Roleplay Central~ discussion

Highschool of the Dead, Band 2
This topic is about Highschool of the Dead, Band 2
High School of the Dead > The High School

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

message 2: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora tried to open her locker, but it was stuck. "Dammit!" she muttered, tugging at it and making her light brown hair fall over her face. She kicked the locker angrily, cursing and hopping around painfully. Then she noticed the woman outside, facing the English teacher, who had her hands on her hips. Is this a halloween joke, Sora thought as she noticed a gaping hole in the woman's arm. The English teacher moved closer, saying something in a stern voice. The the other woman lunged, biting a chunk out of the teacher's neck.

Sora leaned closer to the window as the Teacher fell, blood streaming. "Crap" Sora said quietly, watching as though spellbound. Then, Teacher got up, and her and the woman shuffled towards the school, faint moans coming from their open bloodstained mouths. Sora shuddered and darted to the PA system, breaking in and holding the mike to her mouth.
"Attention, students and teachers-huh?!" she stopped short as the 'zombies' opened the door and came in. "Run!" she shouted, darting into the empty media room, as it had a metal lock and an eyehole.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice fired three rounds from her .45, emptying the bullets into all those heads which encase rotting mushy useless brains. She had been to the PA room, when she heard an announcement cut short. looked like someone had already beat her to it...and had encountered some trouble. Cursing colorfully she kicked open the door and was met by a fest of the undead. "Take that, you Scum Shits!" Shouting this she fired her way to the mike console.

message 4: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora heard a strange voice coming from outside. She opened it a crack and saw Janice. "Quick! In here!" she hissed, pulling on the back of Janice's uniform. She noticed the gun and her eyes widened.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice saw Sora in the room and felt fer uniform being tugged. "Woah," She let herself be pulled inside and locked the door behind her, then slid down the wall sat on the floor. "So, any idea what's happening out there?" She asked motioning, behind her. She Cradled the silver pistol close to her, they would need it soon.

message 6: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (last edited Sep 21, 2012 05:47AM) (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "There's fucking zombies!" Sora exclaimed, her blue eyes wide. She reached around to grab a mop, and pulled off the mopping part. She held the mop handle close to her chest and sat across from Janice. "They ate the English Teacher and turned her!"

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "And the Physics guy too." She said pulling a hand over her face. She felt exhausted. She stood up and said "We need to get out of here. Let's see if there are some survivors." She held a hand out to Sora to help her up. "And find you a better weapon." She said. The mop looked kinda comical and she couldn't help a grin breaking out on her face.

message 8: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Yeah" Sora said, blushing slightly. "Where'll we go though, once we get some people? We need somewhere we can barricade, somewhere with heaps of food and stuff" she said.

message 9: by Spooky Mulder (last edited Oct 05, 2012 06:47PM) (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Kendra frowned at her old geometry teacher, a zombie. She yelped and threw her textbook as hard as possible, running in the opposite direction down the hall to her locker. She heard the sickening thud of the textbook smacking into the zombie's chest. She just had to get to her locker, then she would be okay.

message 10: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Adeline walked the halls holding her big brothers hand. She still had scars on her face from the knife her father used to carve his name in her face. Now it was just jagged line scars.

Aaron looked down at his little sister, and at the scars in her face. Now, when he said little, he meant little. She was short, maybe 5'1" and that was short compared to his 6'1"

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Okay, I'll go see if I can find some one" Janice said to sora. She opened the door and dashed out before those undead could get her. She didn't bother firing, she wanted to save her bullets.

She sprinted out into the hallway, then pressed herself against the wall, and peered out. She was two people, they didn't look undead, but it never hurt to be sure. She came out and aimed the gun at them. "Stop! what's 4 + 3?" as far as she knew, the undead didn't do math.

message 12: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Um....I don't do math...." Aaron said.

Adeline hid behind Aaron silently.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments She opened her mouth then shut it. Great! She shook her head and lowered her gun. "Never mind. Were you bitten or something?" She asked. moving closer towards them.

message 14: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Yeah...uh....four months ago." He rubbed the back of his neck. "My sister today. We're knew. I'm Aaron." He stpped out of the way of Adeline and she hid back behind him. He laughed and piched her making it yelp an jump and laugh with him. "This is my kid sister, Adeline."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments ((Um...did you watch the HOTD anime?))

