Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The Fox Family House > Mara's Bedroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
Mara's Bedroom

message 2: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 14, 2012 08:08PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara lay on her bed, listening to her iPod, which was blaring in her ears, she was oblivious to the chaos that had been going on in the living room.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara went into her bedroom and layed down on her bed, curling up into a ball. She didn't get why she felt so sick, especially when she was near Johnny's peanut butter. "Must have been something I ate," she muttered.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy walked in and looked at her. "Hey, you okay?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments She shook her head. "No. I feel like I'm gonna be sick. Already got sick twice. And if you have peanut butter with you, please take that stuff away, its smell makes me feel worse for whatever reason," she moaned quietly.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

He took her temperature. "It's just a flu."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Okay. But why would I have a damn flu now? Sorry, shouldn't have used that word," she muttered.

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

"Just rest and it will pass."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Okay," she whispered. "I felt like this two days ago though. Then it went away, and now it's back. Is that normal for a flu?"

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

"Sometimes."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "I think I'm gonna be sick again," she blurted out, dashing for her garbage can. She heaved over it, but she hadn't eaten all day because of feeling sick, so nothing came up.

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

"Yep that's a flu."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara sank to the floor and leaned back against her desk. "Does that mean I can stay home from school tomorrow?" she asked tiredly.

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy nodded. "Yes."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara tried to get up to go back to her bed, but as soon as she stood up, she passed out.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy picked her up and layed her on her bed. He tucked her in and put her garbage can next to the bed. He then turned off the light and went into the living room, closing the door behind him.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon quietly opened the door to Mara's room. She was still asleep. He walked over to her desk and turned her lamp on. Sitting down on her bed, he brushed a lock of hair away from her face.

message 18: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 15, 2012 09:34PM) (new)

Johnny slipped off his back. "Mara. Wake up!" He yelled.

message 19: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 15, 2012 09:39PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara jolted, startled out of her sleep. Brandon gave Johnny a stern, but not cruel, look. "That wasnt nice Johnny. Mara doesn't feel good." Mara looked at the two in front of her. "Yeah, buddy," she said sleepily. "Totally not cool. You tryin to make me pee myself?" She gave a sleepy smile to Brandon. "Who let you in?"

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im sorry. I just wanted to hug you Mara." Johnny said as he crawled off her bed and walked away pouting. He went to the kitchen.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "I'm not mad Johnny!" Mara called after him. "Your uncle. Guy flashed his gun before he did though," he said with a smirk, giving her a kiss. She pulled away, "No, I'm sick or something, you don't want to get it." Brandon frowned. "Yeah, so I heard. Your uncle said you actually passed out. What's up?" Mara sighed, "I don't know. I've been throwing up, off and on, and strong smells make me feel sicker. I haven't really been eating much lately cuz I'm so nauseous, so between throwing up and lack of food, I guess that's what made me pass out."

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Troy walked in and grabbed something off of Mara's desk.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon looked at her suspiciously. "What else is making you feel bad?" Mara shrugged. "Nothing. I'm really tired, and have headaches, but that's it's. I don't even have my period to bother me right no-" Mara's eyes widened. "Oh. No." Brandon nudged her leg. "What?" Mara buried her face in her hands. "I'm two weeks late for my period. And now I'm ill. This is cannot be happening!" Brandon sucked in a breath, "You're kidding me right? Please say 'Brandon, I'm joking. I just have a flu.' Please say that."

message 24: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 15, 2012 09:57PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Johnny ~The Fox~ wrote: "Troy walked in and grabbed something off of Mara's desk."

"Troy! Whatever that was you put that back this instant! How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my room!" Mara screeched.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

"Geez." He said as he put her phone back on her desk. "Johnny ruined mine with peanut butter."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara glared at him. "If you need to borrow something then ask! And don't you know how to knock?"

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

"Yeah I just choose not to knock. Also, I think we should do something about Johnny's peanut butter problem. It's gotten out of hand." Troy told her. "Ugh, you two are still dateing?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara rolled her eyes. "Youre telling me. I seriously vote we get it banned from the house. Between your allergy, and the smell making me feel nauseous, it shouldn't be allowed." Brandon looked at Troy uninterestedly. "Yeah, we are. Got a problem with that?"

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

"No not really." He told Brandon. "I will call dad and ask him about getting it banned." He told her as he grabbed her phone and dialed the number.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "You do that," smirked Mara. She turned to Brandon, "And, uh, what I was saying before.....not kidding with you." Brandon closed his eyes. "Damn it," he muttered. "You sure?" Mara shook her head, "No not one hundred percent, but....pretty sure." She sighed miserably.

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

"Uh huh...yeah dad...it's gotten out of hand...he ruined a lot of stuff with it...alright...I will have him call you back...alright bye." Troy said over the phone. "He said yes it is banned. He wants Johnny to talk to him." Troy told Mara as he went into the kitchen.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Troy walked back in and put Mara's phone back on her desk.

