Tamoe discussion

Vindey Village > Local Inn

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Sep 14, 2012 12:10PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The locale Inn is in the center of the village. The bedrooms are small but cozy, with beds and lamps burning and curtains over the windows. There is a large kitchen where food is served. It has good prices, and the mortals can get work here for a good pay.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Coralie cleaned in the living room or the Inn like her mother had requested, quietly humming as she worked.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments ((wanna rp with cyler ??))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Avery walked into the inn. She had nothing better to do so she decided to go meet some new people.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew was leaned back against one of the walls inside the Inn, his eyes were closed and his lips parted though it didn't look as though he was breatheing. He remained in the shadowy corner, his features smoothed out.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Avery looked around and her eyes fell on a figure hiding in the shadows. She walked closer to get a better look. "Oh! Not you again!!" she said very frustrated.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hello my little Droplet." Andrew greeted, inhaling deeply and letting out a sigh, "Those metal knifes hurt as hell."

message 9: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Sep 28, 2012 10:39PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I'm not your little Droplet" she muttered.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Right. More like my little stalker." Andrew said, opening his eyes and glaring at her.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I'm not your anything!" she spat.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "A little grouchy are we?" Andrew growled, then pursed his lips tightly together.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Oh hush. You healed didn't you?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew's hand flashed out in a blurr, catching her arm, his grip tightened until it was painful. "Vampires can suffer of blood loss to, I could have burned to ash in the sun, being that weak." He snapped.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I-I'm sorry." she said taking a step back, "I-I didn't... I didn't know."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew dropped her wrist, his fingers curling into tight fists at his sides. "Sure you didn't." he muttered in a low, chilled voice and turned away, starting to walk up the stairs of the Inn.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I'm sorry." she said crying as she walked toward the stairs then she thought better of it and walked to the door instead.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew ler out a sigh, vanishing into a white spark. He grabbed her from behind, pulling her against his chilled body, and wrapping his arms around her. "No, don't cry." He whispered.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Avery shivered at his touch, "No. Let go. I should just leave and never come back. Not after... Not after what I did!" she said trying to pry his arms off of her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew didn't budge, no matter how hard she pushed he didn't move an inch. He leaned his head down, and rested his chin on the top of her head. "That's not going to work." He said.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) A silver shard drifted out of her pocket and aimed itself threateningly at him, "Let go, Andrew."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew twisted his arms, turning her around to face him without allowing her the chance to get free. "No." He said firmly, touching one of his hand to his cheek, brushing the tears from her damp cheeks with his fingertips.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Andrew," she warned blushing bright red, "if you keep this up people are going to think we are a couple."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Let them think as they please." Andrew muttered, leaning down and brushing his lips against hers. "Maybe we are a couple, a strange...twisted one..."

message 25: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Sep 29, 2012 01:33AM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "EHH!?!?" she said thoroughly confused. She tried to push away from him, to no avail, "Andrew... Stop... Please..." she practically begged burying her head in his chest

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew let out a sigh, lifting his head and turning his gaze away from her. Women confused him, first she seemed to care, then she wanted to get as far away from him as possible? It was flurerating that he couldn't seem to get this right, then again he wasn't much for relastionships.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Her heart was fluttering. She was trying to confuse him, payback for making her worry. But why had she worried in the first place? She had a conscience. But what about her feelings now? Why was she happy about his embrace? Damn vampire! She was falling for him but she couldn't understand why. "You are so confusing." Avery whispered, mainly to herself.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I was just about to tell you the same exauct thing." Andrew responded in a mutter, his grip on her had loosened some but still he wasn't about to let her free.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I.... I...." she stammered then started crying again, "Andrew, just let me go."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew's gray eyes widened slightly, what did he do this time? "Don't cry." He murmered, hugging her to himself. The one thing he didn't want to do was let her go....

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Andrew..." she muttered, "Please... Let me go."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I don't know if I could..." Andrew murmered with a sigh.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) She looked up at him, "What do you mean by that?" she asked

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Even though you are somewhat aggreive...." Andrew made a face, his back still ached from those things, "You are also a very clever, and beautfiul. And who says I'll see you again if I let you leave?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Well obviously you will. I mean you are staying here, right? So I know where to find you. Besides, you still owe me a trip to the vampire games. Or have you forgotten our little trade?" she reminded him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Oh yeah. I guess I did forget that. Today the games are done, tommorow is the last day so i guess you'll be meeting me then. At dusk." Andrew said, releasing her.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Kay thanks bye!" she said dashing out the door and running FAR FAR away from the inn and the vampire who confused her emotions so.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Bye..." Andrew sighed, turning away and heading up the stairs.