"What? you're kidding me right? What do you mean you were bitten four months ago??" Janice had stopped her advance and her gun was half raised. "And um...what's she doing in the High School?" She asked warily.

message 16: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((No, sorry, I need help))

"Listen, I really don'tknow what's happening, someone told us to come here, and I need to get help for my sister." Aaron said moving to put hi arm around Adeline.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments ((okay. well here's the plot. there's this high school, where all of a sudden people start turning into zombie. well, actually there are other people in the city who start infecting everyone. so it all happening very fast. those who get bitten turn into zombies. So, there are students in the school, and some how the gate keeps gets bitten and then he goes crazy and starts biting other teachers who in turn bite students and so on. so, you just need to keep from getting bitten and survive in the zombie apocalypse.))

Janice sigh. "I guessed as much, but seriously. Did someone with grey skin and yellow eyes try to eat you?" She asked. She was getting really tired. those undead could be on them any minute.

message 18: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Oh, no. I was talking about the creepy dog we saw a while back, sorry." He smiled shyly.

message 19: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Kendra sprinted to her locker, she would get there soon. But she could hear the sound of dragging feet behind her. She fumbled with the lock on her locker, this was taking too long...

message 20: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora slipped past Janice without anyone seeing her and started searching for a weapon. She noticed Kendra and darted over. "Hey, let me help" she said shortly, her hair falling in her face as she snapped the lock easily.

message 21: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) "Thanks." Kendra said, adding "Uh, there are zombies coming from that way." she pointed down the hall, while taking a bag out of her locker.

message 22: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora lifted the mop handle and swung it hard, splattering it's head across her school uniform. She scowled and hit another. "Hurry up!" she called back at Kendra.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Carry Anne wrote: ""Oh, no. I was talking about the creepy dog we saw a while back, sorry." He smiled shyly."

"uh-huh." Janice said. She was having second thoughts about giving these two a lift, and she didn't trust them enough to lower her gun all the way. "Anyway. be quick. Follow me. No questions." She said and darted into another hallway, not turning back to check if they were still following or to introduce herself. Those things could wait. Right now, she needed to survive.

message 24: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Aaron nodded, helping Adeline along as they followed.

message 25: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Kendra swung her bag into the shoulder of a zombie, and it thudded against another zombie. She turned and ran down the hall, away from where the other zombies were coming from, she didn't glance back to see if the girl was following. Her survival instincts were kicking in.

message 26: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora kicked a zombie out of her way and followed Kendra, letting out a sigh as she lost a grey sneaker, somehow pulling off the sock as well. She saw her bag and lifted it, taking it with her.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice ran full out into the mob of zombies a slipped and skidded to avoid getting bitten, smashing their heads with the butt of the gun. As she came free of the mob, she turned back to Aron and motioned him to hurry and then took off again, meeting up with the others. Sora was running behind another girl she recognized. "Kendra! look out!" a zombie was about to take a big chunk out of her.

message 28: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Janice!" Sora called. "Still need that better weapon, if you're interested". She swung the mop handle hard and smashed two heads in one. She let out a laugh that sounded odd to her ears. She dropped her bag and sliced a zombie's head in half with a knife she'd pulled out. She unceremoniously kicked it's body away and let out a frustrated sigh. "Dammit!"

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Here!" Janice grinned and tossed her a half sword. Too small to be a sword, to long to be a knife. Perfect to keep the undead at distance and compact enough to fit in your boots. "yeah, dammit all right." She said, slowing down. They seemed to have made it away from the big mob.

message 30: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Kendra frowned, shouldnt they kill the big mob of zombies so they weren't a threat later? She shrugged and began to run farther down the halls, while digging through her bag for her knives.

message 31: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora stretched out a hand and delictely caught the half sword, slicing at a zombie. She caught up and let out a deep breath as she caught up with Janice. "Where to, boss? Where's somewhere close, where we can barricade ourselves in, and not starve?" she listed off the stuff they'd need.

message 32: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Kendra stuck throwing knives in her belt, and strapped a sheath with a Bowie knife to her leg. She watched quietly.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "I dunno. Are zombies good with stairs?" She asked cocking her head to the side. "Maybe we could find some place high enough, with lots of ammo...and I'm starving already." She made a face as her stomach cramped. She had skipped breakfast and eating lunch while you're classmates were planning on eating you raw wasn't exactly welcoming. "In any case, we should get outta here." She slagged against the wall, feeling spent.