Johnny could be heard, crying in the kitchen.

message 33: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 15, 2012 10:22PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara gave a fistpump. "Yes! No more ruined belongings and no more horrid smell to make me feel sick!" Brandon ran his hand through his hair, waiting for Troy to be out of hearing distance. "When could that have even happened?" Mara looked at him skeptically. "Plenty of times, brainless." Brandon gave her a look. "Plenty of times! Okay! We got drunk at least three times last month and weren't careful, it could have happened then!" Mara sighed drawing her legs up to her chest. "What am I going to do?" she whispered quietly. Brandon pulled her onto his lap and held her. "Hey, it's okay. For all you know, it's just a flu. Look your uncle invited me to stay for dinner. After dinner I'll run to the drugstore and get you a...." He trailed off. "Okay," she answered quietly.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

The sound of jars hitting the wall could now be heard, coming from the kitchen.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

It started to rain outside.

message 36: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 15, 2012 10:33PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara got up off Brandon's lap. "Hey what are you doing?" he said. "Get in bed!" Mara shook her head. "I feel better right now, and bed won't be much help if it is what I think it is. And that noise is probably Johnny throwing a tantrum." Brandon stood up and took her hand. "Just don't push yourself. You have to be weak if you're passing out." Mara nodded and led him to the kitchen.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon knocked on her door. "Come in," she said. He opened it and walked in. He was carrying a small CVS bag. "You didn't steal it did you?" frowned Mara. "Me? Steal? No!" laughed Brsndon. "Except from your purse. I ran it on your card." Mara shook her head smiling as she got up and took the bag from him. "Oh, because you can't ask me for my card?" He gave a devious grin, "Nah, what's the challenge in that?"
Mara looked down at the bag and fidgeted nervously. "What if-" Brandon put his finger on her lips. "We'll deal with the what-ifs after. Just go take it," he said gently. She nodded and headed to the bathroom.
She came back a minute later. "We have to wait two minutes," she muttered, setting the stick on her desk. She threw herself onto her bed. Brandon sat next to her. "It's probably nothing Mara." She quirked an eyebrow at him. "We can hope!"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments She shook her head. "Yeah, we can hope that we both are still alive when my dad finds out that you got me pregnant," she muttered. Brandon stroked her arm. "Hey, we haven't read the test yet. And if it's positive....well, we don't have to tell anyone." They sat there, the silence tension filled. "Well, it's been two minutes," said Brandon, standing up and walking to the desk. He picked up the stick. He sighed. "Well, last bit of hope gone. You're pregnant Mara."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey rapped out a rhythm on Mara's bedroom door. "Yo, you two, dinner is now. Eat now or forever go hungry...till breakfast anyways." Brandon opened the door, followed by Mara. Brandon punched Trey lightly on the shoulder. "Dude, we're coming!"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon came into Mara's room. She was sitting in the corner of the room, her knees drawn up to her chest. "Your dads home," he said handing her the glass. "Great," she muttered. "And the majority of your siblings now know about....the baby," he said. He winced. Stating the hardcore facts made the situation seem even worse.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Oh wonderful. I'm going to make Jace regret that she even thought about eavesdropping on us!" She sighed, getting up. "I've had it with being here, let's go over to Adam's place." Brandon nodded, "Sure." Mara grabbed her cell and purse off her desk and headed to the kitchen.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara stormed into her room after slamming the door and slumped onto the floor, leaning back against her bed. She pushed the heels of her palms against her eyes as she fought the tears caused by frustration and hormones. Brandon opened the door to her room. "Whoever you are get the hell out!" she said. The smell of peanut butter came in with the opening of the door. "Ugh, you have to be kidding me!" she exclaimed, the smell instantly making her feel nauseous.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon walked in and sat in the edge of her bed, on the side opposite her. "Mar, look, I'm sorry I got like that to Johnny. And I'm sorry for fight-" he was interrupted by the sound of her grabbing her trash can and vomiting into it.

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy knocked on her door.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Come in," said Brandon, as he went around to check on Mara.

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy came in. "Mara is everything ok?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara wiped her mouth. "No," she said bitterly. "I just threw up! And I was feeling just fine until I smelt that mushed peanut crap!"

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

The smell of peanut butter died away and was replaced by Johnny crying and Hugh yelling at him.

message 49: by Cait Sith (last edited Oct 03, 2012 09:42PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Mara wiped her mouth. "No," she said bitterly. "I just threw up! And I was feeling just fine until I smelt that mushed peanut crap!""

"Hugh took care of that, although I think Johnny will be really depressed for a little bit." Wolfy told her.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "I don't care! It's bad enough getting sick every morning without having him add to it!" she said with frustration. "Brandon I hate you." He looked at her perplexed. "Because?" Mara pointed to the trash can. "I wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for you brainless!"

« previous 1