Storytime Favorites discussion

Books for Pre-school

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverly (new)

Beverly (bjbixlerhotmailcom) This week for Pre-school story time and later for 3 Head Start classes, I read "What!" Cried Granny by Kate Lum. A very funny (and unlikely) story that the children and adults both really enjoyed. If you read this to a group, be sure to screech out each time Granny says "What!" that makes it much funnier.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela | 1 comments "Mama Hen's Big Day!" and "What Not to give Your Mom on Mother's Day" are two books I will be sharing for storytime. They are great reads and I believe kids will really enjoy them. I will be sharing "Hero Mom" as well.

In "Mama Hen's Big Day!", mama hen searches for the perfect place to lay her egg. As she hurries along she finds many places that she likes but they are occuppied by someone else. At last she finds the perfect spot and realizes she has had the perfect spot the whole time. Awesome!

"What Not to give your Mother on Mother's Day". On Mother's day a variety of gifts are shared and no matter what mom receives, she receives it with open arms. This book shares what not to give mom and closes with a gift that all mothers won't mind getting.