Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Blogs > Megan's Blog

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

:D No problem!

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
What you should know before I make the first entry on my blog is, that I first fell in love with a guy called Jonathan in 6th grade, and we started writing e-Mails and we decided not to tell anyone. Then, one day, he asked me via e-Mail if I loved him. I didn't answer for ages and looked through all the mails I received from him and found out that he wrote 'I love you' ages ago. I wrote that I loved him too, but after a while I found out he told the boys out of my class we were dating. I stopped writing and...well...yeah...now he writes me an e-Mail from time to time, telling me that he still likes me, but he's together with another girl in my class called Nadja. Yeah...guess that was all

Monday, 22nd October

I received an e-Mail from Jonathan again :/
'Megan, I still like you. I actually like every girl in our class'
What should I think of that?

Anyway, does anyone of you like Pokémon? I just got Pokémon White 2 :D *happy*!!!

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 788 comments Oh! You like Pokemon? YES! I got pokemon Black 2 recently, but I'm addicted with Pokestar studios. XD

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Yep, I like Pokémon xD

Yeeh, Pokestar studios are just awesome :D