What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Picture book Besitary about fake dinosaurs

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B (new)

B | 10 comments This was an interesting book I read as a child where its like a dinosaur book naming species and all that but they are all fake to show the different ways that evolution could go. Its a hard cover book and I found it in the Childern section on the book mobile. It has big illustrations like one example is about how islands could make dwarfism and there was a miniature brontosaurs and megalosaurs, another was about burring semi mammal dinosaurs. Its a long shot but its all I can remember I wanted to add it to my collection because it remind me of the Wildlife of Star Wars If anyone has any ideas at all I'd appreciate it thanks!

message 2: by LauraW (new)

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 374 comments This isn't the book you want, but I found this book to be interesting and the idea is related: After Man A Zoology of the Future by Dougal Dixon

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Just as a long shot, there is Barlowe's Guide to Extraterrestrials: Great Aliens from Science Fiction Literature. It's interesting, and fits on how differently evolution could go on different planets. But it's not specifically dinosaurs.

message 4: by B (new)

B | 10 comments Thanks a lot for the suggestions but neither of this seems to be it though these are both awesome books i must look into.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39273 comments Mod
Brandi, are you still looking for this?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39273 comments Mod
No response in 5 years. Moving to Abandoned.