Roleplay Central~ discussion

Highschool of the Dead, Band 3
This topic is about Highschool of the Dead, Band 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments The mall;
(If you find a good pic...)

message 2: by Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (last edited Oct 31, 2012 02:17AM) (new)

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments [image error]

Janice got out of the jeep and slammed the door and stood to get a good look at the mall. She hadn't visited this mall yet. "Hum...let's go. I'm hungry, where's the food court?" She asked walking warily towards the entrance.

message 3: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Somewhere. It seems kinda deserted all the time 'cos no one lives out here" Sora commented. "I saw it on the way to school once" She poked her head in the door and shouted out cheerfully, "It's closed for the week! No zombies!" she broke open the lock and strode in.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Yo Ho!...hey wait that means no food!!!" She wailed, following Sora inside. She took in the high ceiling and the dimly lit stalls. A big grin broke out on her face. "Shopping Time!" She announced running to the nearest games store and mooning over all the newest editions. "Omg!! This is the exclusive limited version!" A squeal escaped her.

message 5: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Well...I guess we can use whatever we can find" Sora said doubtfully, looking at an army store nearby. She fiddled and moved her feet restlessly. Eventually she moved over to the store and peeked inside curiously.

message 6: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james got out of the jeep and sighed well i guess this is home for now he said to himself he grabs his backpack and puts it on and walks into the mall closing the doors behind him making sure no zombies get in he walks in and sees the military store that sora was peeking into and while she was doin that he walked in and looked around all clear he said to sora he looks over and sees the weapons counter and walks over to it and goes behind the counter

message 7: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "I wasn't seeing if it was clear" Sora said grumpily, looking at a shelf filled with small handhelds. She picked up one and held it tenatively.

message 8: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james chuckled a lil he looks around and sees a wide selection of pistols and other weapons he grabs a m-9 pistol and 2 extra mags and hands them to sora here take this it will come in handy quite often he said

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice came to join them at the firearm store with her arms filled with a dozen micro-chips and handheld games of the highest end. "Hey. Whachha got here?" She asked moving over to Sora and looking over her shoulder at what she was looking at. "Did you take any training before, I mean in shooting or something." She asked her.

message 10: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james puts the pistol and extra mags in soras hand and walks back to the weapons counter

message 11: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Um...I have experience with some kind of gun my dad showed me...it didn't look like that though" she said, putting down the m-9 and disappearing into the back room. "Aha!" came her satisfied voice as she came out with a silver gun with gold wiring through it. It looked unlike any other gun in the store. "I found it in a hidden shelf" she said cheerfully. She walked outside the weapons shop and aimed at a broken skylight.

message 12: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments alright james said with a little bit of a smile on his face he walks out of the store and looks up at the skyline and notices the sun is starting to go down its getting late we should stay here for the night he said

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Fine by me." Janice said. She had been searching around the back shelves. Now she came out with a colt.45 and a heavy, 50 cal machine gun which she was barely able to carry. Her eyes were distant as if she was remembering someting that had happened ong ago and would rather not remember.

message 14: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments he laughs a lil and walks over to janice easy janice easy he tells her and takes the .50 cal so she doesnt struggle with it hmm doesnt feel that heavy he said and he holds it steady like an ordinary rifle

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice gave James a flat stare. "Sure it's not heavy. I wonder if you would even feel that an elephant is heavy with those kinda biceps." She gave the gun a longing look then sighed. Looked like she would have to stick with smaller stuff.

message 16: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments its your gun janice i dont want to struggle thats all its best to carry it with two hands not one even thou thats what im doing he said he hands the gun back to her the m2hb is medium weight and has a kick dont let it get the best of you he told her he looks around janice i want you and sora to go secure that set of doors that we came in ill go walk around and see if there are more and i will secure them he said he then walks around the corner to find more doors to secure

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments She tucks the colt into her belt holster and takes the gun. She lookes at him, locking eyes with him. She remembers the time when...she lookes away and sprints towards sora without a word, not wanting James to guess anything. "Soraaaa!!" She calls out in a sing song voice. "Come on, let's go find some brain-dead people to try our new guns on!"

