The Sword and Laser discussion

Anyone else read Jack Chalker's Well of Soul's Saga?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hershel (new)

Hershel Shipman (hershdawg) | 43 comments Hello, I've been a great fan of the Well of Souls Saga for several years and am wondering if anyone else has read the series. Also if the first book in the series could be pushed as a possible group book I'm for it.

message 2: by John (new)

John | 8 comments i just re-read them all a year or so ago and still enjoyed them. I've pretty much likes all of his books, especially the soul rider series.

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott (smchure) | 47 comments I just re-read the Soul Rider series last year! The Well of Souls is on my re-read pile, along with the Four Lords of the Diamond and the Rings of the Master series. I've always thought they were great reads in spite of their similar (almost identical!) themes.

message 4: by Hershel (new)

Hershel Shipman (hershdawg) | 43 comments Scott wrote: "I just re-read the Soul Rider series last year! The Well of Souls is on my re-read pile, along with the Four Lords of the Diamond and the Rings of the Master series. I've always thought they were..."
Yeah he has a thing for people getting put into new bodies of normally mythical creatures.

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott (smchure) | 47 comments Hershel wrote: "Yeah he has a thing for people getting put into new bodies of normally mythical creatures. "
Not to mention reality-bending supercomputers/AI's.