dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gatha G, :) (new)

Gatha G (gatha) | 1275 comments Mod
((Have fun rping))

message 2: by Gatha G, :) (new)

Gatha G (gatha) | 1275 comments Mod
((u can rp))

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Good I found you" said Star entering the room. "How are you doing grand supreme master?" asked Star with a mock smile "Glad that Dante didn't take that away from you"

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Last time I saw you. You were the one who needed the healing. Didn't think you were that stupid to fall for his act"said Star

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "If he keeps this up not long before you loose all your powers" said Star

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Okay, tattoo boy. By now I know that your macho act is to impress your girlfriend and I have got news for you it worked. So stop being such an idiot and think. Why did you have to leave the infirmary just now?" asked Star

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "Ya, right." Scarlet said "Star, I've done a little reasearch, well not really but I found out this Dante dude is a cruel, name calling, war starting, power taking, super natural, weirdo. And that, he is doing this because you haven't stayed with him your whole life. Not that I blame you."

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "Well you don't know why he's here." Scarlet said

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "And??" asked Star waiting for an answer "What do you think?"

message 10: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "If the comforting session is over care to enlighten me on what you are planning to do?" asked Star

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "I'm.. Well what if, we got someone," Scarlet said

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments " I will too. But we need some help like from the different species. We will need to get that girl...what's her name? Oh ya! Teal! She'll help is get the sirens on our side. And if I do go ill need Samantha, Conor should keep recovering and keep an eye on things, and Star should warn everyone else,"

message 13: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Yes, for once I see that bring of your has some use" said Star to Conor "Burning is useful but not in small degrees. You have to build up your strength and I don't mean in the term of muscles." Star then turned to Scarlet and said "I have already enlisted Fish girl's help. Just hope she can do it"

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "Samantha, sinit aqui Sebastien, nos can adepto auxilium a te angulos viam illam." Scarlet said to Samantha

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "What laugueges DO you speak then?"

message 16: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "If you are planning of using it as a code language not going to work because Dante is an expert in languages. Remember your little incident with the strange writings on the wall" said Star to Samantha

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "It doesn't matter Samantha your coming with me." Scarlet said to Samantha and grabbed her by the arm

message 18: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Lets see read minds, languages, controls mind and elements, super speed and sucking powers from others. That pretty much sums up his whole attributes. Of course he has no soul which you might have noticed by now. I am open to any suggestions to do your best" said Star mockingly "You can join in any time tatoo boy"

message 19: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Yes" said Star "But only in a direct confrontation but we have a lot of planning to do before that to bring it to that stage"

message 20: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "That actually is a good idea" said Star "So what do you need?"

message 21: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Oh my God, you guys are unbelievable. Here I am talking about starting a battle and you guys are appreciating your respective powers and smiling as though the world is full of sun shine. If I wanted silliness I would have gone and found Bird boy. Focus People" said Star

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments Scarlet turned into a heart shape and then she broke herself on half and turned back into yourself unharmed. "As I understand it, something like that. But seriously I'm done making a fool of myself in front of these people so please clear it up."

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "That's because you've never experienced it." Scarlet said agrily "obviously" She whispered

message 24: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "What are we talking about again because I seem to be getting lost in all your twisted logic here?" said Star

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments Scarlet ran out the room.

message 26: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Okay..."said Star looking at Samantha "That was weird and I don't mean the everyday kind"

message 27: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Kill him, of course" said Star in a matter of fact way

message 28: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "The trick to it is the element of surprise. Strike him when he least expect it and for that you have to learn to block your minds"said Star

message 29: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "That just leaves us with a guy who thinks his mind is unreadable and a girl who can't read his mind" said Star

message 30: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "If I could do it then I wouldn't need your help now would I?. Amateurs, it seems you guys are no better at it than what I am" said Star

message 31: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Why did you bring Lucy here?" asked Star

message 32: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Ethan knocked on the door.