Tamoe discussion

Out There > Cliff Building

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The Cliff Biulding is only meant for the creatures. It is a place to sleep, eat, drink and play around.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments ((im just going to post here since there isnt any house topics))

Larkin soon appeared inside the cliff building,where most of his family was.His sister,Carina,saw that his teeth were red and she smacked him in the head before saying"You didnt bring us any back?!Selfish boy!"She said

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Ha, poor Larkin, Got hit by a girl XD))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments ((oh yes.Hes just so lucky XD))

message 5: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon stood on the ground above the roof just above the doorway, watching over the area and observing and analyzing everyone that came and went, making sure that there wasn't any trouble or anything that could possibly cause trouble*

message 6: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Kaigon: It's so lonely here... *frowns*

Me: Hang on; I'll try to get some people to come over here. *smiles*

Kaigon: Ok...

Me: HEY, SILVERLIGHT!!!

Kaigon: *fringes*

Me: GET SOMEONE OVER HERE AND QUIT NEGLECTING MY CHARACTER!!!

Kaigon: Gee, thanks...

Me: Anytime. *smiles* ))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle wondered around biting her lower lip, her dark curls framing her face as her bluish green eyes glanced around.

message 8: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon jumped down from his post above the doorway and landed in front of the girl walking around just a little ways away from her* "Hello. Can I help you?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle raised an eyebrow at him and then said "not really, i'm just looking around".

message 10: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( No updates... ))
"Ah, I see." *Kaigon examined the girl, making sure she didn't pose any kind of threat* "May I ask you your name?"

message 11: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments SageofSouls wrote: "(( No updates... ))
"Ah, I see." *Kaigon examined the girl, making sure she didn't pose any kind of threat* "May I ask you your name?""

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((Sorry, never got notified))

She watched him carefully and said "Isabelle", her dark curls danced around her face.

message 13: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( It's ok. ))
*Kaigon smiled* "Nice to meet you Isabelle. I am Kaigon, and I watch over this home for all non-humanoid creatures. It's my job to prevent trouble, here, so I'm obligated to make sure newcomers--or, at least, people I haven't met, yet--are here as friends and not enemies and aren't troublemakers if they are friends."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle listened carefully and then smiling said "well i'm not going to cause any trouble".

message 15: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon smirked slighty* "Alright, then." *He chuckled softly a bit* "Alright, well, then, if there's anything you need, just feel free to ask." *He smiled at Isabelle and turned around and began to walk back toward the building*

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle raised an eyebrow at his smirk, smiling she said "ok", with that she winked at him and skipped away her bluish green eyes dancing with mischeif.

message 17: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Sorry, no updates... ))
*Kaigon stopled and raised an eyebrow at Isabelle's wink and watched her skip away excitedly, then smirked and turned and continued to walk back toward the building, smiling as he jumped up in the air, landed on the roof of the building where he was earlier, and sat down and watched her skip away until she was out of sight, then spoke himself* "Well, she sure seemed like a flirty kind of girl." *He chuckled a bit to himself* "But she still seemed nice." *He leaned back on his hands and watched as the sun began to set on the harizon*

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((It's okay))

As she skipped away she smiled to herself. Biting her lower lip she wandered around, a little while later she was bored. A sigh escaped her rosy pink lips and then grinned as she started summersaulting(sp) through the air. A sweet l laugh escaped her lips as she soared and twirled through the air as she manipulated her powers. A ray of sun danced around her and her bluish green eyes flashed gold.

message 19: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( WHERE ARE MY UPDATES?! >.< ... Sorry... ))
*Kaigon watched as Isabelle reappeared in the area, skipping around and summersaulting throughtout the large field, seemingly enjoying herself very much in the wake of the setting sun and the transition from day to night, where the sky was the most beautify and the fields felt the softest and the air seemed calmest and most relaxing, then stood up, jumped off of the building, and began to walk over toward her, smiling as he watched her prance and jump about*

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((I Don't know :P ))

Isabelle didn't know he was still there and she continued to jump and soar through the air. Her face upturned to the now darkened sky and a few stars appeared and winked at her. For a moment she just hovered in the air as a saddened expression flicker across her face. Sighing softly she hurtled back to the ground as she quickly pulled up a smile, stumbling she crashed into Kaigon.

