Paranormal RP discussion

Places in South Pleasants > Sr. Rucker's Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Chaos stood in the middle of the park and started to meditate.

message 3: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Midnight looked up from feeding and saw someone surrounded in shadows.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments ((I am going to edit him a bit.))

His wings were out and his horns as well. He was making his powers stronger.

message 5: by Meenu (new)

Meenu She watched him. Her eyebrows furrowed together but she didnt move from her spot.
(okies)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He opened his eyes and looked directly at her. "Who are you!!!"

message 7: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "oh shit" she murmured to herself.
she stepped out from the trees and looked him in the eye.
"Midnight. who r u?"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He stepped down and looked at her. "I am Chaos."He started to walk to her. leaving fiery steps as he walked to her.

message 9: by Meenu (new)

Meenu She watched him. there was something in his eyes that made her take a step back with every step he took forward.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He stopped after her taking so many steps back he made the earth move so she came to him. He stood there just wanting for her to say something. "Why are you here??"

message 11: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "i could ask u the same thing"
she looked away from him not being able to meet his eyes but still getting those bold words out of her mouth.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He grabbed her face and made her look at him."I live here...now why are you here and do not make me ask again."His eyes were black flames that moved in a circle pattern.

message 13: by Meenu (new)

Meenu His hand was hot, she flinched. Closing her eyes she summoned the power taht she had kept blocked and shoved him.
"I'll go where i please and i dont have to answer to u."
her eyes had lightened up with fire and she could feel her hands heating up.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He was not the one to take anything for anyone. "Fine but do not interrupter me!"He walked back to the little clearing and started to med again. Were he touched her it was hot and to some point burn marks.

message 15: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "i never bothered you, u bothered urself!" She yelled after him.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He opened his eyes and the burn marks started to get worse and started to burn like if there was fire in thous spots.. "I said not to bother me..."

message 17: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "im not"
she looked at him and slowly walked towards him.
"i didnt mean to burn you."
shakily she put her hands to the burn marks and closed her eyes. her healing properties took control and she glowed a vibrant brilliant white light.it was over in a moment.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He hissed hating the light."Ahh do you have to make such an annoying eye sore..."He was talking about the light.

message 19: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "just trying to help. you should be grateful."
she turned away from him.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "Blinding me is helping that is nice to know..."He growled.

message 21: by Meenu (new)

Meenu without turning around, she shrugged."u should change ur outlook, and ur welcome u old bat" she murmured the last part

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He was starting to get pissed at her. "Can you fly???"He ask.

message 23: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "no, im not a bird." she looked back at him and smirked. he was getting mad.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "Okay then..."He made the earth under her throw her into the air. He smiled as he say her fly into the night sky. He then walked to were she was going to fall and caught her. "Next time I will let you fall."He put her down and walked to his spot.

message 25: by Meenu (new)

Meenu her anger got the better of her and she threw a flame ball at his back. when it hit its mark, she laughed. "this time i wont be helping u decrease the pain."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He hissed again and then made the earth again throw her. "You are really stupid for getting a demon pissed at you..."He said as he waited for her to crash to the earth and die.He was a demon fire really didn't bother him.

message 27: by Meenu (new)

Meenu she landed lightly back on her feet."
ur an idiot. dont ever EVER underestimate a vampire" the fire had sprung up in her eyes again. her hands were balls of flame.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He say her hands and then smiled."Never underestimation A Demon!!!"His hands turned into giant claws of ice.

message 29: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "i cant believe u."
she took a step towards him and looked up into his eyes and smirked.

message 30: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Sep 15, 2012 02:53PM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "What can you not believe that I am a demon or I have you bet in everything..."
He disappeared and then reappeared in a puff of black smoke. He stabbed her with his black ice claws. "Vampires are the lesser of demons."

message 31: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "arghh!!"
Midnight screamed in pain.
she elbowed him and spun around-her wounds healing instantly but not before her blood had sprayed the ground and him.
"U have some serious problems."Her eyes were ablaze again. her anger had boiled over and was controlling her. She burst into flames and the park lite up.
"lets see who has the upperhand now."

message 32: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Sep 26, 2012 05:59PM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Chaos just smiled..."Yes surly a demon that has been casted down and cursed to rote in a Firery Pit known as Hell will surly not win when he is surrounded by Fire!!!!?"He just let the fire burn him even though it didn't hurt. He looked at her and pointed his figures at her like if it was a gun and said "Bang" after that all the fire came to the tip of his fingers and formed into a bullet and shot her in the shoulder.

message 33: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Midnight didnt back down. It was just a bullet. Instead she smiled and said, "that all you got?" and with that hse leaned forward and kissed him, holding his hands in a death grip, her eyes open,watching him. Her fire was burning him, and than he was engulfed in her flames.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He growled at her and with her not letting go of his hands twirled with her still holding his hands till he had his arms wrapped around her. He then tilted his head and bit her neck letting ice run throw her. Making her blood freeze and slow to a stop.

message 35: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((r we trying to kill each other??))

message 36: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Midnight froze. Stood absolutely still and stepped away. "This battle isnt going anywhere..."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments ((no...maybe...no))

He smiled at her and started to laugh. "This was not a battle..."He then grabbed her and kissed her letting the fire she put in him slowly melt the ice. It made her feel some heat not to burn her but to worm her up.

message 38: by Meenu (new)

Meenu She kissed him back, sighing softly. She could feel the ice melting away, even though it was slowly. She felt a peace she hadnt felt before.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He pulled away and then walked back to his spot and made a made all the dead plants come back to life. The park could have never looked better.

message 40: by Meenu (new)

Meenu She watched him as he did what he had to and than slowly turned away.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He looked back to see her. "Whats wrong???"

message 42: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "nothing...but do u feel that?"
Midnight hugged herself and looked fearfully at chaos.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "...what do you mean???"He had just used all his power giving life to all that had died in there battle. He was a demon and for a demon to give life and not take it away takes a lot of energy.

message 44: by Meenu (new)

Meenu midnight vomited. there was blood and a vein.
wiping her mouth with her sleeve she said,"that was gross, and ewwwwwwww a VEIN!! Im never ever drinking blood from an animal again!!!"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He sighed and walked to her and then turned and pulled away his hair so his neck was out there in the open."Bit..."

message 46: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "no way" her eyes widened with shock. and she took a step back, but tripped...

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He turned to and chuckled. "You need to eat...stupid ..."

message 48: by Meenu (new)

Meenu she looked up at him and smiled even though her butt was freezing from the ground.
"u look nice when u do that" she blushed.

message 49: by Meenu (last edited Sep 28, 2012 03:40PM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments ((nice meaning to the song...sorry like faster songs...But all in all I do like the songs.))

He stopped and just looked at her."Why are you always doing that...???"

« previous 1