Roleplay > Lake

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(go)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace sat on the bank of the lake

message 3: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Celia walked tenatively through the forest and reached the lake, light footsteps stopping at the sight of another person. Her first reaction was to slip into a tree or at least behind one to avoid the taunts but she stopped herself. 'People are like me here. she reminded herself and so she continued to the lake's edge and dipped her toes in.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace saw someone come out of the forest and waved. At least it was another paranormal instead of a human

message 5: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Celia twisted her mouth to the side and flicked glances between her feet and Grace before waving once, curtly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace realized she didn't want to do much, so she dropped her gaze to the lake, watching the water ripple

message 7: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "You're an angel. Well, a fallen one, right?" Celia eyed her blonde hair and heavenly looks. She must have been one.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace smiled and nodded "Yes. I'm a fallen angel."

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Celia tilted her head to the side. "I'd say sorry but I'm guessing there's a reason you're here not up there."

((Gotta go!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aw, ok))

"Well actually there is..." Grace said slowly

message 11: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Celia shrugged "Figured. Is it something substantial?"

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not like I killed someone!" she said indignantly

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Never said you did. Just wondering if it was worth it. Not to make you contemplate more than you probably have."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"it's sorta worth it. I guess I just like not having to be so good all the time".

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "There's always a fun side to being bad." Celia grinned slightly as she sat down on the other side of the lake.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Definately." Grace agreed