TheUnderlandChampions discussion

1 view
New York > Gregor's Apartment Building

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 141 comments Mod
((The building in which Gregor and his family lives (not to mention Mrs. Cormaci). The laundry room is where Gregor and Boots first fell down.))

Gregor sat in his room. He was troubled with the fact that his mom wouldn't let him go down to the Underland. "I wonder what's going on down there," he thought. He picked up the picture of his long lost love, Luxa. She was so beautiful to him.

"Hey, mom?" said Gregor hoping his mom would hear him since she was in the kitchen.

"What?" she answered.

"Can Boots and I go for a walk?" he then walked into the kitchen so they could have a better conversation.

"Sure, just stay together okay?" said his mom.

"Okay, we'll be down at central park. Hey, Boots. Wanna go for a walk?" She was four years old now.
"Ye-es!" she squeaked.
"Alright, we'll be back in an hour, mom. Se ya soon!" Gregor said to his mom.

message 8: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
ella: vikus gave me directions to the apartment and i crawled through the vent thing and i was in a laundry room i went up the stairs and looked at the apartment # i found one but i couldent remember the last # so i knowked on a door and a woman opend the door. "no i dont care what you are selling and i dont want it now leve me." said the woman crankaly ((it was mrs.cormaci))i wedged my foot in the door "huh? why are you still here?! let me close my door ill call the police"! i snorted "yeah go ahed lady, im just here for gregor is he in this one or in another?" she opend the door fully "depends on who is asking? hmmm?" "i have a message for him from an old friend." "is it from vikus?" "uh huh so may i see him?" "no he dose not live here he lives in the room across from mine." "thanks." she closed the door behind her and i knoked on the door to gregors appartment.