College Students! discussion

Reading Goals/ Challenges > Fall/Winter 2012-2013: Important Announcements and Updates:

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
This thread is for important announcements, general information and updates throughout the challenge. We will be posting special twists and surprises as we did for the past challenges.

message 3: by Tami (last edited Jan 18, 2013 07:37AM) (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
White Elephant list updated through 1/18/13.

Let me know if you sent me one and it doesn't show up here. Thanks.

message 4: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
First spin of the challenge:
You may use a book of your choice to substitute for any 5 point task. The twist is you must start it today (10/19/12) or later and finish it by next Friday (10/26/12). Whenever midnight Friday night is for you. Just let us know which task you are subbing it for.
So far no one has posted for 5.7, so this is a chance to get that task out of your way!

message 5: by Tami (last edited Nov 13, 2012 01:04PM) (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Second Spin of the Challenge:
Our participation is slowing down a bit, so to jump start your reading and coincide with Secret Santa 2012, you may substitute a book you are A: wishing to receive or B: planning to give for Christmas for any 5 point task you haven't already filled. When posting your points let us know it is a sub book.
Also, if you would like to participate in the Secret Santa let Lori know on the thread.

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 686 comments Tami wrote: "Second Spin of the Challenge:
Our participation is slowing down a bit, so to jump start your reading and coincide with Secret Santa 2012, you may substitute a book you are A: wishing to receive or..."

Is there a time limit for this spin?

message 7: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Oh, I forgot that part. I am going to give until Christmas to fill this spin. :)

message 8: by David (new)

David (canadiandave) You should do a spin to read a book you got for Christmas. Not that I did that already.... :)

Unfortunately, I read the book I gave for Christmas after Christmas. :P