As Dead As It Gets (Bad Girls Don't Die, #3) As Dead As It Gets discussion

Is there going to be a 4th book?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daphne I hope so!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood oh i know!!! i want there to be a 4th book soooo bad!! when i finshed the last one i was all "Noooooooooooo that cant be it!!!! please please please let there be anouther one!!"

message 3: by Kit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kit Kat THERE SHOULD BE. I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY THEY JUST ENDED LIKE THAT. LIKE AFTER WHAT'S HER FACE KILLS JARED AND THEY JUST END IT LIKE THAT.
IM LIKE GRRR

message 4: by Kimiko (new) - added it

Kimiko Ik.should be one. But there isn't a fourth book.

Delaney Carey Jannatul wrote: "THERE SHOULD BE. I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY THEY JUST ENDED LIKE THAT. LIKE AFTER WHAT'S HER FACE KILLS JARED AND THEY JUST END IT LIKE THAT.
IM LIKE GRRR"

I agree, I would love it if there was a forth book. But from the way that the third one ended, I don't think so.

message 6: by Cassie (last edited Feb 09, 2013 06:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cassie This book totally deserves a fourth book. Maybe in the last one it would be Jared haunting or something like that (considering he died a sort of 'angry' death) But I don't know anything, really XP

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Brianna wrote: "Yeah I was thinking the same thing, that Jared would come back and haunt Alexis and the main character he would probaly go after is Carter(that probaly wouldn't have a good ending). But there is no..."

I agree!!! although knowing Jarred he'd still probmaley come back for *some* resion or anouther even if it was just to piss off Alexis. ya know?