Light (Gone, #6) Light discussion

What do you think will happen?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (last edited Sep 16, 2012 06:23PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby i think Diana might die. I am pretty sure that someone important (like the 4 most important people, Sam, Astrid, Caine, Diana) will die. This makes me sad cause i used to LOVE diana, but now she is kinda creeping me out with how devoted she is to her evil baby she is and i dont like it, i like her as the sarcastic snarky girl she was in Gone

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

oh my god i love this series it just took me 3 days for me to finish the first five books and now Im stuck here waiting for the next book to come out called light. i think that sam is going to be breaking down all the time because of how he thinks the people outside of the Fayz see him but of course astrid will be there to cheer him up and its also starting to get on my nerves that like every single girl in the Fayz loves sam. its also kinda weird that Diana turned evil again after she joined sides with sam plus she also likes sam so i don't like that also. another thing that i also noticed is that they wont tell us what Astrids power is and she has one because in gone diana said she was a 2 bar and also she said when she touches people she sees something like a streak in the sky and it varies in brightness so i think she has the same power as diana cause when she touches sam its super bight and when she touches someone else its a dull color

message 3: by Mia;emma (new) - added it

Mia;emma michael said that astrids powers was a mistake and he didnt mean to put it in;L

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh

message 5: by Morgan (new) - added it

Morgan Lounsbury Bro!!! I just, like, want everything. Ah! I want the book to come out. Like, I want Diana to be good, but she isn't! And it makes me sad. And her child is just messed up, and this book has taken over my life. Ugh... I have issues...

message 6: by Safiyahz (new) - added it

Safiyahz ikr I want Diana to be good.......... I mean Sam is like friends with her now I know its weird but I hope that somehow drake and Diana end up being friends............ yeah not happening