Tamoe discussion

Vindey Village > Horse Stables

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Horses are bred, raised, trained and sold here. Don't get caught trying to steal one, punishments get harsh. Mortals help to raise and train and horses, and sometimes get to keep the weaker ones in return along with a poor pay.

message 2: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Sep 14, 2012 05:36PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne was rubbing the brush along the colorful horse she named Chestnut because of its beautiful and tender fur, this horse was her own, they thought she was a stupid horse that she didn't belong with the others just because she was different with more than one color. Alazne could tell how much the horse was hurting, all alone in the world she took it under her wing and its now one of the fastest horses in the entire village. She has gotten offers over the amount most horses cost, but she refused every one. Chestnut is more than a prize, she is Alazne's best friend.

(view spoiler)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik's lips parted as he exhaled a sigh. He bent over, setting a wooden tub of water down beside one of the horse stalls beside of Chestnut's stall. Taking the cloth from the ben he moved up, talking soothing words to the stallion that was tied up, later on to be sold. He ran the cloth over it's short fur, cleaning the dust from it to make it look somewhat presentable. He looked worn out as he always seemed to be, bags formed under his eyes and his exprestion set to look worn out. He hardly slept anymore, always to buisy since his grandfather passed away and left him a lone to care for his brother.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne looked over, "Erik. Go." She gestured her head to where a small mattress was. She used to sleep here overnight when she was little to 'protect' Chestnut. "I'll do your shift, don't worry about it." She smiled at him, she knew he was having it rough.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik glanced up over at her. "Nah, you know I don't like making you doing my job just because I'm lazy..." He trailed off with a yawn and resumed scrubbing the dirt form the black horse's fur. "Don't worry to much about me, I'll be alright."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne set the brush down and rubbed Chestnut's mane before walking over, she took the cloth from his hand almost like a demand she said. "Go lay down." She grinned, and started scrubbing the horse's fur. "Plus, my shifts almost over and I have nothing to do later." She said, focusing her eyes on the horse's fur now. She enjoyed being with horses- she enjoyed feeding them, cleaning them, riding them. Name it and she loves it. Except picking up the poop. Which she does 24/7 because she thinks its plain gross for a horse to live around its own poop.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Oh alright..." Erik sighed, moving away from her and the horse. He sank down on the matress, shifting to lay on his side. "Thanks Alazne, guess I owe you a bunch still. It's just been difcult lately, you know. Brother's having it so rough...he dosen't completly understand..."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Its fine, you need your sleep. Goodnight Erik." She smiled without looking, still at the horse's fur she was brushing and cleaning softly. Her heart began jumping around in her chest begging to be freed. If only she could tell him how she really felt.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Yeah alright...just wake me up before my shift ends, I still am stuck on nightshift at the tavern..." Erik murmered, letting his eyes drift closed as he slowly let his aching muscles relax.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne looked over as she could hear his breathing at a pace indicating he was asleep, she didn't have time to stare so she just smiled at his sleeping figure under the blanket and turned around scrubbing the horse more hoping to finish the shift quickly so she herself could find something productive to do today.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik's soft breathes turned into muffled murmers, being so afraid of loosing his jobs that even his dreams were filled with work. He shruddered slightly, muttering something about not being late.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne rolled her eyes still smiling as she finished the horses fur, she picked up the water bucket and moved onto the next horse in another stall. She had four horses in one hour, and some hay to move. She had to get quick, and now. No mistakes either, the boss hated mistakes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik kept on and off murmering about different things, a few random things popping out like something about cake which he had tasted once or twice. He wasn't big on spending money for sweets and candy, exept occastionally when he had something to spare he would take his brother and Alazne out for a treat.

message 14: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Sep 15, 2012 06:46PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Some time later

