Hunger games Roleplay discussion

Train ride to the Capitol

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay, only do this if
1. you have made a charries
2. you have finished the whole thing of the reaping))
I solemly walked to the train. The tributes train is what it was called. Really, though, if you put it all into perspective it was the ride to my death. I slipped through the door and tried not to think about what was coming next.
((only do until you take your first steps on capitol grounds))

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Yeth ma'am!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((nope. We wont meet each other till the capitol))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I meet up with Zane in the middle. We smile at each other and sit down. I sigh and stand up a couple minutes later. "I can't relax," I mumble.
"Me'n either," I look at him.
"What are we going to do? I mean, we can allie, or fight or..." He smiles.
"Let's not think about that yet," I nod and wait to meet my mentor.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

A girl in a black sequency dress opens the cart door and walks in. She has long black hair that runs down to her mid-back. Her make-up is done just right, and her perfume would bring any man to her knees groveling. In other words, she was everything I wished I was. She stops when she sees me and then sizes Zane up.
"Well, I am your mentor..." Her face stretches into a grimace. "I could say I hoped for better, but-" I growl and stand up. Zane puts a hand in front of me and reluctantly, I sit down. She turns an icey glare at me.
"As I was saying," Her face is still twisted in disgust, "My name is Cathrine, and if you want to live, then I suppose we 'ought to get along,"

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 14, 2012 11:07PM) (new)

Then, out of nowhere, my panic begins to build and my anger with it. I had been fine, at least I thought I had been fine but now... maybe it was seeing all the expensive foods and luxury items and knowing we only have a few days to enjoy it, while the Capitol have a lifetime.
My stomach churns and I regret the non stop snacking I've been doing. I want to shout, say how unfair this is, pull my hair out. But all at once, sobs start to rack my body. Xander takes one look at me, grabs me by my elbow and tows me down the carriages into a small room nearby. I shake my arm away from him but he keeps a firm grip and I resign myself to being dragged along until the door shuts behind us.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((introduce your mentor somewhere on the train. are you good friends? do you hate each others guts? what are they like? ugh, now sound like my writing teacher. lol))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can't let them see how angry you are. You can't let them see that you blame them," Xander says as I slide down the wall onto the floor. I automatically start reciting the words, years of practise. "Let me not... love is not love..." I mutter. Deep breaths. I see him watching me. "What? So I'm not too impressed with the whole journey to our death thing? That makes me weak?" Anger flares up again but I know it is misguided. I push past him and storm through the door. I am so occupied with my thoughts that I walk straight into my mentor.
Helena Grovesbury. 28 year old victor and leading psychopath. Oh, and the person who is in charge of keeping me alive. I look up at a pair of dark eyes, eyes that challenge me. I stare at her dark, well-set curls. All I can think is, I'm stuffed.
"Brighten up, sugar. No-one's gunna fall for that dishwater face."

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 79 comments I spent the whole train ride enjoying myself. I didn't know how some tributes disliked the train rides. Kyle, the boy from District 1 and I met our mentor, Felicia. "Ok guys! First step of getting sponcers is smiling!" I though what she said was relatively dumb but hey, I had a GREAT smile!

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 79 comments I spent the whole train ride enjoying myself. I didn't know how some tributes disliked the train rides. Kyle, the boy from District 1 and I met our mentor, Felicia. "Ok guys! First step of getting sponcers is smiling!" I though what she said was relatively dumb but hey, I had a GREAT smile!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Zane clears his throat. "Um, how do we... get sponcers?" He asked, breaking the silelence. My glare turns to him and he puts his hands up in mick surrender. Cathrine smiles.
"Well, it seems this boy appriciates truely," I had no idea what she meant and she laughed at my puzzled expression. "Look, honey, if you want people to like you, you have to be likeable," She looks at me. "Which means you got to be nicer," she runs a finger down the end of my nose. I growl. This was going to be a long ride.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe I haven't got anything to 'brighten up' about," I growl at her.
"Okay Little Miss Temper Tantrum. If staying alive isn't your number one priority, I just hope someone takes you out quick." Her eyes are like daggers. I notice she is actually playing with a knife in her hands. I hope she doesn't intend to take my anger TOO literally. I don't really want to be skewered by the nutter from the Victor's village. "If, on the other hand, you're just being a sulky little bitch, then three words for you. GET A GRIP. This is the Hunger Games, sugar. No time for tears."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay, can someone please have a boy mentor? OMG, those charecteristics are good though! I mean, I totally hate people who call other people things like hon, or surger. Honestly, I want to stick them with a pin right there!))

