Tamoe discussion

Out There > Golden Steps

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

๖ۣۜƧilverlight These steps lead down to a chamber of underground caves.

message 2: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith stopped at the entrence to a cave* "What is this place?" *He stepped inside and held his palm up beside him a little ways out and conjured a small flame to provide light for him, then looked at the oddly build staircase and peered down over the railing* "This is very interesting." *He proceeded down the steps, heading into the dungeons*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer's thin body back was pressed against the uneven stone wall towards the end of the staircase. Her backside ache from the jagged pionted being pressed against her delicately pale skin underneath of her light coat. Her finger gripped the black cross that uselessly hung from the leather strand around her neck. She nibbled on her lower lip as she felt the ground even out underneath her feet, and a sigh of relief escaped from her lips. However it was dark, and unable to see what laid ahead she kept moving with the wall.

message 4: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazrieth allowed the flame to grow a bit, producing more light, and peered over the side of the railing again, seeing no bottom, and growled* "This place has no end! What point is there walking down a million stairs?!" *He grabbed the railing, pulled himself up and over it, and dropped down, falling down the center hold toward the ground*
(( Just pretend it's a spiral. XD ))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer squinted her eyes, seeing a light in the distance, though she couldn't remember there being any. For a moment she thought it was getting closer, like dropping down near where she was...then she realized it was as it got to much closer and her eyes pread wide open.

message 6: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazrieth landed on the ground with a bang, keeping the Fire in his palm with ease, not faultering in anyway, then stood up straight and looked around and saw a girl standing with wide eyes, staring at him* "Who are you?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer blinked, slightly suprised by his appearence here. "Who are you?" she repeated his question, her eyes adjusting to the flicking light the flames cast off.

message 8: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazrieth scowled and growled* "I asked you first. If you refuse to answer, then I'll be on my way." *He started walking into the dungeons* "You seem to be able to see in the dark easily enough if you've been able to make your way down here without one."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer raised one of her eyebrows, allowing the electricty to surface over her skin, making her light up into a white glow. "Yep, I can see just fine." She muttered.

message 10: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith stopped, turned around, and looked at the girl, then narrowed his eyes and turned back around and continuned walking*

message 11: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Sorry, watching TV. ))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer raised one of her hands, waving it slightly at him as he walked off. She stopped glowing within moments, unable to keep it going for very long time periods.

message 13: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith continued to walk into the dungeon, leaving only his light to glow dimly in the distance, then yelled back, still moving forward* "Are you coming?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer shrugged lightly to herself as she kicked off from the wall. The sound of her sneakers tapping against the rocky ground echoed, making her speed quicken to catch up with him. She stopped near him, keeping a short distance, her eyes gliding over the area the dim glow was lighting up.

message 15: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith continued to move forward, keeping his eyes gazing in front of him, staying on his path, unfaultering, remaining silent as he walked*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "What are you looking for?" Shimmer asked at last, tucking her hands behind her back as they walked. Her vioce was low, afraid if she spoke to loud the echos might bring an unwanted vistor.

message 17: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith continued walking ahead, keeping the light bright enough only to see a few feet in front of him* "I'm merely exploring..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Curiousity killed the kitty-cat." Shimmer replied, tilting her head slightly to one side, "Not much to explore, looks all the same to me."

message 19: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments "Really? Then why are you down here? Is there something specific in this area that you're looking for? Or are you just here out of curiosity?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer chewed the inside of her cheek, debating if she should answer or not. "Hmm, well maybe I do have my reasons or maybe I just felt like walking down a few hundred steps." She finally said.

message 21: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments "So, then...you are here for no apparent reason. Is that it?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Maybe, maybe not. I guess that is for me to know." Shimmer responded sharply.

message 23: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments "Then you should not lecture me about what curiosity is. If you cannot admit your own curiosity, then you have no right to dictate to me what I am doing is something to be lectured and scolded. Be wary of who you're with, girl, and note that I am not someone to take hypocrisy lightly."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer rolled her eyes. "I did not come here for curiousity." She grumbled under her breathe, "And, it is your own fault for letting me come along."

message 25: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments "Then why do you stay? I merely showed courtesy in allowing you to accompany me. If you think it was wrong of me to invite you, then go ahead and go your onw way. I will not hold you to me."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer shrugged her shoulders lightly, pressing her lips together. "I am simply walking beside you, not following you, not leading you, or going in any path." She smirked a bit.

message 27: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments "I did not ask if you were following or leading...I asked why were you accompanying me if it was wrong of me to allow you to do so? I do not have to lead you nor follow you in order for each of us to be in each other's company."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer allowed a sigh to escape her lips. "That's not what I meant. I meant I'm not walking with you exauctly...I'm just walking."

message 29: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments "Then why are you complaining?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer smacked one of her hands to her forehead, annoyed by him. "Forget it." She grumbled.

message 31: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments "Then let us continue on without any farther discussion on the matter."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer pursed her lips together, giving a single nod of her head in agreement.

message 33: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith continued to move along in the dungeons, searching the desolate place as if it was an old ruin that held the key to complete power or overwhelming wealth, remaining silenet, once again*
(( You want to create a monster each and have them battle our two characters? XD ))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Not the good at fighting scenes, but if you only do one battle or something with the munsters you don't have to create profiles for 'em.))

