Troubled families city roleplay discussion

The Park > The Lake

Comments (showing 1-50 of 116) (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 149 comments Mod
The park lake

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments Trey drove off the road, and parked in the grass near the shore of the lake. "No peeking, you're not allowed to look yet!" he insisted as he got out to open Jace's door.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments Opening Jace's door, Trey took her hand.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

((Tagg, if you're still on, lets continue where we left off in the kitchen and the hotel room))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments ((I'm on for two more minutes, then I gotta go))

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

((oh, when will you be back?))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments ((idk I got stuff going on today. I'll be ghosting, and then I'm gonna be on tonight))

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace allowed herself to be led from the car, and kept her eyes covered. "Where are we? I smell water and grass."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Oh nowhere special," said Trey. He led her to the sand and whispered in her ear, "You can open your eyes now."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Pulling her shirt down so she could see again, she smiled happily, "Oh, I love the lake!"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "You do? Why have you never told me that?" laughed Trey. "I just took a shot in the dark that you'd like it."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "I didn't know it'd ever be important," Jace giggled.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Making you happy is very important," said Trey quietly, a grin on his face.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "And why is that? Usually I can come up with something to entertain myself," Jace said obliviously.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Oh, so you prefer it if I left you to your own devices and never took you out?" teased Trey. "I'll like being the one making you happy, that's why it's important to me, silly."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace actually laughed. "Sorry, that's only funny because you always make me happy, taking me out or not."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments Trey kissed her cheek. "Well good to know I'm not a failure then," he said smiling.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "You could never be a failure," she smiled and leaned back.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments Trey wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "It's nice to hear you day that, gorgeous," he murmured.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace leaned against him and closed her eyes, smiling. "You're insane."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Oh, how so?" said Trey, resting his chin on her head.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "You just don't make sense, that's all," she giggled.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "You don't always make sense either, but u like it that way," he laughed. "It's really warm, wanna wade out?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "What else is there to live for?" Jace asked, running into the water.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments Trey ran after her, kicking off his Vans as he went.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace didn't bother taking off her high-tops, and splashed water at him.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments Trey laughed, splashing water right back at her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Ducking, she fell in the water and starts cracking up.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Clumsy, clumsy," teased Trey, wading over to her. He stood over her grinning.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "If you plan on becoming a shark and eating me, please don't." Jace giggled and tried to get up.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Now why would I eat you?" asked Trey, helping her up. "Fish are friends, not food."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Right you are angelfish. I admit, I want to go see the rerelease. I liked that movie. A lot. Do not tell anyone I said that," smirked Trey.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace laughed, "Everyone likes that movie, don't worry about it." she kissed him.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments Trey caught her by the waist, pulling her closer.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Eep! Woah, well hi there," she laughed.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Hi," said Trey. He smirked, then quickly picked her up and began wading further out.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Are you gonna drown me?" Jace asked skeptically.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments Trey snorted. "No! Just getting you wet!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Good," Jace kissed him, "Now put me down!"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "As you say," said Trey, unceremoniously letting go of Jace.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) She fell and gave a mock glare as she gt back up. "Not very nice."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "You just said let you down, you should have been more specific Jacey!" protested Trey with feigned innocence.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "You knew what I mean, meanie," she stuck her tongue out.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, lowering himself further in the water. "Can you forgive me?" he asked smiling.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "I always do," Jace offered with an exaggerated sigh.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "Can you blame me for having fun?" asked Trey. "This shirt is getting too heavy," he muttered. He pulled it off, balling it up and throwing back on shore.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace laughed, "Well that definitely improved the view."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 247 comments "What can I say? I'm sexy and I know it," said Trey smirking.

« previous 1 3