Roleplay Central~ discussion

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
This topic is about Clockwork Angel
Mortal Instruments > The Institute

Comments (showing 1-50 of 60) (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments The Institute of Shadowhunters, their home, looks to anyone else like a very creepy cemetary and has a spell that anyone who isn't there for a reason is filled with fear.

Katherine I, Meridian Morgenstern, will never return to Idris. Never! Not after what happened to my parents. Right in front of me.

message 3: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve stalked along the halls of the Institute, her bright green eyes flashing dangerously. "I hate them all!" she yelled once she was in the confines of her own room. She picked up a knife from her bedside table and threw it at the wall. Only the hilt poked out from the plaster.

message 4: by Katherine (last edited Sep 15, 2012 04:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katherine 'veve! just cause you're mad doesn't mean you need to tear out the walls!! do i need to take your weapons away?!' meridian yelled at her.
then she began crying
'demons took my parents and that hurts more than anything cause we're supposed to be beating the shit out of them not the other way around!!!!!'

message 5: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "Just try it, merry dear!" Veve shouted back, yanking the knife out of the wall viciously. "I'll send you down the paper shredder instead!" she knew Meridian was upset, but she felt the anger fill her. This was what came from bottling up all her emotions. Uncontrollable rage.

message 6: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve stuck a brush through her curly brown hair and tied it back in a ponytail, standing up and clumping down the stairs, noticing Cherry. "What's your problem?" she snapped, pulling out a Fanta and cracking it open.

message 7: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve muttered something under her breath and stalked away, finally sitting on a windowsill and looking out. The anger drained off her, leaving her empty and expressionless. Just the way she'd have it. Emotions were only a problem. She took a sip of the Fanta.

Katherine merry came down the stairs into the kitchen wiping her eyes with the back of one hand. she took one look at cherry and then one at veve and abruptly left the way she came, without uttering a single word. when she got to her room she sat down and began to remember her family life from before her families country house was attacked by demons, and fell asleep crying at the memories of her father's and mother's twisted up dead bodies.

message 9: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments (uhh....good question. Somewhere)

Veve lifted her head, hearing Meridian crying. Dammit, she thought. Too close to the others. Too bad. She watched the sun idly, a bored expression on her face.

Then she saw the faerie. It was sitting by the road, looking up at the Institute. Veve froze and then, in a blur of movement, darted down the stairs and out the front door, ignoring everything and everyone else.

message 10: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments (Yup! Good enough for me!)

message 11: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve noticed Cherry, but was too busy wrapping her slim hands around the faeries neck. She bared her teeth and slapped the faerie, once, twice, and kicked her to the ground.

message 12: by Katherine (last edited Sep 15, 2012 05:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katherine when merry awoke the Institute was empty. 'perfect.' she whispered to no one. she bolted up the stairs to the training room where she picked up both her sword and her clawed glove and put them on. she extended the claws and pulled her sword from it's sheath and began practicing with both weapons at the same time, which was something she didn't do.
after about an hour she had worked up a sweat and quite an appetite soshe went down to her room to shower and then to the kitchen to get something to munch on while she was reading in the library as per her usual saturday afternoon schedual.

message 13: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve elbowed the faerie in the face and punched her, tears pricking the corners of her green eyes. Her heart seemed to be beating uncontrollably as she pulled a knife from the sleeve of her black jacket and raised it over the faerie.

Katherine just as merry left the kitchen she heard footsteps pounding down the front steps and she bolted to find out who was in such a rush and why.
when she got to the front doors she saw veve fighting with a faerie and cherry rushing out to help her but before merry could make proper sense ofthe stuation her sword armhad already unsheathed her sword and thrown it between the faerie and the shadowhunter narrowly missing the faeries face as it ducked in to push veve back. 'stop fighting on the Institute's grounds, would you?!' she heard herself yelling.

message 15: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "I'm on the street!" Veve snarled at Meridian, her voice nearly unrecognisable. She yanked the sword into her hand and strode up to Meridian, getting in her face. "Stay out of my business" she said quietly, menace barely controlled.

message 16: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve dropped the sword and soundlessly turned to follow Cherry to Taki's. She wasn't normally a food person, but-

The faerie had gotten away. It stumbled and limped up the road, trying desperately to get away from Veve as blue blood dripped from the many wounds she had caused.

message 17: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments (On to Taki's!)

