Tamoe discussion

Vindey Village > Rowdy Tavern

Comments (showing 1-50 of 230) (230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The Tavern is at the edge of the town, the air is always stale with the wreaking scent of acohole. It's a large biulding, inside there is tables and a bar counter. Mortals serve drinks and food for low payments, and the place is always crowded and blaring with the sounds of people shouting to be heard. Fights oftenly break out among the drunken creatures, and it often not the place you want to be.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight From the darkness in the corner of the tavern, farthest from the door, the bright red color stood out brilliantly in the shadows. Sondra's hands were collasped around a half drank bottle of acohole, her body leaned back in one chair with her feet covered in her deer-skinned boots were resting on the surface of the old cracked table. Her head was tilted back slightly, her eyes closed as she listened to the mixture of vioces around her, the tavern wasn't as bad as it was at somedays, the mahority of the males were chatting and clattering cups together. No fights for now, and she felt herself relax as the warmth of her drink settled into her. However she could not get drunk, nor would she want to.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin walked into the Tavern,his thirst growing.He knew that there always was a bit of blood that the bartender could give him.He walked up and he ordered what he craved,blood.The bartender nodded and he walked over to a weird looking,black box that had intricate twists and designs on it.It had a small handle and the bartender held the cup under it and pushed the handle,and think red liquid coming out from it and into the glass cup.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra lowered her head, opening her eyes to the dimmly lit room. She let her gaze wonder across a few of the people that's loud shouts had inturupted her short moment of peace. Suddenly something caught her attention from the corner of her eyes, and she turned her head to watch the glass of a dark red liquode being passed to a male. She took a sip of her acohole, leaning back again though her attention was still put on him.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin thanked the man before taking a swig of the red liquid,it staining his teeth red.He sighed softly as he felt horrible,not liking the fact that he had to drink blood to satisfy his thirst.Why couldnt his great-great-great-grandfather be a Dream Incubus.Feed on the dreams of others than drink blood.He took another swig,the blood running down his throat, still warm.

message 6: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Sep 14, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra raised an eyebrow, not exauctly bothered by his craving for blood. Not oftenly did something bother her. Turning her gaze down to the glass bottle she held, a small smirk played on her lips. Half of the bottles and cups in the bar lifted up in the air, levitating while a few people cried out in protest and grabbed their drinks from the air. However she was more or less waiting for the blood-drinking creature to realize a rare air avatar was close by, he was bound to catch on anyways.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin raised an eyebrow when he saw the cups levitating,though he kept his steady and he still drank.His minds wandered,trying to think what creature would do this.Only one creature came to mind. Air Avatar Larkins thirst increased more,craving the blood of one.He knew they were rare but he also knew by what people said that their blood was incredibly delicious.He felt his mouth water but he tried to stop himself,not wanting to harm anyone.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra glanced up, her eyes narrowing over to Larkin. Truthfully, she didn't really care if he craved her blood or not, her bloodcells would simply mutiply enough to fix the lossage of blood. Carefully she examined the others in the tavern, realizing that none of them were ticks. A small smirk traveled over her lips again as she allowed the cups to set down. It seemed silly to actaully want a blood-drinker to come anywhere near her, but her reasons were her own. She set her on the table by her feet and pulled the dagger from her belt. She wasn't going to be ignored, and maybe being a bit cloudy from the spirits. She only pricked her right hand with the knife, but the few drops of blood escaping would be enough.

((Sondra might seem crazy, but she'll explain to him why she needed a blood-drinker in a minute...as soon as I think of a reason XD))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments ((LOL XDD))

