Paranormal RP discussion

Homes > Levicy Deer Residence

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 123 comments Mod
Levicy unlocked the door to her home, quietly entering it. She looked around with a tiny sigh. She gave the grand tour and then left to deal with her own devices. She went to her room, grabbing a beer on her way up to her room.

message 3: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi drifted along in the hallway.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge looked around and found the basement really warm and welcoming. So he curled into a ball in the corner and fell asleep.

message 5: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi drifted in a while later. She floated in the corner, watchiing him. Y'know, coz that aint creepy.

Levicy sighed and looked around her room. Posters everywhere. Writings on articles. She ran her finger along a red ribbon that connected each of the articles to the mass killer that had tried to kill her. She worked hard every day, trying to find him with no avail. She sighed and changed clothes, hair up in a knot on her head and glasses on her face.

message 7: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((is it ok if i join in? i have nothing to do...))

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge changed into his wolf form in his sleep and smelled Lovi. He was having a dream about the people he had killed and how they came back and tried to kill him."AHHH!!!!LOVI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE LOOKING AT ME SLEEP THAT IS CREEPY AS CAN BE!!"He yelled os everyone heard him.

Levicy ran down the stairs to the basement with speed. Levicy was standing there. "What the Hell?!" She huffed and looked around the room. She wore a tank-top, sweat pants, and her glasses.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge say her with her glasses and remembered for a long time back. He was speach less at the moment and then he snapped back and pointed at Lovi."She scared the hell out of me."

((and if it is okay with Emily then I guess you can jump in midnight.))

"Oh." She Said with a huff of air.

message 12: by Meenu (new)

Meenu (is it ok emily?))

message 13: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi shrugged, "I was booooored... no booze. Plus, you're cute asleep~"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Kiriel got up and walked to Levi and started to smell her. She was her...he kept smelling her to make sure.

Levicy sighed. "Here's $20. Buy as many cases as you can, Lovi." She said, shoving money in Lovi's face.

((Um....Sure. I guess))

message 16: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi stared at him, "UM...What's the hottie doin'?" she asked, absentmindedly taking the money and stuffing it down her clevage.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge walked around her like 5 times then stopped and growled. He turned back to his human form."Do not be mean to her she just scared me nothing more!"He growled again.

Levicy seemed confused. "Im not being mean. I'm just giving her money for beer. If she wants Booze, then she can go get it." She sighed, letting her hair down as she began to walk up the stairs.

message 19: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi watched her, "...dun' min' Levs, she go' a bloody flag pole up 'er arse."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Kiriel didn't know why he was defending Lovi he didn't care for her. He now know that he had tried to kill Levi before but he could not do anything about it...well right then and there.

message 21: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi watched him, "You ok?"

Levicy shifted her head. "I do not! I am just busy." She added softly and walked up the stairs. She sighed and walked up the stairs. Lovinara didn't understand Levicy's need to find her killer.

Emily ~Everybody Talks~ wrote: "Levicy shifted her head. "I do not! I am just busy." She added softly and walked up the stairs. She sighed and walked up the stairs. Lovinara didn't understand Levicy's need to find her killer."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge walked with Lovi to get the beer. I thought I killed her how did she bring herself back to life???I made it impossible...didn't I???He was thinking but then he remembered that Levi could read minds and started to think about something else.

message 25: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi glanced sideways at him, "are ya ok, love??"

She stood in her room. Levicy had almost died by his hands, but she survived. In fact, she was killed by another. A man with a blood-lust much greater than some girls could have satisfied. She sighed, brushing her hair from her face. Then she was bitten by a vampire, creating the Levicy of today.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He looked over at her."Fine..."He said it throw his teeth so it sounded rough and deep. He didn't understand...well at least she didn't know it was him...well at least that is what he hopped for.

message 28: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi frowned, "ya not fine." she stated.

Levicy had those scars all over her skin that was now as cold as the dead. She sighed, frown on her lips. She knew who Revenge was, but she knew he was unstable at the time. She blamed him for the scars, but the other for her new life of eternal life.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge toke a deep breath and sighed."I am fine now lets go and get some beer. I want something to drink."

message 31: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi rolled her eyes, "ya, ok..."

Levicy grabbed the last beer from the fridge and began to sip on it quietly.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge ran out the house and ran to get some money that he had hidden. He came back with a bottle of wine, and some beer.

message 34: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi grinned at him.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He smiled and gave them the big box of beer. "Will this do???"

Levicy sighed, sitting on the white couch. "And so Revenge and Lovinara are screwing now. And I'm at home. Drinking beer and trying to find my killer. What a wonderful after life I have." She huffed. Levicy laid on the couch, drinking her beer.

message 37: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi turned opaque, grabbing the box and grinning, "yeah, 'is'll do."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He walked into the house with out saying a word.He was in this wolf form the whole time. He had gotten a beer out of the box before. He walked to Levi and gave it to her. Then walked off with this bottle of wine. He didn't like beer he like Wine so he got himself his own bottle to drink.

She frowned as he walked off. She shrugged and watched the TV, slightly saddened by many facts of her life.

message 40: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments †Phenomenon† wrote: "He walked into the house with out saying a word.He was in this wolf form the whole time. He had gotten a beer out of the box before. He walked to Levi and gave it to her. Then walked off with this ..."

Lovi was sitting on the air just above the beer crate, gulping down the contents of a seethrough bottle.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Out of no were Revenge throw a bottle at Lovi. "You better not get drunk again!!!!"His tone was play full and happy.

message 42: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments The bottle whent right throughlovi and she laughed, "GE' AS DRUNK AS YA LIKE, LOVE~" She practicly shouted.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He was not drunk and he liked Lovi he was not going to lie but he didn't know her that well to want her like that."You drunk idiot stop drinking."He walked up the stairs to sit with them 2.

message 44: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "Im fiiiiiine! I'm bloo'y dead!" Lovi laughed.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He growled..."when you get drunk I can not tell what you are saying."He looked at Levi "Tell her I am telling the truth!!!"

Levicy looked at Lovi. "Well....You are hard to understand after 12 beers." She bit sipped on her beer quietly.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "There...you heard her now stop Drinking!!!!"He said as he got his bottle of wine and was ready to put it to his lips and take a sip like if it was soda.

Levicy sighed. "Really? Come on. Lets leave her to her drunken business. You must be hungry. I'll fix you something."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He tilted his head to and looked at her.He know there was something wrong and she was thinking a lot about something.He followed her to the kitchen and then asked."Hay...Levi what is wrong with you...you are bit off..."

Levicy grabbed some bacon and eggs. Of course she didn't eat the food, she only had it in there to look like an average human girl who had food for her and her room mate. "It's nothing, Revenge. Just...trying to trace part of my past." Her dark hair still down in those weird waves and glasses on her nose.

« previous 1 3 4