Katherine meridian went and collected her sword from the sidewalk and went back inside todo some reading on ancient shadowhunter traditions asshe'd been assigned by her tutor.
slouched in her chair at the library table she contemplated what had happened earlier out the front of the Institute between veve and that faerie. she couldn't focus on shadowhunter history. she couldn't focus on anything but veve's savage look as she had held the blade above that faeries head and the malace with which she had spoken to her, and merry knew that all orphaned shadowhunters had the capability of turning into the sort of monsters that had killed their parents, and she knew in her heart that that was the sort of person she would become when she came across the demon who had slain both her parents.

Katherine once merry got back to the Institute and up to the training room she began thupping the dummies with the claws in her glove until there was nothing left of 4 of the dummies but shreds of cloth and bits of stuffing.

Katherine merry was in the kitchen while she waited for the other girls to show up. 'honestly i don't know why i bother waiting for those girls!! they take their sweet time with absolutely everything!' she said to the air, overexaggerating on the 'everything'.

message 21: by Katherine (last edited Sep 17, 2012 05:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katherine 'why? WHY?!' Merry yelled at the top of her shockingly large singers lungs, and punched the wall. She put herself through torturous training but the most torturous thing about living in the New York Institute was the people she lived there with. Veve in particular with her killing of downworlders without a thought for those who lived around her because someone in her family had done the same thing once upon a time and she had no wish for another war to break out, between Downworld and Shadowhunters.

message 22: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "What's wrong, m'dear?" Veve sauntered in the kitchen, glancing at Merry. "You're gonna hurt yourself" she stepped over and gently put Merry's hand away from the wall, putting a coke in her hand and trotting over to the bookshelf next to the fridge.

Katherine *coughs* "you think that's gonna make up for what you did?! try harder next time." merry dropped into a chair and blew out a sigh.

message 24: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "Night Cherry!" Veve called before grabbing a random book and sitting across from Merry, looking at her intently with bright green eyes. "I'm not trying to make up for what I did. I'm not a nice person, and I never will be. But...I admit you shouldn't have been in the line of fire" She gazed at Merry one more time before trotting up to her room.

message 25: by Katherine (last edited Sep 18, 2012 05:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katherine merry polished off her coke and swept out of the kitchen and off the her dark purple painted room without another word to veve.
once in her room she lay down on her bed on top of the black and sliver quilt cover and opened her laptop to pead some more into the paranormal fantasy book by a mundane author she'd been reading lately, when she wasn't doing her homework set to her by the tutor that she was sure all three of them hated. even so she felt herself falling asleep at the computer so she packed it away in it's designated drawer and showered quickly before jumping into her currently incredibly inviting bed and dozing off even though she'd slept for four of five hours befor the others had even tought about the escapade with the faerie that morning. she dozed off to thoughts of her childhood back in the city of Glass as it as known by most.

message 26: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve slipped into her immaculate black room, and slumped onto the furry black rug with a deep sigh. Maybe she was going soft. She tossed and turned for a while, and then, giving up on sleep, got up. She changed into a pair of blue shorts and a tank top and padded down to the main training room with a bow and arrow.

message 27: by Katherine (last edited Sep 18, 2012 05:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katherine (remember merry left 4 dummies in pieces on the floor)

message 28: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments (yup!)

Veve barely glanced at the shreddded remains of the dolls. "We shall remember you forevermore, for we are dust and ashes" she said dully as she drew back the bow and shot an arrow. It stuck in the center of a statuettte sitting on the table. Veve blinked hard and stumbled, falling to the side. She couldn't breathe properly! She let out a gasp and dropped to the ground, blackness catching her.

Katherine when merry woke the next morning she felt insanly calm. a feeling she'd not had since her parents had died 5 years prior. she headed up to the training room to do her morning workout. she walked through the open door though she was sure that she'd closed it the previous aftrenoon when she'd left, but then again she did live with 2 other shadowhunters who did on occasion train in the attic, but, she walked in and the scene before her was startling indeed with veve on th floor unconscious, she ran over to se if she was still breathing. luckily she was and she sat on the floor next to the girl and thought about what she could actually do to help veve.

message 30: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve opened her eyes suddenly, seeing Merry. "Wha...?" she mumbled, holding her head. She blinked a few times, the strange glow from her eyes fading as she propped herself up on her elbows. "What in hell?" she said, looking from Merry to the arrow stuck in the statuette.

