Homeschoolers discussion

School Chat > What classes do YOU take?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (last edited Sep 27, 2012 06:03PM) (new)

Ann Abernathy (chatterann) Hey guys! What classes do you take? I do all of my classes at home, except I am taking American History with a homeschoolers' co-op. This year I am doing Math, English, Logic, Latin, Spanish, Literature, Vocabulary from Classical Roots, Writing, and Biology. Oh, and I'm in two choirs. (One is a community choir, the other is for church.)

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I do all my classes at home. I take Math, History, Biology, English, Spelling, and a lot of other minor things.

message 3: by Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (last edited Sep 15, 2012 10:43PM) (new)

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) I do math, science, english, and grammar at home. I take American History and a few other classes through my homeschool group. And then I do some music things outside of my home and group.

message 4: by Morgen (new)

Morgen Love | 12 comments I do all my classes but gym at home. I take math, history, health, bible, language, and science. I am also taking voice lessons.

message 5: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle | 2 comments I do math, English, history, literature, science, spelling, bible, and I used to take Spanish but my teacher just had a baby... :)

message 6: by Karis (new)

Karis (karis256) Wow, I'm stuck in geometry, too! :P I stink at it. I use A Beka. I do school on the computer, too, partly. And I'm taking chemistry, as well, but I'm taking that at a co-op. In addition to those, I'm also taking English and U.S. History. Some things I do outside of school include playing the violin (I take lessons and play in the orchestra at church.) and singing in the teen choir at church.

message 7: by Karis (new)

Karis (karis256) Neat! I like doing school on the computer. I actually just watch the classes on the computer and do most of the work in textbooks.

message 8: by Karis (new)

Karis (karis256) Does it give you an explanation if you miss the problem? Like in geometry?

message 9: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) I do all my classes at home, except my homeschool gym class. I take math (blah), literature, history, German (I wish I had taken French now), and adding science soon.

And I'm going to take ballet next year.