Author's Corner discussion

Science Fiction > Science Fiction

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Karr (karr) | 70 comments Mod
SciFi

message 2: by Kevis (last edited Nov 12, 2012 04:42PM) (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 26 comments I've spent the last few years working on a reboot of my Rogue Hunter series. Book #1 is getting ready to hit book stores. So if you love space opera or kick-butt heroines, I invite you to head on over to my book's page and add it to your bookshelf. Thanks for your support everyone. Here's the link:

Rogue Hunter: Inquest

description

message 3: by John (new)

Good luck with it, Kevis!

message 4: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 26 comments John wrote: "Good luck with it, Kevis!"

Thanks, John!

message 5: by Richard (new)

Richard Sutton (richardsutton) | 25 comments
My newest book is a departure for me as my other work is Historical Fiction/Fantasy. Just released this month, Home is a novella length SciFi book concerning an unlucky colony of humans stranded 12 light years from Earth. It takes the form of reconstructed journals of the first generation and their children.

It's available on B&N, Amazon in Kindle and Print, and on Smashwords in all eBook formats...

message 6: by John (new)

Moderator setup faux pas ... I've created folders and moved this thread there. Feel free to re-post works individually under the appropriate Header.

message 7: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn | 11 comments Ever since I discovered Andre Norton as a kid, I've loved scifi. Andre Norton, and then on to Asimov and Bradbury. Amazing genre! Anyway, I've been dabbling myself. I put together a Bradbury-esque compilation of slightly offbeat scifi stories called The Model Universe. Fun stuff to write...
The Model Universe and Other Stories by Christopher Bunn

message 8: by Richard (new)

Richard Sutton (richardsutton) | 25 comments Me, too: Andre Norton forward. They always kept me thinkin'.

message 9: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn | 11 comments Yep. Great stories. There are quite a few for free on Amazon, as well as some fairly cheap compilations. Been scooping them up and rediscovering why she's such a great storyteller.

message 10: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (mdott) | 3 comments Hi Everyone! I just joined and added my books to the bookshelf. It's nice to see all the interest here! Please check out my time travel series, The Time Travel Journals. Books 1 and 2 are available now, with book 3 coming later this year. I hope!

Shipbuilder (The Time Travel Journals, #1) by Marlene Dotterer
Shipbuilder
Bridgebuilders (Time Travel Journals, #2) by Marlene Dotterer
Bridgebuilders

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Xoe Rose Smith is a high school student whose life becomes much more complicated than she ever intended. With the help of her friends, she embarks on a journey to help get some questions answered. However, they get more than they bargained for when the lives of everyone in Xoe's home town become jeopardized. Can Xoe and her friends figure out how to save everyone before it's too late? More importantly, can Xoe get to the bottom of her troubles before they destroy her?"

Absorb

Available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Absorb-Melissa-...