Tamoe discussion

Vindey Village > Doctor Office

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Generally mortals don't work here, because creatures who are injured and come in can be snappy. But a few do, and it's one of the best paying jobs around for them.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Asher was filling in for the doctor who, ironically enough, was sick. He hoped he wouldn't have any clients today. He took this job to help wounded humans and study on what gives different creatures wounds.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy came in, bandage on her cheek. The slap mark from earlier had gotten worse and seemed inflamed. She looked at Asher. "Slapped by boss. Place where he slapped me hurts worst than before." She quickly explained.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Asher looked up from his paperwork at Levicy. "Alright, sit down and let me have a look at it." he told her pulling a chair away from the desk so she could sit.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She sat down next to him. Levicy winced as he took the bandage off. Her dark eyes looked forward softly. She didn't want to see how red her mark had gotten. In fact, it was a cherry red. So red, it looked like blood was going to go through her skin.

She could feel her face burning wildly.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Stop blushing, I can't get a good look at it if your cheeks are redder than the mark." he said putting a hand gently on her other cheek and moved her head so she was looking into his eyes, "Trust me."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "I'm not blushing. My face is burning up." She said, now hiding any kind of blush from him as he touched her face. She was going to smack his hand off if he wasn't doctoring up the red, burning, and swelling cheek.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) He sighed and chuckled at her, "I kid, I kid." he removed his hand from her face and went to find something. He returned and handed her an ice pack, "Here."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She placed it lightly on her cheek, wincing much. "Thank You. How much do I have to pay?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Don't worry about it! In fact..." he trailed of to rummage through the medical supplies. He pulled out a silver coin and handed it to her, "It's not much, but I think it may help."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She gave a look to him. "Oh. Um. Thank You." She said softly. She then looked up at him. "Why are you so nice?" Levicy had to ask this. A doctor who didn't pay to see humans. That was odd.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Emily ~Everybody Talks~ wrote: "She gave a look to him. "Oh. Um. Thank You." She said softly. She then looked up at him. "Why are you so nice?" Levicy had to ask this. A doctor who didn't pay to see humans. That was odd."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Because I don't like to be the villain." he said simply going back to the paperwork.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She watched him go back to his work, brows still creased as she kept the ice pack on her face. "Oh. Then, Thank You for not being a villain. I possibly couldn't pay for it." She said softly and pushing the door open.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Emily ~Everybody Talks~ wrote: "She watched him go back to his work, brows still creased as she kept the ice pack on her face. "Oh. Then, Thank You for not being a villain. I possibly couldn't pay for it." She said softly and pus..."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Come back if it happens again, then I'll kill the guy who hit you." he said not looking up.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She nodded and left the office to go to the Blue Lagoon.