The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

22 views
Report for Duty > Michael Ridpath

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Ridpath Hi, I am a British reader of thrillers and mysteries, and an author. I started typing a list of the authors I liked, but it got out of control. I suppose you could say I have a broad range of likes. I just never seem to have quite enought time to read the four piles of novels sitting five feet in front of me on top of a filing cabinet. Oh well.


message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Michael. Welcome to the group. And we all have piles of books. Mine are everywhere.


message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Ridpath Thanks, Hayes. I fear a group like this will only make the piles bigger, but perhaps better as well


message 4: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Yes, both bigger and better. My husband has been making threatening noises recently... I think I need to move some piles.

Feel free to talk about your books(s) in the "authors corner" or "in the press" folders.


message 5: by Bill (new)

Bill Welcome to the group, Michael. You probably will get more ideas for reading material here. But then, what the heck, it's always nice to have lots of choice. I've managed to keep my TBR books somewhat organized so far.


message 6: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Michael. Mt. TBR does grow here.


message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Ridpath You could have a competition for the tallest pile in feet and inches.


message 8: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Michael wrote: "Hi, I am a British reader of thrillers and mysteries, and an author. I started typing a list of the authors I liked, but it got out of control. I suppose you could say I have a broad range of lik..."

That is why I bought a kindle. lol Ran out of spaces for all my books.


message 9: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Michael wrote: "You could have a competition for the tallest pile in feet and inches."

I am going to have to check into some of your stories. I love British mysteries. Agatha Christie is one of my favorite.


message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Ridpath Heidi wrote: "Michael wrote: "You could have a competition for the tallest pile in feet and inches."

I am going to have to check into some of your stories. I love British mysteries. Agatha Christie is one of my..."


Thanks, Heidi. I hope you enjoy them.


back to top