Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 310 comments Mod
Pool, gym, basketball, weights

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 93 comments Mod
Jenny walks in.

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments Payton came in wearing a blue bikini. "Found one." She said walking down the side of the pool.

Jenny looked down at her sexy black one and felt a bit too revealed bt she shrugged and dived kn the water.

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "When do you thing Tansen will be here?" She said looking around the Recreation Center. "Ooh, a hot tub." She said when she saw one, and then sat down on a chair by the pool.

Jenny shrugged. "Why you intrested in him?" She asks quietly. She had to admit tansen was cute. She looked at the hitting longingly and finally got in relaxing with a sigh.

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Maybe." She said, blushing

Jenny sighed. "Well fine you liked him first and I'm bi so not many people want to date me anyway," she said staring io at the ceiling.

message 9: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Wha.." She was thrown off guard by what she said.

Jenny groaned. "What are you gonna act weird around me now?" Jenny asked quietly a little tired of people doing it.

message 11: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "No, just surprised." She said slipping into the pool.

"Why?" Jenny asked a bit curious now she turned facing payton.

message 13: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "You being Bi, but I'm straight personally." She said swimming around.

Brandon walked into the pool area wearing swim shorts, he proudly showed his 6-pack that he worked on before the disaster. "Anyone here?" He called out.

Jenny eye's Brandon but looked away blushing. "Well wasn't nh choice," she muttered. She had always dated guys except for one girl. She honestly didn't know what she was yet. She perked at Brandon from the corner of her eye.

message 15: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments She heard him, so changed subject. "So where are you from?"

He shrugged and went into the hot tub room.

message 16: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 15, 2012 03:19PM) (new)

Jenny blushed looking at Brandon. "Hello," she whispered quietly looking down her blond hair covering her face.

message 17: by Angel (last edited Sep 15, 2012 03:23PM) (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Hello?!" He called back.

"Go see him, I'll wait for Tansen." She whispered.

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments ...

Jenny rolled her eye'. Of course payton would wait for tansen. She got io and made her way over to the boy. "Hey ' she murmured quietly.

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Hey, I'm Brandon. Wanna get in the hot tub?" The hot tub was in a room all by itself.

Jenny nodded a bit dazed by how hot he was she grinned and walked over to the room with the hot tub.

message 22: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments He smiled, "So whats your name?"

"Jenny," she said as she eased into the hot tub closing her eyes kn pleasure of the soothing heat.

message 24: by Angel (new)

Angel  | 136 comments "Cool, any family survive?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen finally appeared, in a black and red pair of swim trunks. He had abs that would put even Taylor Lautner to shame, but he didn't display them like Brandon did.

message 26: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 15, 2012 04:41PM) (new)

Jenn shook her head. "Not that I know of...." she murmured but her gaze fell to tansen it wasn't even his abbs that did it but the look on his face that said...I don't care what people think. She waved to him shyly. It had never been about looks to her just...courage.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen smiled and waved back to her.

Jenny walked over to him crossing her arms over her black bikini top her hair in a side ponytail. "Hey glad you made it," she teased accounting in how long it had taken for him to get here.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) He laughed softly and rubbed the back of his neck with one hand sheepishly. "Sorry, I got sidetracked."

Jenny nodded. "I do that a lot mostly I'm thinking about my sister...i don't know where she is," she murmured watching the water she smiled sadly. "But I guess in a way it's not as bad as knowing for sure." She didn't have to mourn but then again would she ever really find peace if she didn't. He heart ached inside.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen nodded with understanding. "It's better to look up."

Jenny was confused. She looked up. "Why?" She asks.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Because then you see that sky, and all the beauty."

She blushed. "All the beauty," she murmured looking at his lips then averted her eyes clearing her throat. "Lets swim," she said quickly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen's features curved up in a smile as he dove in.

Jenny giggled and dived in gracefully after him. She waved to him underwater bubbles coming out from her mouth due to her laughter.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) He surfaced and shook the water from his hair and grinned.

Jenny surfaced with him her blond ringlets smocked back except for a stubborn curl hanging in her eyes. She laughed as she came closer without even knowing.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Tansen brushed the lock away, tucking it behind her ear.

Jenny shivered a bit closing her eyes. "T-tansen?" She asks eyes opening slowly lips parting into a round "O" like a cherry blossom. She quit kly closed them and blushed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Yes?" He responds.

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 45 comments Jade walked in to the room and saw she wasent the only one here. She sat in a random chair her hand on the small lump on her stomah.

Azali wrote: ""Yes?" He responds."

She leans closer her forhead pressed to his. "Tell me you wont want me...then I know what I'm feeling is wrong," she pleaded brushing her lips with his. Relationships? After the end of the world? She must be crazy but she liked him.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A smile ghosted on Tansen's lips. "I can't do that. I'm no liar."

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 45 comments Jade began to think about her family wishing they were here with her. She couldn't believe she was having a baby in 6 months on a spaceship.

Jenny feels her heart skip a beat and slowly she presses her lips to his in wonder and she gives a small gasp at the bolts of electrity that flow through her as she wraps her arms around his neck kissing him deeply.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Smiling against her lips, Tansen wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Jenny pulls herself tightly against him Berlioz slowly parting his as she slid her tongue inside.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) At that, he pulls away, before mumbling in her ear. "There's a time and place for everything."

message 50: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 45 comments Jade glared at them "Get a room" She called.

« previous 1 3