The Riyria Revelations discussion

Recent News > New tour Signing Tour

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 268 comments Mod
So Michael's publisher is rolling out a bigger signing tour for Avempartha than Crown Conspiracy. I'm going to be working on getting all the sites in BookTour over the next few days. If you are in/around the Washington DC area - come on out and see us (Yep I'm there at each one). I'll let you know when it is available online

message 2: by Michael (last edited May 22, 2009 05:44AM) (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
Heading off for a weekend long promotion at Balticon in, well, Baltimore. Hope to see you all there.

I meant that last line as a joke, but then thought, wouldn't that be cool if you all showed up. There's 53 members here. I'd have a line going out the door. And I would love to meet Libby and see if she really looks like a gray cat. And how cool would it be to see a giant Fiona Tweety! And Vicki would just be fun to pet. As for Sarah, would she really have such cute ears? (why is it that Castor gets his pic on the site and not Mikey?)

Hope to see those who come.

message 3: by Libby (new)

Libby | 30 comments Very funny - that lovely gray cat is Greebo of the Terry Pratchett novels. I figured if I could be anyone ala avatar, I'd love to be him ;-) I've got a friend up in DC so maybe I'll have to plan a trip North to say hi. However, I hope ya'll come down Texas way soon!