*YA Awesomeness* discussion

Fun-ness! > Who Would Win In A Fight? HP VERSION

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Becca (beccatheawesomeone) | 365 comments Mod
This game is simple. One person takes two characters, and asks who would win in a fight. I will start:

Ginny or Luna?

message 2: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

This is the Harry Potter version, if you have not read at leas five of the books, please do not comment here. Thank you.

message 4: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Can you give a reason?

Harry would totally kick his ass.. He did.... never mind. I forgot about spoilers...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Becca wrote: "Can you give a reason?

Harry would totally kick his ass.. He did.... never mind. I forgot about spoilers..."

I don't really care because I have not read the books yet and will not. I tried to read the first, could NOT pick it up and read it.

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 8 comments Ron or Draco?

message 7: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Hard one. Ron is a bit of a wuss in my opinion. But Ron. Because it takes some guts to do some of the crap he did.

Dumbledore or Snape?

message 8: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (ughleasha) If it was a wizard duel, i'd say dumbledore since he's such a boss. and i mean that whole scene where they do "fight" was all part of the plan so i would say dumbledore would win.

But Snape would win in a physical altercation due to age. Except that Fawkes would show up and poke his eye out.

Sirius or Bill Weasley

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jazzyjams) | 183 comments Mod
Well personally I like Sirius better. Still Bill is a curse breaker so he has to know something about spells that could be useful in battle... Hopefully...

On the other hand, Sirius could just turn into Padfoot and knock out Bill's leg like he did with Ron in the Prisoner of Azkaban...

Bellatrix Lestrange or Lucius Malfoy?

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments Bellatrix hands down. Lucius is such a pansy and Bellatrix is ruthless!!

Neville vs Hagrid?

message 11: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Hagrid. He is just so... Hagrid. ALthough Neville did (view spoiler)

Ron or Ginny?

message 12: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jazzyjams) | 183 comments Mod
Ginny, by far. Ron doesn't strike me as a fighter, at least not as much as Ginny does. And Ginny is freakishly good at the Bat-Boogey hex...

Slughorn (the 6th book) or Lockhart (The 2nd book)?

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 8 comments Hate Lockhart so it would be Slughorn for me. :)

Moaning Myrtle (book 2) or the Grey Lady (book 7)?