message 34: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments around the corridor james moves quietly and slowly avoiding making noise both hands on his rifle ready to fire if nescissary he heard the sound of what might have seem like someone talking but doesnt think much of it he continues to move down the hallway seeing a few dead bodies some with what appears to be bullet holes in their heads

message 35: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Yup. Wait....what about the mall? Does anyone know how to drive?" Sora questioned, pacing a few steps ahead of Janice, blue eyes huge.

message 36: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments as james nears the corner to the hallway where janice,sora and kendra were in 3 zombies break out of a class room next to him he takes a couple steps back and makes sure his silencer is screwed on tight then he fires 4 shots and kills the three zombies but the fourth bullet missed and hits a wall making a thump sound

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "Um...I'm not exactly legal, but I could drive I guess." What she didn't mention was that she's was very good at driving...and had broken the speed limit many times over. In other words, she was a speed freak. Janice did a double take when she thought she heard the muffled cough of a long rifle, and then the dull thud of a bullet hitting the wall. She turned and stepped out onto the hallway, her sleek pistol halfway drawn.

message 38: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments a corpse falls from the corner of the hallway james kicks it to makes sure its dead and mumbles fucking zombies he checks his rifle to make sure its still good to go and nothing is wrong with it he searches the body to see if there is anything usefull but finds nothing

message 39: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) "I can drive," Kendra said, she was rather good, other than the speed issue, but she hadn't crashed yet. She looked around uncertainly after she heard more noises.

message 40: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james checks the magazine in his rifle to see if he has any more ammo left in it he sees he used the last few bullets he swaps for a full mag and inserts it into the rifle and locks and loads when he does that the gun makes a metal clank noise from the round going into the barrel which can be heard from down both hallways

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments "James?" Janice called out to him, and jogged over. "So you are alive." That had become the standard greeting now. "Where on earth did you get that?" She asked, looking at the rifle in wonder. She had an obsession with explosives and usually melted at the sight of a firearm.

message 42: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments "what this thing" james said surprised we use it all the time in the unit im surprise your alive janice james smiled knowing that janice was ok brought him relief

message 43: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Kendra watched warily, keeping her bowie knife in hand.

message 44: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora stood next to Kendra, eyeing off James as well. She strightened. "Well, it seems like I'm the only one that can't drive, so you can sort it out by yourselves" she said, curling her lip at the rifle.

message 45: by Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (last edited Oct 17, 2012 03:50AM) (new)

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice rolled her eyes "No way I'm gonna die so soon. You coming along?" She asked James, grinning. It would be fun to have him along. Her adrenalin was spiked. She had always been a little crazy and more than a little wild and right now, amid all the zombies and death...she felt comfortable, Alive. "Let's go! First to the Driver's side get's the wheel!" She said and took off, skidding down the stairs at full speed.

message 46: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - added it

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Sora jumped over the rails and flipped perfectly onto the tiled floors, holding her handle as she swung it into the zombies. She ran across to the back doors leading to the carpark and waved to Janice. "There's a few cars this way, and less zombies!" she called, kicking open the door.

message 47: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james runs down the stairs and out the door to the parking lot hurry up and find a car i'll cover you he yelled holding his rifle to his shoulder he checks his surroundings ready to shoot any zombie that comes close

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 94 comments Janice followed Sora. She was a few cars and ran to one that looked like a huge jeep. She hit the drivers glass with the butt of her pistol, getting a few cuts from the glass shards, and then opened it from the inside. She hot wired it and held the passenger side door open. "Come on come on!!" She shouted. She blasted a few zombies, giving them a chance to get inside. She was low on ammo.

message 49: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 3228 comments james began to slowly fall back to the jeep firing shoots at the zombies he runs out of rounds in the magazine he reaches for another mag when a zombie comes at him he drops his rifle and grabs the pistol he had in the holster stapped to his leg and fires a shoot into the zombies head he then puts the pistol back into the holster and grabs his rifle from the ground and takes out the empty mag and replaces it with a full mag.he turns to the jeep and runs to it and hops into the back alright im in he yells.

message 50: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Kendra ran, expertly avoiding zombies. She did have to throw a few knives, they lodged in the heads of zombies. She didn't have time to recover the knives, she spirited the rest of the way to the car, she jumped into the back. She took a second to breathe. "I'm here," she told them. She looked out towards the other zombies.

« previous 1