Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The West Family House > The Living room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
The Living room

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade sat with Sierra on her lap. Sierra curled up and fell asleep on her mother which made Jade smile at the little two year old.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Tristan crawled over.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "Hi their Tristan" Jade smiled as she shifted Sierra so Tristan could sit with her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi sat in the middle of the floor, doing her homework.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade set Sierra on the couch so she could go to Jessi "Need some help Jess?" Jade asked. Sierra opened her eyes she smiled at Tristan "Hi Trissy" She said while speaking with a childish lisp.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi looked up and smiled, "I think I got it, I got help during recess," she quickly looked down not wanting to explain how other children never played with her.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade still sat beside her "When i was in kindergarden we didn't get homework" She chuckled. "Have you made many friends?" She asked. Sierra slipped off the couch and went over to Jessi and Jade. "Aunt Jessi!" Sierra squealed and hugged Jessi.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi laughed and hugged Sierra before answering. "No friends yet, and I LIKE homework."

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade shurgged "Not me" She said with a laugh. Sierra smiled when Jessi hugged her.

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Tristan stood up and slowly walked over to Jade.

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade smiled and held out her hand to Tristan to help the little boy walk. "Uncle Trissy" Sierra giggled. Jade smiled at Sierra.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "I was never good at it" She answered.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I am!" Jessi replied proudly.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade smiled at her "I'm proud of you" She told Jessi. "I hope Sierra will be as smart as you are" She added.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "She probably already is!" Jessi giggled.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Sierra smiled "I love Aunt Jessi" She declared.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi smiled, "I love you too, Sierra."

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Sierra sat by Jessi and watched her aunt. Jade pulled Sierra onto her lap and began to tickle her daughter. She then began to tickle Jessi.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi giggled, "Jade! My ho-homework!"

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade simply moved the homework so it wouldn't get ruined then continued to tickle Jessi and Sierra. Sierra squealed and giggled "Mommy no" She laughed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi laughed, "Ah!"

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade stopped and hugged the two little girls.

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade smiled "I know".

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi pulled her homework back and kicked her feet as she did the math problems.

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade picked Sierra up and sat on the couch to watch Jessi.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "What's 7 plus 5?" She tried to count on her fingers.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Tristan watched, confused.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi giggled and then ran out of fingers.

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "Its twelve hun" Jade said from her spot on the couch.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "But... we only have 10 fingers..." Jessi frowned trying to make it work.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Tristan starts to say some words. (He never said his first words) "T-tw-twel-twelve?"

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Sierra clapped "Trissy said number" She giggled ((Sierra can't say Tristan)) "I know sweetheart but math is weird that way" Jade told her

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi grinned, "His first word was TWELVE!"

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Sierra clapped more "Trissy said Twelve" She squealed. "Sierra's first word was Pretty" Jade laughed. Siera smiled "Mommy pretty and Aunt Jessi pretty" She said proudly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi laughed, "I don't remember my first word."

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "Yours was Mommy" Jade told her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jessi nods, "Sounds about right. I said normal words," she grinned.

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "After that your said Jade" Jade smiled "Never mind saying anyone elses names you said mine" Jade added.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Because other people probably didn't pay attention to me, or care what I had to say," Jessi shrugs as if it was nothing.

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments Jade nodded sadly "There were so many other kids that you kinda fell through the cracks" Jade told Jessi. Sierra hugged Jessi again "I love Aunt Jessi" Sierra sang.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Now I'm important!" She smiled brightly.

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "You are" Jade agreement.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "But I'm still no good at Math."

message 47: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "I think its a family trait" Jade laughed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "..What's 13 - 9?"

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 47 comments "4" Jade answered.

« previous 1