message 14: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments A guy Blythe would guess to be in his early twenties strutted into her car. He was model-gorgeous, but not in a natural way. An inky tattoo trailed up his face, creating a black vine. Everyone knew that tattoo: it was Jack. Her mentor.
He looks at her for a minute then nods like he's come to a conclusion. "At least you're not as ugly as last year's tributes. Your face may even earn you a sponsor or two."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((aha please feel free to kill my mentor ;) she is going to be rather annoying! And I thought the boys would have boy mentors and the girls, girl mentors providing that they have enough victors? Then Xander can have a boy mentor too, so it can be like Haymitch and Effie all over again ;) ))

message 16: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments (( oh yes forgot about that. well, Jack is the only living victor from 11. ))

message 17: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments Finally Melody was on the train. She hated it. All she wanted to do was go into her cabin and cry, but she had to stay out here and meet her mentor.

message 18: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments ((District 12 probably only has one mentor.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Both tributes from each district share the same mentor. Like katniss and peeta shared haymitch))

message 20: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments ( I'd assume the gamemakers make it extra hard on them. so probably ))

message 21: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments ((should d12's mentor be a man or lady))

message 22: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments (( depends if you want a likable character. usually people like guys more because girls are too prissy ))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK, shall have Helena for Xander too))

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 79 comments Felicia was a pain. "Smile, wave, flirt" Ugh I hted it. I prefer the Games to the Train Ride. She explored the train and found a large dining area. She was going to enjoy watching maids clean the mess she was about to make.

message 25: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments Blythe sat in the dining car picking at her food. Parts of her conversation with Jack came floating back to her. "Use your looks to your advantage. Everyone loves a pretty face." She had decided that was the way to go, since her fighting experience amounted to zero.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((oooo, feisty!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 15, 2012 10:20AM) (new)

A hand seizes my chin. She has a firm grip. I don't resist. She still has that knife in her free hand. I toughen up. I don't like to admit it, but her words speak the truth. She may be a back stabbing, fire starting lunatic, still true to the girl she became in the Games, but she did win. "Listen up, smart arse. If you don't, I might as well finish you right here. You cry? You're dead. You get angry? You're dead. You listen to me? You'll live." She releases her grip on me and looks me up and down with a look of disgust. "And freshen up, sugar. No sponsor would touch you with a barge pole." And with that, she walks off, knife spinning between her finger tips.

message 28: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments Melody finally saw her mentor walk through the door. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties. He had a scraggly beard and dark circles under his eyes.

message 29: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments (( sounds attractive ))

message 30: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments ((lol. I'll post a picture later. I'm not sure if I'll keep the beard. It depends.))

message 31: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments (( no, no. scraggly beards are hot. totally. ))

message 32: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments ((here he is description))

message 33: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments Halle wrote: "(( no, no. scraggly beards are hot. totally. ))"

((?))

message 34: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments (( it doesn't show up on my computer. i will just have to imagine ))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I close my eyes. We're almost to the Capitol, and I still need to find a way to make an impression. I think about my traitsm but none of them seem like something people would sponcer. Should I be all prepy, or should I come on strong? My head starts to ache and I burry my face in my hands.

message 36: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments ((It doesn't? Why not?))

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 79 comments I messed up the cakes, cupcakes, roast and basically everything. The maids shrieked hysterically when they saw the mess but they didn't see me as i was hidden in the closet.

message 38: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments (( i dunno. its just blank and when i click 'open' it says forbidden. must be just that hot ))

message 39: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments ((Are we supposed to rp in first person? Cause I always thought it would get confusing if we did?))

message 43: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments Halle wrote: "(( i dunno. its just blank and when i click 'open' it says forbidden. must be just that hot ))"

((It's supposed to be a picture though, not a link))

message 44: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments (( yeah but you can open it in a separate tab. i tried since it looked blank ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I can't see it either. :( ))

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 79 comments (me neither)

message 47: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 25 comments (( ah well. we all know his beer gut and scraggly beard make him model material ))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(he sounds stunning, real manly ;) ))

message 50: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 35 comments ((Why can't no one see it? I can see it.))

« previous 1