Tamoe discussion

Vindey Village > Wash House

Comments (showing 1-29 of 29) (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

๖ۣۜƧilverlight A bathing house, also a laundrey house. You will see mostly human girls scurrying around to get the water and soaps ready. Good pay.
desciption

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew paced outside of the stone biulding, back and forth near the doorway. His pale abs were bare to the world around, his shirt was inside getting fixed up while he went on pacing.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy sneaked inside of the wash house to avoid the icy rain. She then saw Andrew. Levicy scrambled to get away, seeing the woman at the door protecting it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((No one is going to be protecting the door....It's a washhouse not a jailhouse...))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy frowned as the woman stood as another came up, talking in front of it. She frowned and went to find some way to get away from the creatures she always found as abusive to her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((.......-.-' Not all creatures act mean to humans....))

Andrew glanced up, narrowing his eyes over at Levicy as she moved away. "Human..." He muttered, turning into a blurr, and ending up standing in front of her.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments (9But the ones she has encountered))

Levicy jumped back, quickly walking back with speed. "Get Away." Her voice was low and cruel sounding, though she was fearful.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Avery: *growling at Levicy*))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments ((Levicy: I was trying to get away from the rain, and now from him!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew's hand whipped out, grabbing her by her wrist. "Stop that behaver, it's not like I'm going to hurt you." He said sternly.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy froze, frowning. "Let go of me!" Her lips in a look of distaste. Though her face was stone cold, her hand and wrist was shaking.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Emily ~Everybody Talks~ wrote: "Levicy froze, frowning. "Let go of me!" Her lips in a look of distaste. Though her face was stone cold, her hand and wrist was shaking."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew drew his lips back, baring his fangs at her. His grip on her wrist tightened, not enough to hurt her but enough so she couldn't tug it free. "Do you want help or not?!"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She stopped, her eyes in a glare. Levicy frowned deeply. "What can you do for me?" She said, hand and arm still shaking.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Emily ~Everybody Talks~ wrote: "She stopped, her eyes in a glare. Levicy frowned deeply. "What can you do for me?" She said, hand and arm still shaking."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "How about get you out of the rain?" Andrew's gray eye softened slightly.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She was shaking. "What do I have to do?" Levicy asked, a brow raised in skepticism. She frowned and still frowned softly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Just follow me, nothing more." Andrew said, sighing.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She nodded, slightly shaking still as she tried to regain her cool. Levicy could feel his cold grip loosen lightly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Come on." Andrew murmered, tugging her towards the main entrance again. He paused in front of the door, a growl made the woman there yelp and leap out of the way.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy went with him and then looked at him. "Don't you think a shirt could help you some?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew glared at her from over his shoulder. "My shirt is covered in black blood and torn to shreds, so no."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "Okay then." She muttered. Levicy was dragged behind him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew released her inside the building. "She'll be staying here for a few nights." He announced to a few of the women scurring around, "Treat her as a guest."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy shivered lightly as women got closer to her and fretted over the tangles in her hair. Over the red stinging mark on her face. The mud on her cheek.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew left the women to fret over her, ducking back out into the pouring rain, letting it soak his hair and remaining clothes.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy ran from their grasp and poked her head out the door. She looked at Andrew and bit her lip. Man, would this taste like vinegar coming out of her lips. "Um.....Thank You." She then slipped back in quietly to be fretted over.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew glanced over his shoulder at her, watching the doorway for a moment even after she had left. At last he shrugged a bit, and began to walk away.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy woke the next morning, grabbing clean clothing. She slipped it on and exited the bath house.