Alazne with dirt smeared on her cheek from where she'd tried to wipe by the back of her hand and a plaid shirt with a now dirty tank top dropped all the stuff and collapsed onto the mattress where Erik had left absent. Letting out a huff or two Alazne closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of him next to her. With a mental sigh she sat up and pushed his shoulder lightly. "Erik.."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik's eyes opened automatically, him nearly jumping when he sat up. "Alazne, you look horrible." He said, touching his hand to her forehead, "I told you not to take my shift, you're probely exhausted."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alanze couldn't help but push her forehead forward at the feeling of his touch; her insides tingling with warmth and eager to push forth more. But another part of her screamed no, that she couldn't keep him from his job. "Its fine, don't worry about it.." She let out a huff with what she wished was a laugh. "Shift starts in twenty." She warned him, raising an eyebrow. She'd worked quickly so she could give him time to get ready. She smiled bright when she saw his hair ruffled and messy. He looked good- for a boy with messy hair.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) (view spoiler)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik's lips curved up in a weak smile. "I'll pay you back for everything you do one of these days." He told her, dropping his hand away. His eyes widened slightly as he realized she was smiling at his bed-hair. "That bad huh?" He chuckled.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne nodded giggly uncontrollably. "But Erik, there's no need. Remember it was I who intended." She smiled at him, noticing the bags under his eyes had disappeared.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik's eyes narrowed in a playful glare, suddenly sprining forward he tackled her onto the matress. "Come on, my hair can't be that bad!" He protested.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne giggled louder than she'd ever, her legs playfully kicking at the air protesting to be freed. She struggled against his hold with her wild smile across her lips, her eyes being squinted from her struggle. She'd never been this close to him before; and it felt right.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I don't think you'll have much luck with thisn struggling." Erik clucked his tounge on the roof of his mouth, grinning down at her, "I'm stronger then you, and you don't have much energy. Nothing you can do to win this one, so do you give up yet?"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne widened her eyes her struggle suddenly stopping. "Oh you really think so?" She said looking up at him with a swift move of her ankle on his foot and a turn of her hand she flipped him off of her and onto the other side of the mattress. His grip on her hand caused her to go with him now on top of him her hair dangled down at him still giggly and laughing.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik laughed to, amused by how she was the only one who could come up with something like that. "Well, this sure changed the odds." He said when he could speak again. He used his free hand to push back her hair, his smile suddenly fading as something stirred in his stomach. She was beautfiul, and he enjoyed being around her but something was off today.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne smiled shyly, trying to cover her teeth and she looked down. She moved off of him and beside him. "You better get ready, you've got fifteen minutes left." She said her hands fidgeting with one another but she kept her eyes on him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik rolled onto his side. "Yeah, I guess I should probely get going." He reached out one hand, touching it against her cheek. Leaning forward he pressed his lips to her lips, kissing her for a short time before he pulled away.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne's eyes closed softly and the entire world froze before her, her body tingling and sparks flew. She felt like she were floating in thin air, when he pulled away she blushed immediately. Smiling at Erik, completely speechless.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik ran his thumb over her cheek, grinning slightly at her. "You sure do look pretty when you blush..." He said softly, then sighed and sat up, "Sorry...I shouldn't have..."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "No.." She reached out to him, sitting up as well. "I wanted you to." She smiled, her blushing had quickly disappeared and her hand laid down on his.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik turned his gaze up towards her, a faint blush covering his own face. "You want me to kiss you?" he asked softly, leaning forward so their lips almost touched.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "More than anything." She said more breathier than she'd intended.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Erik moved forward, gently pressed his lips against hers. He nearly gasped at the soft silkyness of her lips, and the sweet taste.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy slipped into the stable, quietly walking in. She could still feel her bruise pulsating as she walked in. Her eyes looked around at the horses.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments ((No. She'll just run off, like usual.))

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Rafael strode into the stable, leading his horse Fírnen. Fírnen was a magnificent black Gypsy Cob with flowing white feathers, tail, and mane. The stallion was breathing heavily, sticky with sweat from their long ride. Rafe led Fírnen into his large, roomy stall and skillfully unsaddled him. He slipped the bit out of Fírnen's mouth and pulled the bridle off of his head. He gathered up all of the tack and took it to the tack room, cleaned it quickly, and put it away. He collected several different brushes and some food, and took them back to Fírnen's stall. He used a finely carved wooden sweat scraper to pull off the excess moisture, then currycombed him. He brushed Fírnen until he shone, then poured grain into his bucket and brought in a bale of hay. Fírnen looked up from his grain as Rafe patted his withers. "Good boy, Fírnen," he crooned. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" He slipped out of the stall, locking it, and strode back into the tack room to check the feed level and determine if he needed more.

((Fírnen: ))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy was walking through the stables, eyes looking all around her. She bit her lip as her face still pulsated with pain from the slap she had received earlier. Her hair was spun into a braid as she walked through the horses, smiling at each. That's when she ran into Rafael. "Ow!" Her face on her bandaged side hit his shoulder.

message 37: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((Hm. . . I'm thinking of putting Lydia in here to scold you people...))

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((Why...?))

Rafe stumbled as a girl with a bandaged face ran into him. Always the gentleman, he held out is hand, catching her arm to keep her from falling. "Pardon me," he said quickly. "Are you all right?"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy frowned. "I'm fine." That's when she noticed he didn't have any strange powers or markings. She then looked up. "I am in a bit of pain. that is all."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Nice horse picture! Lolz))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "No." Levicy shrugged and kept walking. She felt her face burn in pain as the injury kept inflaming. She winced lightly, but went to pet a horse. "I'm guessing you aren't a monster that wants to slap me?"

message 44: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((Lydia's that kind of person. I might do it. She's an interesting person))

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((haha okay...))
Rafe couldn't stop his smile. "No, I'm just an ordinary mortal, like you," he replied. The injury on her face looked painful. "Are you sure you don't want something to put on that?" he asked. "I have some cream that works very well..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Hmm...I'll wait for Levicy and Rafe to get finish chatting before I'll set the fierce Sondra in :P))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "No. I'd rather not. I know it's going to bruise tomorrow though." She sighed lightly and began to pet a Chestnut horse with a long black mane and soft brown eyes. She lightly petted the horse, hiding her smile. "I am Levicy."

message 48: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((:3 Sondra to interrupt XD))

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((haha ok))

He raised a brow. "Whatever you say," he acquiesced. "Levicy. Pretty name," he commented. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Rafael."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Okay I really bored so I'm just gonna randomly post....))

Several of the houses towards the stable entrance had started to become restless, pacing around inside of their stalls making dreadful cries as they cowarded away from the danger they sensed. However the threat that frightened these large beasts lacked in inturest towards their behaver, and was leaned against one of the stall doors, listening to the prantic whinies of the horse. As always, she was carving up a pierce of wood, turning it into a minature figure of a horse while she stood there. Exept for a few glances up she didn't acknowledge anyone else in the area, not even the two humans standing at a distance and speaking. Sondra had finally arrived.

« previous 1 3 4