♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

Starters (Starters, #1)
This topic is about Starters
Dystopian Reads > Starters #1: Starters by Lissa Price

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Pamela (waterspout) | 370 comments Starters (Starters and Enders, #1) by Lissa Price

Has anybody else read this? I read it in less than 24 hours and that's saying something because I read really slow! I have an inkling as to who the Old Man might be...

message 2: by Felicia (new)

Felicia | 30 comments Oooooh! I love that book!

Pamella (pbroken) | 2 comments I read that a few weeks ago. It was really intriguing, although I would have liked to have more of an explanation about the spore wars. Ya know, now that I think about it it sort of gave me the same vibe as the Skin Jackers Trilogy, which isn't a bad thing. That's another excellent series. Overall, the concept of the Enders renting young bodies blew me away. What a totally unique concept!

Kristina | 125 comments I loves this book as well. For some reason I think she is going to know who the old man is.

Arielle This book was amazing!

message 6: by Rincess (new)

Rincess I wanna read this book D:

Haleemah (bookworm_101) | 3306 comments I read this book a few months ago and I liked it. Can't wait to read book 2.

Vitor Henrique Machado (face2face) | 63 comments The ending was mindblowing to me. O.o
It was pretty fast for me to read it cuz I read it in portuguese, and I guess I read faster than most.

Abigail Tong (abzillatong) | 2 comments I enjoyed this book way more than I thought I would and absolutely blitzed through it!! When does Enders come out??!

Pamela (waterspout) | 370 comments Abigail, it comes out January 14, 2014, I think.

Kristina | 125 comments I'm not a fan of the new covers? Anyone?

Starters by Lissa Price Enders (Starters and Enders, #2) by Lissa Price

I Prefer this cover Starters (Starters and Enders, #1) by Lissa Price

Abigail Tong (abzillatong) | 2 comments Ooh! Thanks Pamela! That's a lot sooner than I expected!!! Yippee!

And I agree about the new covers Kristina! Way too glamourised if you ask me! I love the creepy silver hair version!!