The Young Adult Book Lovers Association discussion

Book talk > recommendations!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney James (courtxxx) | 5 comments Hey! So I'm looking for a good recommendation. something on the short side since i'm in my first semester of college and its super stressful.

Kyra (Blog of a Bookaholic) | 117 comments Mod
Courtney wrote: "Hey! So I'm looking for a good recommendation. something on the short side since i'm in my first semester of college and its super stressful."

Pushing the Limits, 13 Little Blue Envelopes, Cathy Cassidy's books...um...most of the books I read are thick...:(

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney James (courtxxx) | 5 comments k, thanx. noticed a few shorter books on some lists. perhaps i'll check them out

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth  (BethatPage-turner) | 13 comments Choker by Elizabeth Woods is amazing and is only around 250 pages, and I haven't read it yet but The Perks of Being a Wall flower sounds brilliant and has had fantastic reviews. There are also some great novella's if you've read previous books in the series.
Hope this helped! :)
Beth x
P.S: The Goddess Test series is also fairly short (both books in the series around 280 pages) :)

message 5: by William (new)

William Writer (10000LakesTales) | 1 comments The Shortest Chapter Book you will ever read.

Foster Fox A 10,000 Lakes Tale  by William D. Writer

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It has to be a great book other wise you'll just forget about it. I recommend goddess test (you will get hooked) and dear bully even though it's quit a big book it's lots o short stories so you can take as long as you need.

message 7: by Nina (new)

Nina | 10 comments I would go for verse novels! They are fast too read. ;)
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder is a short, verse novel and very good! :)