message 18: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments he smiles a bit and turns and walks to the other door to secure it he takes his rifle from his back and takes off the silencer and put the piece in his pocket he begins to secure doors by locking them and pulling down a metal shutter and locks it he then turns to find more but hears something strange he grabs his rifle and looks around to find out where the noise is coming from.then he hears footstep coming from behind him he turns to see 4 zombies going towards he aims and fire 5 shots 4 shots killing the zombies but one missed and went through a window shattering it

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice faintly heard a glass pane shattering somewhere and knew that it was James. It seemed to be signature move, to fire an extra bullet and making sure it missed and made some noise. She shook her head smiling. She turned down a corridor. She saw a zombie shambling towards them. She raised her gun and shot in straight between the head. "Score." She said in a smug voice.

message 20: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments he starts to walk to the other door tto close james keeps his rifle close he reaches the other door and grabs the shutters and closes them sealing off the door then he walks back towards the girls done with his work

message 21: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora breathed in and out, ignoring those around her as she levelled the gun and stared upwards with her blue eyes bright. She shut them suddenly as the gun powered up, a gold light sparkling. She suddenly noticed a zombie dragging itself towards her. She flinched and the powered-up gun in her hand shot a huge blast of gold light towards the zombie. A huge boom showered the mall with light. Sora sighed and brushed hair out of her face. "I remembered how it worked!" she said brightly.

message 22: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Kendra stumbled over behind them, doing her best to disguise her slight limp. She had tripped as they were coming in. This was a bad time to get hurt.

message 23: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james sees whats going on and jogs over to the group and provides covering fire killing 3 zombies as sora readies her gun again we got to finish this now sora does that gun do scatter shots he ask her

message 24: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Wha?" Sora aske, puzzled. "I just aim it and shoot" she muttered. She looked over at Kendra and noticed the limp. "You okay, Kendra?" she queried, the gold dust still sparkling on her as she made her way over to Kendra to look at her leg.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Get her inside, We'll cover you." Janice says, jogging back and taking up a defensive position besides James. She blasts off four jombies, just to see more comming. "Man, do they have a zombie factory here or something?" She mutters in annoyance.

message 26: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james empties the ammo mag and switches it for a full mag and continues to fire killing 5 more zombies janice fall back go now he tells her

message 27: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora glanced sideways, seeing more zombies coming near her. She stood up suddenly and flicked a switch on the gun. "Get down!" she yelled to the others as she hefted the gun onto her shoulder and the light builded up larger and larger.

message 28: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james looks over quickly and then grabs janice and hits the deck taken cover

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice was just about to go when she heard Sora yelling and then she felt hands grabbing her and then next thing she knew was she was on the deck with James "What the-" She glanced over at sora, "What the hell is she doing?" She wondered out loud. She coiled her body making it smaller. "And it wouldn't her her to give out warnings in advance." She muttered.

message 30: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments janice close your eyes he yells just as sora fires the gun

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Huh?" She was caught off guard. She was staring right at the brightening ball of light when Sora fired it. Her vision went white. Time seemed to cease. White, everywhere. Or was it black? She didn't know. Her fingers were clutching James's jacket tightly, but she wasn't aware of it. Sounds seemed oddly muted too. Her head was pounding so much it seemed to become numb. She couldn't move. Couldn't here. Couldn't see.

((there. She's done for.))

message 32: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments janice!!!!he yelled he gets off his stomach and on his knees checking to see if janice was alright janice...janice are you ok.....janice can you hear me...janice i dont know if you hear me but i need you to give me a sign that your still alive he tells her he then checks her pulse to see if she was still alive and he feels a beat

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments She was aware of her hands slipping from James's jacket. It felt like she was letting go...of the world. It didn't scare her. Her brain was too overloaded for her to feel scared.
The sky overhead is dark, almost foreboding. She can hear the kids behind her, cat-calling her. She was too far away to care anymore. It had become a daily routine, getting bullied for no reason. Her cap was gone. But there is a boy. He holds out her cap to her now, before disappearing again. She stands there, staring at his retreating figure.

