Enclave (Razorland, #1) Enclave discussion

Dreamcast

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alyssa What is your dreamcast for Enclave by Ann Aguirre?

message 2: by Juliana (last edited May 22, 2013 10:56PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Juliana It will probably change, but my dreamcast for now is...

Imogen Poots as Deuce
Imogen Poots as Deuce

Kit Harington as Fade
Kit Harington as Fade

Jeremy Sumpter as Stalker
Jeremy Sumpter as Stalker

Nicole Gale Anderson as Tegan
Nicole Gale Anderson as Tegan.

So... what do you think? From what I gathered in the books it's kinda like this I pictured them. I didn't find exactly what I had in my mind, but it was pretty close. Maybe later I can think of someone who would fit better with any of the characters and then I'd change it, but for now I am satisfied with this. :) x

Daisy97 Zajicek Juliana wrote: "It will probably change, but my dreamcast for now is... Imogen Poots as Deuce Kit Harington as FadeJeremy Sumpter as Stalker Nicole Gale Anderson as Tegan.
So... what do you think? From what I gat..."

That is a REALLY good cast! Good job.:)

Juliana Daisy97 wrote: "That is a REALLY good cast! Good job.:) "

Thank you very much! :) I'm still a little bit skeptical regarding specially Fade - it's just I cannot think of anyone who could seem dark and fragile at the same time! But I am open for new suggestions lol x

Addee Kit is no good as Fade, Jeremy is perfect as Stalker, the girls are good. Anyone have other suggestions for Fade? Maybe an Aussie? I'm not up to date with young adult actors, sorry...

message 6: by Addee (last edited Jun 02, 2013 05:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Addee I got it...

(Christopher) Chace Crawford as Fade...

Alyssa Fade had dark eyes and dark hair, Chase is that exact opposite

Juliana Alyssa wrote: "Fade had dark eyes and dark hair, Chase is that exact opposite"

YES! That's what made this even harder! I'm not sure I can remember other actors with this description and the (almost)correct age.

Juliana I was doing some research and what if Aaron Taylor-Johnson put some contacts? I recall Deuce saying Fade has wavy hair...

Better? Hmmmmmmmm I like him. I like him a lot! hahahaha

(if you have any other suggestions, please, share it)

Alyssa See I think that fade needs to be good looking. Aaron Taylor Johnson looks too old and I don't think she meant it was wavy like that. Ill keep looking too, we will find our fade!!!

Juliana The funny thing is, he's only 22! LOL
I thought about Skandar Keynes but he's too young (well, not really, but he looks younger than he really is). And there's always Ben Barnes, but I don't know... Gosh, that's tough.
Yayyy! Okie dokie ;]

Alyssa Ben Barnes is the closet out of them but I still don't feel he has the right look. Ugh why is this so hard!

Alyssa Also keep in mind fade is only what 16? So the actor needs to look young but not too young. Ugh the struggle :(

Juliana None of them fits perfectly with The Fade that we have in our minds. Perhaps (just perhaps) we're demanding too much. Or maybe our Fade hasn't been discovered yet, lol.

Alyssa He's out there!!