Roleplay Central~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Taki's, people!

message 2: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Veve sat down, staring blankly at the opposite wall. She slumped down, resting her hands on the table lightly as her still gaze kept on the concrete decorated with posters of specials.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate merry walked in without the weapons she'd been carrying before though she still had the glove with retactable claws on. she spotted veve and cherry and went and sat down next to cherry as the waitress was leaving.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate 'what's up, cherry?' then turning to veve 'i'm sorry about what happened before, but if you had killed that faerie, you would have broken the Accords. The Law is hard, but is the Law.'

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (night, all)

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate 'veve, are you paying attention to me at all?!' merry asked when she got no response.

message 7: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Veve ,finally, turned her flat gaze on Merry. There wasn't any malice in her look; there wasn't anything. She didn't respond. Her eyes that always seemed to glow with a green light were dull and blank.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate 'come on, answer me!' merry spoke the words loud and clear. 'what's wrong with you? you're always so vital and filled with enegry. what's changed?'

message 9: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "I'm fine" Veve replied, her voice robotic. She said something to Bella and turned back to Merry. She looked fairly normal again. "Why wouldn't I be?"

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate 'because you so very nearly butchered a faerie and then you became a robot that gives one word responses' you're an idiot she thought to herself.

message 11: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Veve scowled. "Why are you even here? Are you a stalker or something? Or is it because you don't have any friends?" she snapped as the waitress came back with a glass of something glowing faintly orange in a shot glass. Veve swallowed it in one go and stared defiantly at Merry.

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate 'well lets just say my ficusisn't on the homework or tutor set us. oh, wait!! you don't know what homework is!! and FYI i now know all your families history so don't even think you can act smarter than me, and i do have friends. but they're obviously not in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' merry yelled before jumoing up and stalting out of the restaurant and bolting back to the institute's training room to beat up more unsuspecting dummies.

message 13: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Vev shot her the finger as she gave her empty glass to the waitress and glanced at Cherry. Her gaze softened. "Hey, what's up? You look a little worried there"

message 14: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Veve nodded. "I can agree with that. Downworlders are scum" she said. "I can't find any way to blame you for what you feel. At least you're not a murderer. I've killed seven faeries since I was five" this last comment was accompanied with a painful smile.

message 15: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Veve let an amused smile dance upon her lips. "Sounds interesting" "I'll have another one of the orange mix" she said to the 'Bella' and she walked past, and stuck out her booted foot. She let out a laugh as it tripped over.

message 16: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Veve's grin was both malicious and full of life. "I know, right?" she replied as she swallowed another of the orange glasses. Her eyes glowed for a second but then faded back to their normal green. "What happened to Merry?" she asked.

message 17: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Veve smiled. "I quite enjoy malicious fights" she said absently, tapping her long blue-painted fingernails against the red plastic of the table. "Maybe Merry should leave if she can't handle me"

message 18: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Veve dropped her food and winked at Cherry. "Cher, we are going to have some fun." She stood up elegantly and strode past the werewolves, dropping something on their heads as she passed. They dropped to the ground in pain, and Veve's grin was absolutely huge.

message 19: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "I forgot I had silver dust in my palm. I'm sorry" Veve said innocently as she pretended to trip over one, kicking them in the stomach. "Let's blow this joint" she said, pleased, as she joined Cherry at the door.

message 20: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments (Nek minnit...yup!)

message 21: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Riya opened the door, looking around. Her gaze settled on a table with only one other person. Werewolf. She shrugged. Whatever. She just wanted something to drink. She picked it up from the bar and sat across from the wolf, blue eyes sparkling in the light as they did.

message 22: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Hi" Riya greeted, tilting her drink back so she could take a sip. The red liquid sloshed around in it's glass. She smiled brightly.

message 23: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "I wish they sold better quality stuff here" Riya said, looking disgusted. "What does it take to get a good glass of this stuff? No one makes good rasberry cordial mixed with coke anymore. It shouldn't be that hard!" She made a face as she took another sip.