Young Adult Fiction All The Way !!!!! discussion

Books > Introduce Yourself and Your Favourite Book / Books Ever

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,introduce youself and tell your favourite book or books in the whole world that are of course Young Adult !!!

I'm Danielle my favourite book in the whole world is The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

message 2: by trav (new)

trav Hi! My Name is Hoot! And my Favorite book so far that i've read would be between three books!

One would be: City of Bones or Hunger Games OR The Immortal Rules! All are amazing and would recommend to a lot of people!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, my name is Claire. :)

My favorite YA book is probably Divergent. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i love Divergent :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Divergent is a good book. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read the second book in the series Insturgent? Can't wait for the third in the series !!!!!!!!!! :D :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm hoping I'll be able to read it soon. :D

message 8: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay I love several books:
Harry Potter Boxset by J.K. Rowling The Mortal Instruments City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare The Lord of the Rings (Lord of the Rings #1-3) by J.R.R. Tolkien Daughter of the Forest (Sevenwaters, #1) by Juliet Marillier Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters, #2) by Juliet Marillier Child of the Prophecy (Sevenwaters, #3) by Juliet Marillier The Iron Fey Boxed Set The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many books

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) Ello! I'm Jessica and I have a lot of favorite book series!
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa
And that's not all of them...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

ello man i love all those books

message 12: by Lennie Bell (new)

Lennie  Bell | 47 comments i love to many books to list but my all time fav is deffintitly The Sky is Everywhere

message 13: by Marie (new)

Marie | 2 comments Hi, My name is Marie-Michel, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Québec.

One book, I just can't chose one! In an horrible where I would have to chose just one, I'd probably pick Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling , Unsticky by Sarra Manning or Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore because I know that I would never get bored reading those books.

A few more books that I love almost as much as the three above:
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins (all 3) Shade (Shade, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready (all 3) Something Like Normal by Trish Doller You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning (all five)

and many MANY others!

message 15: by Grant (new)

Grant (GrantJamesTurner) | 4 comments Hey all Grant here, the hunger games was too good!

message 17: by Grant (new)

Grant (GrantJamesTurner) | 4 comments Hey Vamp, how are you?

message 19: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte  (charlottep) Hi! I'm Charlote and I love:

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth
Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins

message 20: by Johny (new)

Johny Fredd (johny_fredd) | 4 comments Hi.
My name is Johny, I wasn't much of a reader until I read the hunger games. I read all the series and loved it. After that I haven't stop reading. My next book will be ENDERS by Veronica Roth. I currently do graphic design, and probably I will start on photography too.

message 21: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (roaming_librarian) Hello!

My name is Samantha. I am currently a junior Literature major at The Richard Stockton College of NJ. It is my goal to get a Masters in Library Science after I finish my undergrad. I just can't imagine not being around books in both my career and personal life.

My favorite books are similar to everyone else including, but not limited to The Hunger Games, Divergent, and Harry Potter. Outside of YA literature I am also a fan of the Dragonlance series and Game of Thrones.

message 23: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (roaming_librarian) Thanks, VQ! Can't wait to get to know you guys.