message 34: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments after sora fired the gun there were no more zombies and james then looks over and see a furniture store that sells beds he picks up janice and brings her over to the store and lays her on a bed and grabs a chair and brings it over next to the bedhe takes off his backpack and puts it next to the chair and then he sits down come on janice i need you to pull through come on...he says to himself

message 35: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora dropped to the ground limply after the sharp burst of light, her uniform crumpled and golden with the light. She let out a small sigh as she fell, her golden-brown hair melding in with the light. Her blue-green eyes blinked, once, twice, before she closed them. The gun itself fell to the ground and bounced twice, at the same time Sora blinked, before it shattered into light and disappeared.

message 36: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james gets up from his chair and walks out of the store to see sora on the ground he runs over and takes out his pistol and checks the perimeter for any zombies he then looks back at sora and puts her arm around his shoulders and helps her up and brings her to the furniture store and lays her on a bed next to janice and then he sits back in his chair dammit this couldnt get any worse he tells himself

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments ((Eh, wait. I got bored with her sleeping, I'm waking her up...but blind!))

Janice had the worst headache ever. She felt as if her head was filled with burning tar and cotton candy. On instinct, she opened her eyes...nothing. She tried to force her lids up, but they were already open. This wasn't right. She blinked, or thought she did anyway, but there was no change. Black. Black.

message 38: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora muttered in her half-dead state. "Run-she's coming" she mumbled. "Dad! Come back!" this last call woke her up and she bolted upright, sea-coloured eyes flicking straight to James and then Janice's blank eyes. She let out a faint sigh and shuffled over so she was facing Janice. "You looked at the gun" she said softly, realising what had happened.

message 39: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james looks at sora is there anyway we can fix it he ask her

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "What do you me-. Shit. I'm blind right? Right? Shit!" Janice groped along, hitting James nose, and finally managed to sit up with the support of the bed rails. Being blind threw her badly of balance. "Yeah, so is there anyway at fix me?" she asked, facing the general direction of Sora.

message 41: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james holds his nose after accidently being hit by janice

message 42: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora was expressionless. "I don't know" she said truthfully. "Maybe. You'd need to talk to the maker though" as she said this she looked faintly worried, smoothing down her hair and uniform.

message 43: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments maker? do you know who it is he asked her

message 44: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora stared flatly at James. "My father" she said shortly. "He was a weapons manafacturer" With that, she stood up shakily and walked a little way out to look out the window.

message 45: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments the james hears his radio communicator starts to pick up some traffic all....all units respond....if there is anyone listening proceed to compound charlie...i repeat this is special warfare operator first class bruce stevens advising all available units proceed to compound charlie..james then picks up the radio and responds this is LT james of the us navy seal team 10 responding charlie come in he tells the guy on the radio....LT...LT is that really you holy shit LT i thought you were dead whats your location he ask james im in a mall not sure on the location i also got 3 other survivors with me they are not infected can you provide an evache ask yea sure but they will need to be screened first sir he tells james ok let me know when evac is in route he said to bruce yes sir the radio cuts off after that

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Charlie? Screening?" Janice cocks her her head to the side. She was feeling like hell and only snipets were getting processed into her head.

message 47: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james looks at janice dont worry janice everything is gonna be ok he tells her

message 48: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora picked up a few handguns and poked them in her belt before running over to the clothesstore and picking up black skinny jeans and a jacket of the same material. She left her uniform shirt on but ditched the skirt. She then proceeded with sliding open the window. "You'll be fine, Janice" she said finally as she swung a leg over the sill.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Hey, wait! Where are you going? And I know I'll be fine!" Being blind seriously pissed her off. How mean! How could they go around and have fun while she was stuck in her place. She wished she could echo-locate like a bat right now, but she was no way going to be sitting here like an invalid. "To hell with all this! I'm comming, where ever you are going." Weren't all those blind heroes in anime stronger than those with sight? She attempted to stand, but promptly got tangles in the sheets and fell flat on her nose.

message 50: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "I can't go near the government. Sorry, James" she said bluntly. "Janice, if you really want to come with me...get a cane or something" Sora pursed her bottom lip as she thought. Janice'll probably hold me back...but I wasn't planning on really going anywhere important anyway. I guess she can come if she really wants to. She waited for Janice's reply, still sitting on the sill.

« previous 1