TheUnderlandChampions discussion

Forest of the Nymphs > The Forest

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 141 comments Mod
((The forest is a place full of beautiful trees... and wolves. The wolves roam the forest and stalk all that come in. The forest has many mysterious sounds, sights, disappearances. Many people have entered the woods... and very few come out.))

message 2: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
fides: i was watching the pups role around and play but i was bourd doing this so i got up and walked to the mouth of the cave and looked out there wasnt much to see just the stick thigs that were the bourder for the pups, the water hole and..well that was it. my father comanded that i didnt go out of the bourder but i couldent stand it anymore

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
fides: i was running through the woods when i smelt something different... it was a different clymat a dryer clymat i steerd towerd the smell and came out on a lake that was frozen. excited i ran back to tell my father forgeting that i was not aloud out of the cave border.

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
basilius: we had just caught a larg animal and was draging it back to the cave when we reached it i barked for fides. no answer "fides!" i barked agen i left the pups and the others to eat their meal and went to her branch of the cave i went in and no fides. i went out and demanded where fides was no one knew they thought she was in her 'room'. i went out and sat waiting for her to retern maby she went to explor the branches deeper even though i told her not to she knows id rather have her go in there than out here...

message 5: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
fides:i ran back like a puppy excited with my find but my face fell when i saw father waiting at the border "what were you thinking?!" he demanded with a growl "father you should have seen it it was cold the water was hard!" i said with excitment "i do not care about that! i gave you specifec orders not to leve the border!" he pulled his lips back over his teeth. i was shoked by his fearcness "but-" "no buts! go back to your room now!" my jaw dropped open and i left to my room and i sat on the nest of twigs and feathors and other varius things and ran the things i saw over and over in my mind

message 6: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
fides: that was the last straw i had to leve every1 els was asleep i could here there snoring throughout the cave usely only one of us were on watch -i was never may i remind you- so i snuck out from behind him and galloped away i soon reached a new part of the forest there the trees had eyes... ((continue on the forest of dyrds))