Shelves of Shirvington discussion

Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4)
This topic is about Endless
Quotes > Fave Quotes from Endless

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 256 comments Fave Quotes from Endless *** MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

message 2: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (last edited Sep 15, 2012 05:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renee | 1444 comments Mod

Nothing is Endless
I know that now
Let me go
V

:'(

Steph | 449 comments This ones from Entice(d): I don't know when I fell asleep, only that his arms stayed wrapped around me the entire time. For the first time I could remember, when I dreamed the sun shone brightly and the world was as it should be. A dream.

In the end, though, we all wake up . . . Don't we?

message 4: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

was that in entice? or was it endless?

message 5: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

"Not us, Vi. Everything else may end, but not us. What we have...We're endless."
-Lincoln

Steph | 449 comments Yer it's from enticed.

message 7: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renee wrote: ""Not us, Vi. Everything else may end, but not us. What we have...We're endless."
-Lincoln"

This made me teary....

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments just in case someone havent read the book yet

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love that one! It's sooo sweet!!!

Steph | 449 comments XD aawwwwwwww!! Hey Guys, I'm going to try and make a thread called: The Violet Eden Chapters Mistakes ;)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments Maria wrote: "just in case someone havent read the book yet

He was my partner, my soulmate. As my body started to weaken, he wrapped his arms around me, supporting me. He kept his focus until the last of the s..."

I know those quotes are so hearbroken *tears*

Petra | 38 comments "Nothing it endless"

message 13: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (last edited Jul 04, 2013 06:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

“It's too late!" I cried
"I thought that once, too. But it's never too late. You taught me that. Love can make us eternal.” Phoenix’s eyes closed, haunted to the end. “I'm sorry,” were his last words.
"I forgive you,” I sobbed, gripping onto him desperately. “I forgive you.”
It was too late.
All. Too. Late.

and then I sobbed my eyes out and screamed a bit and my parents were getting worried so I retreated to my room and sobbed for ages and...well yeah. PHOENIX!!!!! OMG!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I pretty much died myself reading it.

Petra | 38 comments Renée wrote: "It's too late!"
"I thought that once too. But it's never too late. You taught me that. Love can make us eternal. I'm sorry,"
"I forgive you, I forgive you."
But it was too late.
All. Too. Late.

and then I sobbed my eyes out and screamed a bit and my parents were getting worried so I retreated to my room and sobbed for ages and...well yeah. PHOENIX!!!!! OMG!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I pretty much died myself reading it

well I cried for weeks after,I wet the page with tears and had to dry out over night! at least I know I'm not the only one who almost got plunged into depression.

message 15: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

ha ha ha, yep pretty much. There are still wobbly pages where my tears dried too! *weak laughter* well such a depressingly beautiful story. I'm going to re-shatter my heart just before Empower comes out and read them all again.

Petra | 38 comments I have already read them all twice and I had to pile many books on top of endless, just to make the pages flat again ( but there still tear stained)

message 17: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (last edited Jul 04, 2013 06:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

yep, those tears and scarrs on my heart will never fade.

R.I.P Phoenix

Petra | 38 comments I like Phoenix! he was my favorite character, I hope, somehow, he will return from the dead! ( I mean, people didn't like come back from the dead in emblaze or anything!)

message 19: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

yeah somehow, but he's an angel now so...

AND OMG I LOOOOVE PHOENIX!!! he's in my top favourite guys in books ever! He's number 2! :D

Petra | 38 comments whose number 1?
and well Phoenix comes 3rd for me!

message 21: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

he he, Adrian Ivashkov is my number 1, will recommened the series to you. :D

Rebekah | 19 comments Renée wrote: "he he, Adrian Ivashkov is my number 1, will recommened the series to you. :D"
Yeh,getting off topic, Adrian is hiliarious. Vampire Academy was my favourite series, that was until I read Embrace :D

message 23: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

well I'm still saying VA/BL is my fave over VEC, but VEC comes right after, even over TMI and TID!

anyway sorry for getting off topic... ^_^

Steph | 449 comments Can't wait to start reading the Vampire Academy series :P

message 25: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

he he, yeah, it's awesome, anyway, this is the thread for Endless quotes...
I really need to re-read it again before Empower comes out. :)
But I know I'm going to cry in Endless every time

Steph | 449 comments Yeah. It's just so... raw. The feelings and the agony. It feels like it's real. It's YOUR agony and pain and suffering.

Petra | 38 comments When I finished endless, I threw it at a wall and didn't read another book for 3 months. Which is saying something.

message 28: by Renee, Phoenix is mine! <3 (last edited Jul 06, 2013 09:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

well it touched us all and changed our souls. *listens to inspiring music*
Hang in there Lincoln, we will journey with you to find your Violet.

[image error]