Shimmer traced her fingertips over some of the rock walls, letting the zaps of electcity snap between the stones and her fingertips. She had fallen behind by a few yards, enterained by the marks carved into the cave tunnel.

message 35: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Works for me. Just a little information, though, if not only for my sake. ))
Name: Byrailu
Species: Gyru -- A being that resembles closely to a Demon.
Abilities: Enhanced Speed and Agility.
Powers: Arcane Magicks ))

*Lazreith walked through the tunnel, becoming uneasy as the path went on for a ways without any end and nothing serving as a secondary pathway*

*A pulse of energy discharged from a distance away, flowing thoughout the tunnel*

*Lazreith stopped, holding his flame against the wind that blowed with the pulse* "What was that?..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Mkay.
Name:Windy
Speacies:Banchee
Powers/Abilities: Sonic scream, levitation, camoflouge, Poison claws(only with a venom that temperarily stuns the vicem for a few short moments))

A shiver ran up shimmer's spine, pulling her hand from the walls, she narrowed her eyes. Great. Lost track of flame boy... she though bitterly, her eyes flickering around.

message 37: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments (( Byrailu is going up against Shimmer and Windy will go against Lazreith. That work for you? ))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Yep.))

message 39: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith began walking down the pathway again, proceeding with caution*

*A figure appeared before the girl ((Windy)), grinning wickedly* "Where do you think you're going?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight A low growl rumbled in Shimmer's throat, her fingertips touching her cross as she always did. "This way..." She growled, backing away slightly.

The air in the caves seemed to turn to an icy draft, the sweet voice of a girl sang a wordless melody. The banshees always seemed known for their songs, their music so delicatly sweet..lurring so many people to them.

message 41: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith stopped, sensing something just a bit away from him, allowing his flame to die down to hide himself from sight*

"And where might that be?" *The figure chuckled menacingly*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer crouched down, her hands and toes pressed to the ground while the heels of her feet remained off the ground. "And what do you want?" She snapped.

The song abuptly was cut off at the same time Lazreith stopped walking, replaced by the howling of the icy wind in the tunnels.

message 43: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith stood still, gauging the power that was coming at him, and narrowed his eyes* "Now what's this?"

*The figure continued to chuckle menacingly, then burst out into a cackle* "What do I want?! I want your life!" *He held out his hand* "And you are going to give it to me!" *He fired a large Arcane beam heading down the pathway directly toward the girl*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer let out a startled yelp, loosing her defensive positioning in order to move out of the way. Pain streaked from her fingertips up to her shoulder as her own klumsyness got in the way, and she ended up hitting her shoulder on the rocky walls to aviod the blast. Her lips drew back in a snarl, her tail uncurling from her skin, and lashing out into the air, causing a crackling sound as it snapped at nothing.

Windy's screech suddenly broke through the silence, echoing off of the cave walls, it's high pitch was painfull, but the noise vanished as quickly as it appeared.

message 45: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith still stood, unfaultering, waiting for the appearance of what he believe to be a banshee* "This is interesting. What's a banshee doing all the way down here?"

*The figure continued to cackle heavily* "What's wrong?! Can't dodge a simple attack?! Well, I guess when it's in a place like this, so narrow, giving you no room to dodge correctly and efficientally, it's hard not to get hit, isn't it?! Hahahahaha!"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer let out a screech, a harmless wordless cry of battle. Her tail snapped out, aiming for the the back of knees, black fog becoming heavy in the narrow tunnel.

"Banshee?" Windy's vioce hissed, drawing out the 's' to sound like a snake, her body moved near the roof of the cave, her lips drew back in a grin.

message 47: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith looked toward the sound of the voice hissing at him, seeing a small, magenta aura glowing dimly on the ceiling of the tunnel* "Are you not a Banshee? You aura certainly resembles one."

*The figure jumped up, dodging the girl's attack, then held out his hand* "You're too slow!" *He fired another beam of Arcane energy at her*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lightning crackled against the energy, sending part of the energy singing against her skin. Her teeth grit together, the burning sensation travling through her small body. Her eyes darkened from blue towards a more grayish color.

Windy tilted her head slightly. "I..." her closely resembled a hiss, "Perfurr being known assss a sssscreamer."

message 49: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *Lazreith frown* "A screamer? Why not be called what you truly are? You're a Banshee. A Demon that's been known for their cruelty, horrifyingness, and raw power. Do you think changing what you're called will change what you are? You are still a Demon...and you will be destroyed like one." *He held up his claw* "You will burn like the hellspawn you are!" *He unleashed a massive beam of Fire heading straight for the Banshee*

*The figure grinned* "That was quite something. Using Lightning to redirect Arcane Energy." *He chuckled* "You're quite unique. Such a being should know better than to go underground, where the Lightning can be redirected so easily and is so far away from its natural source. Heh heh. Too bad, really; I was looking forward to a good fight."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Shimmer backed up slightly, letting the darkness wrap around her and hide her. Her lighting wouldn't be much of any use and her heart sank into her stomach as she realized all she could do was make a cave in happen.

Windy let out a piercing scream, dropping down from the cieling and onto the ground behind him. Rocks scattered down where the flameball crashed into the roof where she had been seconds before. "I die not!" She spat, springing forward in an attempt to embed her long curved claws into some ammount of flesh or scale.

« previous 1 3 4