Katherine 'it looks like you fainted during training but i can't give you even a rough estimation of the time you fainted at but loks like you have some really serious pent up anger. are you feeling alright?' as merrygotto her feet she pulled veve to her feet.

message 32: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve swayed shakily and looked at Cherry slowly. "I'm...going to bed" she said, stumbling past Cherry. She only got to the door before her legs gave out on her and she slumped to the ground. "Argh!" she let out a frustrated cry, clenching her
fists.

Katherine merry got up and picked up pieces of her rage fit from yesterday andwent downstairs to cook some breakfast for herself and cherry.

message 34: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve muttered swearwords ad she stretched out on her bed. "I'll be fine" she said, rolling over, hiding her emotions. She let out a small sniffle.

message 35: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve held her head in her pale hands as another headache crashed through her mind, scrambling her thoughts and memories. She let out a yell as she felt herself slip away and snap back again.

She shook the weird feeling off and looked outside. It was late in the morning. Shouldn't she be up by now? She looked in the mirror anxiously at her pale and wasted reflection.

Katherine merry finished with the french toast just as cherry walked into the kitchen and asked if she wanted and toast, eggs, bacon, beans or anything else she'd laid out earlier
'and, by the way where's veve?'

Ashlyn (DolanPls) "Oooh! That looks yummy!" Cherry said hungrily as she strolled into the kitchen. "Veve's resting, I asked her if she wanted any advil or anything, but she said she was fine." She sat down and began dishing food up on her plate. "Mmm this is good stuff, but I'm still concerned about Veve, what could be wrong?" She said to Merry halfway through a piece of french toast.

message 38: by Katherine (last edited Sep 24, 2012 07:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katherine 'i'm more than a bit concerned about her. i mean, she had a rage fit at that faerie and a bitch on at me yesterday and then this morning we find her passed out in the training room! if i didn't know better, but i do, i'd say she was going into shock from something... maye i'm going crazy but she's not herself and hasn't been for some time.' she dished up two pieces of french toast and some eggs and beans and sat down to eat and talk.

message 39: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve slipped down the stairs, dressed in an uncanny tie-dyed green t-shirt and green cargo pants. She hummed a song under her breath, moving along to the tune, as she headed for the front door. "Bye, guys!" she called cheerfully as she headed out the door, a spring in her step as she twirled around once and headed out.

Katherine 'where are you going?!' merry called after veve as she did her spin and left. she stood as she spoke and sat again when no reply came from down the hall.

message 41: by Lily (new) - added it

Lily (lovelyisapixie) Cassey walked down the halls of the Institute heading for the library.

Katherine merry heard someone moving up in one of the main walkways above the kitchen and hurried up the stairs out into the corridor where she caught up with cassey. 'you can't be in... oh, i'm sorry i though you were something else sorry again. do you know where you're going?' merry inquired.

message 43: by Lily (new) - added it

Lily (lovelyisapixie) Cassey nodded. "I'msupposed tomeet someone in the library today,"

Katherine 'who?' merry asked. 'no one special is coming in today. i think' she mused silently

Katherine 'well do you know when they're getting here cause no one has arrived before you or since?' she asked cassey

message 46: by Melissa, The wiccan enthusiast (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 6506 comments Fae poked her head in through the large doors of the Institute and frowned, wondering where everyone was. "Heeeeyyyy, we're back!" She yelled before ushering Clara in and shutting the doors behind them.

message 47: by Melissa, The wiccan enthusiast (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 6506 comments Clara scampered through the door and tried to dash to her room before Fae noticed anything strange. Unfortunately she wasn't quite fast enough and a small meowing noise came from her backpack. Fae's head whipped towards her with narrowed eyes. A small furry head poked its way up from her bag and mewled again.

message 48: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Veve strolled in the front door, noticing the time. She'd been gone for a day without realising. Now...where had she been? She saw the girls, and, winking at Clara, hit Fae on the head to move her attention. Then she smiled brightly and darted through a corridor, to see whether Fae would follow.

message 49: by Melissa, The wiccan enthusiast (last edited Jan 26, 2013 10:56AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 6506 comments "Hey!" Fae shouted and started chasing Veve, forgetting for the moment about the kitten Clara had smuggled in.

message 50: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "Foul demon, follow me to hell!" she yelled, laughing, as she darted around the corner, motioning for Clara to run up to Veve's room. "Put it in my room" she whispered as she ran past, jumping out an open window. "Can't catch me now!" she said teasingly from the precarious tree branch she was balanced.

« previous 1