Larkin felt his Canine teeth sharpening,what happened when he was about to drink.He bit his tounge slightly,drawing blood though that wasnt enough.His canine teeth grew sharper until they were noticeable. God.I Hate this part He said before he lost control and he sped to where she was,in front of her in a split second.Larkins teeth sunk into her shoulder,and he began drinking.Blood trickled down her arm as he drank,her blood amazing to him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra went still as soon as he blurred across the room. She grit her teeth together feeling his teeth burrow into her skin, and his slurping noises made her nose wrinkle in disgust. Her head was slightly leaned forward to keep her throat from being exposed. Her eyes trained onto the wall, her body suddenly relaxing as the pain she had been in - before he had even came - left her body.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin felt horrible as he pulled away"Im terribly sorry"He said before he traveled,the roof ripping open and he flew into it before it closed again as if it never happened.He appeared in the front of the Tavern,the same way he left.He sighed as he wiped the corners of his mouth.The blood had been absolutely the best he had ever had,but he knew he shouldnt have done that.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra sighed, getting up and moving to the entrance of the tavern. She leaned against the doorway, raising an eyebrow at him. "You must stop running from your problems. It was a win, win here. You got a taste or rare blood, and you helped to ease some of the pain I've been in for days. It's a long story, and hard to explain, but you trigger the part of my healing abilities that helps to ease my suffering. Stop looking so guilty." She told him, the bleeding of her shoulder had already stopped, starting to heal the wound already.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin rolled his eyes"Yes,which i never should have tasted.The craving never ends,and if i didnt stop,it would get faster until you had no blood cells to multiply."He said,his voice lacking interest.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra held out one of her hands, turning it over so the palm faced up to the sky, basically offering him her wrist to drink from. "That wouldn't happen, being as my healing is triggered by your bite, my blood would produce fast enough to keep you buisy for a few hours before it would effect me any different." She replied, "It's not like you'll get another taste, being as I'm one of the last of my kind. It would be amazing if you ever found another one."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments "I cant and i wont."He said as he pushed her wrist away.He disliked drinking blood in the first place,and he wouldnt begin to drink from other creatures just because she was the last of her kind.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra let out a sigh, curving her fingers into a fist. "My blood's healing must stay triggered." She told him, "If you would rather, I could just find a vampire, but either way this is nessicary. I am not going to die because you feel guilty about helping my body to recover. I promise it will not kill me if you do, and as long as you don't smell my blood afterwards you will not be drawn to drink from me again..."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin sighed as he rubbed his temples before taking her wrist and bringing it up to his mouth before he sunk his fangs into it,trying to be as careful as possible.He began to drink,though he disliked doing so.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra winced, damn his teeth were sharp. She leaned back against the doorway, moving her head back slightly as she closed her eyes, ignoring the pain travling from her fingertips up to her shoulder, more conserned on paying attention to her healing process.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin tried not to take much,so he drank in smaller gulps than before.Her blood was still very warm,which just made the taste much better.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra let the minutes pass, never budging from where she was, her only movment being her breathing. At last she opened her eyes, letting her gaze land on him. She could simply stop the bloodflood from reaching him completely. But instead she allowed him the acess to her flavorible blood.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin couldnt resist the urge to just let the blood flow completely,and he let it,drinking more now.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra glanced away from him, studying the streets around the tavern, he still had little effect on her at the moment, her arm was starting to feel numb though. "Easy there boy, I'm pretty sure we need a first date at least before you get to attached." She joked.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin pulled away and he wiped his mouth"Im sorry."He said with a guilty look on his face.He knew he shouldnt have done that.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra leaned forward, giving his cheek a kiss. "Stop with the guilty looks already, I'm not hurt now am I? No, actaully for the first time this weak I might actaully be able to relax and get something called sleep." She told him, standing up straight.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin was surprised when she kissed his cheek,though he said nothing."But i shoudlnt have drank so much"He said,knowing the limits he had,and knowing when it could get harmful.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No harm done." Sondra responded, moving past him. Her eyes trained into the distance for a short while before she turned her gaze to him once more. "Ever need blood, I'm not to hard to find." She told him, smirking playfully.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 19 comments Larkin nodded,not stepping in the sun though.He knew he had to travel so, he said his goodbye"Fairwell my dear Air Avatar"he said politely before the sky ripped open and he flew into it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sondra chuckled under her breathe, not oftenly known as an air avatar. Rather then linger she took off on her own, the sun warming her skin, her wrist taking it's own time to heal.

message 29: by Will :) (new)

Will :) | 3 comments Lance walked around the bar cleaning up beer glasses from all around the bar, filling them and serving them to the disgusting creatures who slurred at him and fell over. Ugh. Disgusting he thought as he walked away.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Aryadne sauntered into the bar from upstairs, drawing the attention of almost every male in the room. Several of the men called out, and she answered them laughingly as she made her rounds. One drunken man slurred, "Aryadne, when're you gonna marry me?" "Next week, Murrey," she replied with a mocking smile. Another man heaved himself up long enough to protest, "But I though you were gunna marry me!" She blinked and teased him, "But Bilken, what would your wife say?" She made her way through the crowds over to the bar, and stood next to Lance. "Drunken pigs," she said with utter loathing.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy was pulling Tyler into the Tavern. "Come on~!"

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Aryadne left Lance and went over to the couple who had just walked in. "Hello," she greeted. "What can I get started for you?" Then she recognized the girl. "Oh, Levicy! Who is your friend?" she asked.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "Oh. Just my friend. Hey, can you bring over two beers?" She asked, then dragging Tyler over to a table.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler walked the rest of the way to the table and sat down "Beer?" he asked he had never drank in his life

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Aryadne nodded. "Two beers, coming right up!" she said cheerfully. She paused. "Does your friend have a name?" she asked pointedly.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "Tyler. He's never drank." Levicy was laughing lightly. "This will be fun!" She then looked at Tyler. "Yes. It's the cheapest thing to buy here."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler slowly nodded. "How much are they and i will pay you" He looked around.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "No! No!" She said, pulling out a simple silver coin. "This is enough to pay for 4 beers~!"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "You sure?" He asked,Looking back at her.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "Yep~!" She gave a wink as two beers were put on the table in front of them. Levicy picked up her mug, drinking a bit.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler Copied what levicy did, He took a sip "It's unique i will say that" .

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy was grinning. "Oh, just you wait, Tyler." She said, taking a gulp of her beer.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler laughed at her,"What is it im waiting for?"He asked, He took another drink.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "You'll start to feel giddy and stupid. You won't feel any kind of stress!" She grinned. Levicy took another gulp of her beer. Her buzz was beginning as she finished her first beer and another was brought to her table.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Aryadne crossed her arms and watched them. "You've never had alcohol, Tyler?" she asked, smirking a bit. She turned to Levicy. "Well then, you should start him off on something a bit nicer than just beer. Beer is what you have when you are too drunk to taste what you are drinking." She trailed a finger down Tyler's cheek and leaned closer to him. "What do you say, would you like something a bit stronger and much, much tastier? It's on the house."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler thought for a moment "Sure if you dont mind" He said, remembering his manner's

message 47: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~ (last edited Sep 22, 2012 08:18PM) (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy sighed and looked at her friend. "Please. Can I ask you not to flirt with him? We are here to have fun, not for him to get bothered." She sighed, brushing her hair back. "But I want him to try the beer first. It's a very substantial thing to drink. Fills you, and quick." Levicy said, a tiny frown on her lips. She then bought him a raise and more expensive drink.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler took another sip of the drink in his hand "I dont care i just havent really had a need to drink" he shrugged

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy felt her buzz comming on strong. She was getting drink by the second beer.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Aryadne nodded. "Of course, Levicy," she said deferentially. She brought the drinks that Levicy ordered and served them. She leaned close to Levicy, murmuring so that Tyler wouldn't hear. "Are you going to be staying the night?" she asked. She had before, but it was rare.

« previous 1 3 4 5