message 21: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon stumbled backwards a bit, but caught his balance, taking a step back and leaning backwards to stabilize himself, and caught Isabelle by the shoulders to keep her from crashing into him, then stood them both upright* "Are you ok?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle blinked a few times then nodding said "i'm sorry". She bit her lower lip nervously and brushed her dark curls away from her face.

message 23: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Sorry, I was cleaning. ))
*Kaigon smiled* "It's alright. Just watch where you're going ok?" *He stepped back away from Isabelle and let go of her* "What were you doing, anyway?" *He chuckled a bit*

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((No probs :) ))

Isabelle nodded with a smile and then said "just having a bit of fun as I was bored". She glanced up at the darkened sky and the slight breeze danced in her dark curls.

message 25: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon smiled at Isabelle* "Alright, then. Heh." *He looked up at the sky with her, then looked back down at her* "Perhaps we should go inside? It might be best to stay indoors at night, just in case something bad happens. Which I'm not saying something will, but, you know...just for caution's sake."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smiling nodded and skipped inside.

message 27: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Sorry. :| ))
*Kaigon smirked as he watched Isabelle skip inside, then began to walk toward the building, himself* "She really is one cheerfull girl." *He chuckled to himself*

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((It's ok :P))

Isabelle hummed softly as she skipped faster. Rolling her bluish green eyes she drawled "hurry up Kaigon". Her face filled with amusement as she ran.

message 29: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon quickened his pace just a little bit, chuckling as he followed after her* "Alright, alright; I'm coming."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle suddenly stopped and then laughing said "where are we even going?". Her necklace jingled slightly as she jumped on the spot.

message 31: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon kept walking past her, toward the building* "To the house." *He chuckled and looked back at her* "Come on." *He looked back ahead*

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle rolling her eyes skipped after him and as mischeif sparkled through her bluish green eyes she tripped him up and said "Oh, i'm sorry Kaigon".

message 33: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon took a step forward and leaned forward to keep his balance, then stood straight and looked at Isabelle and furrowed his brow, smiling slightly* "Are you trying to make me fall?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle smiled innocently and then smiling ever so sweetly said "nope, you must be imagining things".

message 35: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments "Uh huh." *Kaigon turned around and continued walking toward the building* "Let's just go inside." *He walked up to the house, opened the door, and stood in the doorway and turned around and looked out at Isabelle and smiled* "Come on in."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle grinned and skipped inside with a soft hum.

message 37: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon let Isabelle skip into the building past him, then walked into the large entrance room and shut the door behind them and walked over and sat down on a nearby chair*
(( I don't know if we should make a different topic for this or not, but this building is supposed to be for all non-human creatures, so it's quite large. ))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((Hmm, I don't know))

Isabelle looked around and then sat down with a smile.

message 39: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Let me talk to Silverlight when she gets back before we continue. ))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((okey dokey))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle looked around and sat down with a smile.

message 42: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( I'm still trying to get Silverlight to make a new topic... ))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((Ok, let me know when it's made))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle bit her lower lip and played with her necklace.

message 45: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Sorry, I've been busy with... ...a hell of a lot of stuff... ...Anyway! ))
*Kaigon walked beside Isabelle, letting her lead someone, watching her* "So, is there anything special about that necklace of your's? Or is it just an ordinary necklace?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((it;s fine :) ))

Isabelle bluish green eyes sparkled as she said "it was my mothers, she gave it to me and all the charms are from different people", she trailed her slender fingers across a few of the charms such as the dagger, the rose, nook and flower andmany others.

message 47: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( No updates... And I've been busy... Sorry... ))
"Ah, I see. Then it is very special, isn't it?" *Kaigon smiled* "Keep it close to you. That's not something you'd want to lose out here, in ther wilderness."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((Okay))

Isabelle nodding said "yeah it is", a soft smile played at her rosy pink lips.

message 49: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Kaigon smiled at her* "Why don't you tell me about your mother?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Isabelle grinned and said "she was so loving and caring, I have never known anyone who was as loving as her, she was more like a bestfriend", her bluish green eyes flashed with longing.

« previous 1