The Jury (Sisterhood, #4) The Jury question

Sisterhood Series
Betty M Betty Sep 15, 2012 08:40AM
has anyone read the Sisterhood series? by Fern micheales ?

This is one of my all time favorite series. It is totally inspiring. I felt so invigorated that I can
be all that I want to be. Read them.. you won't be
disappointed.

I have listened to up to book #4 and they are very entertaining. Makes you think about our justice system through new eyes.

I have read them all and love them!

I have read the first 3 and now I'm reading Sweet Revenge. I have enjoyed this series and will continue to read them all. So far I have been lucky to pick them up from a used bookstore. She also has written a new one. can't remember the name of it. A friend of mine won a signed copy.

Allen I found several of them in the library.
Oct 31, 2014 11:14AM · flag

Up to 15! Keeps you wondering what she will come up with next for the ladies!

I have read them all. OMG! If you are looking for a book that can make you mad,sad, cry,hate all things male (mometarily), roll on the floor laughing,with just enough romance... not see that coming..., all within one story line. Then I recommend the Sisterhood Series. It helps to read them in sequence.

I have read all of the sisterhood books and I absolutely love them!

love the sisterhood series but I series but I need to read the last couple starting with collateral damage

Allen Collateral Damage is #11 of 21.
Feb 07, 2014 10:38AM · flag

Nice. You can get them at the library too.

I learned just last week, the she has added new books to the series starting in 2013. I have the first two of those, but haven't read them yet. Looking forward to reading them and excited to see new ones.

I have read books one through seven and thoroghly enjoyed them. Looking forward to reading the few that follow

Allen (last edited Jan 26, 2014 05:02AM ) Jan 04, 2014 07:11AM   0 votes
I have a list of 21 books in the series. I have read 1-6, skipped to 8 because it was available in the library before 7 but have it to read when I get done with 8. The original intention of the author was to write just the 7, giving justice to the 7 "sisters", but then she apparently couldn't give it up, so it continues. I am looking forward to reading them all.

It was a mistake reading them out of order. I am now on book 12. So far "Collateral Damage" is my favorite but they are all good. I have a list of 21 of the series.

I have read 3 of the sisterhood series and I loved them all.