Tamoe discussion

Charrie Profiles > Mortal Peoplez

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Sep 20, 2012 08:17PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight You are underneath the creatures that roam. You work for your living, you know the threat of being killed if you try to upset the balance...

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Family:
Job:
(view spoiler)
Other:

message 2: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Sep 14, 2012 05:25PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Name: Alazne Layne Smith |Al-az-in|
Appearance:
Personality: Alazne is giggly, and very smiley but she is also shy and trips over her own words, a lot. She's been pushed into a shell and never opened back up. Hopefully someone will eventually have the guts to crack it open again.
Family:
Father John Smith - Living With
Mother Elizabeth Smith - Died of Cancer.
Job: Horse Keeper
Other:

message 3: by jueun (last edited Sep 18, 2012 12:38PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Name:Dawn Summers

Appearance:

Personality:Dawn's a sweet person who's always standing up and down on her toes for some reason. She's not much of a person who uses violence and revenge. She's the girl you see standing on the streets looking at a map or something now and then and then walking. The person you see daydreaming and staring out the window. The girl you see sitting on the grass and staring out thinking. Dawn's a sweet girl and usually gets along with people that she'll get along with. But she has a sensitive heart. Once you say something mean to her, it stays with her. It never drops. Ever.

Family:There's her younger sister Alyss left. Not Alice. Alyss.

Job:She works in the Stables & the Candy Store at times.

Other:

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Aryadne Mytlaen
Appearance:
Personality: Aryadne is sultry and independent. She enjoys some aspects of her job, and hates others. She hopes for a man to come to the Tavern someday and fall in love with her. She is flirtatious and friendly, and half of the men in town are in love with her. She hasn't found someone that she loves yet though.
Family: Non.
Job: She is a Barmaid at the Tavern, and occasionally works the brothel upstairs...for a price. She usually wears one of these outfits. (view spoiler)
Other:

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Rafael (Rafe) Juarez
Appearance:
Personality: Rafe is thoughtful and serious most of the time, with a sharp, dry sense of humor that pops up occasionally.
Family: open
Job: He works at the Stables.
Other: He is skilled at playing this:

And he is fluent in Spanish, and can speak a little Italian.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Name- Levicy Deers

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Appearence- http://static.tumblr.com/5ixeljp/asnm...

Personality- She is cold and cruel to people she dislikes. The creatures she works under have times and fits with her. She is awful at taking orders and staying to them. Levicy is only good for cooking.

Family- Unknown

Job- Cook.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Name- Marcus May
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Appearence: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mai...
Personality: He is fun loving and laughs alot he doesn't care who you are or what you are, as long as you are nice to him.
Family: Unknown
Job: Entertainer

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Name: Asher Everthorne
Appearance: Anime blonde guy
Personality: TBRPed
Family: Mother- Killed by a creature. Father- died when he killed the creature that killed Asher's mother.
Job: Doctor's assistant and part time creature hunter
Other: He hates creatures and wants to kill them all.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Name: Amara
Appearence:

Personality: Amara is a bit of a hot head and very outspoken. She says whats on her mind, rude or not, without a care. She stands up for what she believes in, no matter what the situation. She's been known to cause quite bit of trouble.
Family: Her brother
Job: Wash House
Other: Amara knows how to fight very well, which is good considering how many people she might piss of in a day.

Name: Adorian
Appearence:
Personality: Adorain is basically the complete opposite of his sister. He's very laid back and calm and not much of a fighter. He doens't like conflict, but knows how to fight and stand up for himself.
Family: Amara
Job: The Inn
Other: I'll add if I think of anything :oo

message 10: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 35 comments Name:Alison
Appearence:
Personality:she is quiet most of the time. She tries to keep to herself. She is also kind and caring
Family:her mother and father
Job:Helps her mother around the house
Other: nope

message 11: by Will :) (last edited Sep 19, 2012 04:28PM) (new)

Will :) | 3 comments Name: Lance Marcs
Appearance: description
Personality: Lance is a good guy. He is charming and helpful. But human. Lance hates the fact he is human. He just wants to be better than he is.
Family:
Mother: Natalie Marcs
Father: Darren Marcs
Job: Tavern Waiter
Other: He loves animals

message 12: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)* (last edited Sep 26, 2012 08:55AM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Name:Tyler crest
Appearence: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LApjkIMWbKc...
Personality: Tyler is Funny well trys hes sweet and really wishes he wasent normal
Family: Open
Job:Stables
Other: He wants to be something other then normal

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Coralie Jones
Appearance: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp2...
Personality: Coralie is feisty and brave. She has a mouth on her and that gets her in trouble a lot. However, she manages to bite her tongue when it comes to creatures, which isn't easy for her. She is not the easiest person to get along with sometimes because she is very stubborn and short-tempered. However, she can be very kind and is compassionate to the ones she loves. Coralie is also very spirited and adventurous. She is determined and clever.
Family: Her mother who owns the Inn
Job: Works at the Inn
Other:

message 14: by Astig0921 (last edited Sep 30, 2012 01:46PM) (new)

Astig0921 Name: Lucy Love Hawthorne
Appearence: description
Personality:she is feisty some times and is a flirt but doesn't even know it, She is a goodie too shoes, She is very sporty and is very musical and talented in everything she does, don't get on her nerves or be mean to her cuz she will make your life miserable if needed. Also don't ever talk bad to her about her friends family or anything like that or she will hurt you. Also she is a smartie pants everyone always ignores her because she will always come up with a quote or something that she learned that is relevant or non-relevant to the subject.
Family: she doesn't know her parents. She was droped off at the orphanage as a baby and then when she got fed up with living there she left to go find some thing better to do with her life rather than sit in an orphanage with tons of kids like her that dont have parents and some children leaving while you stay in that god forsaken place.
Job: She works at the local in during the day as a maid and She works at the tavern during the night as a waitress or show girl

(waitress)
1.) http://www.3wishes.com/images/renaiss...
2.) http://images.costume.net/adult-saloo...

(maid)
http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/512...
Other: nope