Paranormal RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge just looked out of his cell and sighed. Being unable to move and in pain made him pissed.

message 3: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments A thin figure wobbled through the wall, she was white and seethrough, holding a matching bottle in a translucent hand.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge looked around and say 2 bottles in the middle of the air. He twisted his head and then walked to the bottles to see how they were doing that. He reached to touched them and touched something else."What the???"

message 5: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments A girl came into view, she was still faintly seethrough, but visable enough to tell, she was totally drunk.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge just looked at her."Now I have seen everything...there is a drunk ghost in jail..."He pulled back his hands so now he was in his cell again. He just sat on his bed looking at the ghost girl."Why the hell are you in here???"

message 7: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments The womman giggled and snorted drunkenly, "coz 'ere shoul' be a par'y frown 'ere!" She exclaimed hapilly.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He tilted his head again. He was confused on what she said but got it after a while. "You do know that you are standing... floating in jail right..."He raised his hands so she could see his cuffs. "No one is going to have a party here."

message 9: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "Mwaaahh?! Is 'at wah' 'is place is?"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "Are you blind...everyone in here is in a cell...I am in a cell..."He smacked his face with his hand. He closed his eyes but still talked to her. "You are drunk off you ass.You need to sit down."

message 11: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "Mhhmhmhmhm!" She giggled, "I'm Loviiiinara~"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He opened his eyes and looked at her with a somewhat confused face. No one ever was ever as happy and nice around him..."...I...I am Revenge."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 123 comments Mod
Suddenly, there came a girl running in. Her dark hair surrounding her as she panted. She stood, distinguished and brushed back her hair. "Lovinara, calm down. Don't pull your tricks with him. I thought you were going to go to the bar!" She huffed and looked slightly angry at her.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge looked at the other girl. "What do you mean by trick???"His voice full of anger. He really didn't care for others so when someone tricks him or makes fun of him he gets mad.

"She was going to use you to have sex. Or atleast try." Levicy said, her bright green eyes looking over at him. She then turned to Lovinara.
"Drunks are better for you to try. Not someone sober." She put her hands on her hips.

message 16: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "N-Nah! I wern' gonna do nah tricks!"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge calmed down and then stood up. He walked to the bars of his cell.He bit his chains on his cuffs off and then punched the bars of his cell to get out of his cell."So who are you and why is she drunk???"

"I am Levicy Deers. She is drunk because she is a Drunkard. I raised her from the dead a while back ago, when I was... alive." She sighed and looked at Lovinara. "And she is a sex addict." Levicy brushed her hair from her face. She folded her arms across her chest.
"And You are?" She gave a raise of her brow as she stood against another cell, so the door wouldn't hit her. Like it would hurt her. She was a young Vampire with little blood thirst.

message 19: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "I'm drunk cuz I died drunk di'en' I..." The ghost said whistfully, "and sex ain an addiction, it's....uhm...'ormones..."

message 20: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Sep 15, 2012 08:16AM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He looked at her then behind her."The guy that is in that cell you are leaning on is a mass killer...so I would move if I was you."He sighed and shock his head."Revenge" He said before he tried to bit his cuffs off.

message 21: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "Ey, are ya 'uman?" The ghost asked, "I know it sounds rude, but ya can' be sure roun' 'ere~"

Levicy looked behind her at the man. "He's thinking of brutally killing me, but he knows it wouldn't help his sentence much more." She stood and walked over to the cuff. She looked at them then placed her hands off of them. Using her vampire strneght, she broke them off, like breaking a pencil.
She looked at Revenge. "He isn't Lovinara."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He looked at at Lovi and shock his head."How in the world can a human bit steel chains and then bend and almost break solid steel bars???"He was a werewolf but unlike others could control his transformations.

message 24: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "Ah, fort so, 'is aura looks all wrong for a 'uman"

Levicy sighed. "Plus your thoughts are more jumbled than the regular males." She said softly and then helped him break the rest of the chains.

message 26: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "'es a bloody werewolf!" Lovinara exclamied, "I can see it nah!"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He let his tail and ears show and then his claws. "I am a werewolf..."He said as his tail started to sway back and forth.

message 28: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "Knew it~" Lovinara stated.

Levicy looked at him. "Yep. You are." She went back to breaking the last chain. She stood, brushing her hair from her face and then looking at him. "You're scaring the other inmates." She said softly and quickly, jabbing a thumb towards the killer that was shivering in the corner.

message 30: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Sep 15, 2012 08:40AM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He looked around. "I do not know why I am just homeless street trash!"He said as he walked to the guy in the cell that was shacking.The main reason he was in jail in the first place was that guy tried to rob him and then kill him. They fought but He was charged with attempted murder."Why are you scared!?!I am just s stupid kid!!!"He said as he started to bend the bars and go into his cell.

Levicy grabbed Revenge's shoulder. "Calm down. Now. You don;t need to start anything. They'll already be looking for you, since you broke out of jail."She said in a quick hushed and calm voice. "Look, you can stay at my house with Lovinara and I. Well, mostly me, seeing as Lovinara is out looking for ass alot of the time."

message 32: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "No' arse," Lovi started, "booze, dick an' tits."

message 33: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Sep 15, 2012 08:53AM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He turned to see her his teeth were sharp and looked like they were ready to bit into something.He sighed and bent the bars back the way they were before. "Fine..."He started to walk away then he turned and growled and made the guy in the cell jump.He started to chuckle at the fact that he made him jump. "okay I guess that will do for now..."

Levicy looked unphased as she looked at those awful teeth. Inside, she wondered how those would work if he was stuck in that form when he tried to kiss someone. That made her lips turn up in a laugh at a picture of it. She then nodded to him and Lovinara.
"To home, then."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He got ride off his tail, ears, claws, and teeth. "why are you laughing???"He said as he walked to the main office and getting his stuff. He got his normal clothing and his eyepatch. He put them on and walked to the 2 girls."and what did Lovi say before???"

"She said, Not just ass, but dicks and tit's as well." She shrugged, walking with him. She looked at Revenge and her smile had fallen, like usual. "I was laughing at a thought I had." Levicy walked a bit fast for someone as short as she was. Like she always had business to attend to.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "What was that thought???"He said as he followed her. He was not ever walking at normal speed but he was keeping up with her.

"If you got stuck in that half-human-wolf form, how weird it would look if you tried to kiss someone." She said, her green eyes looking forward. She brushed her dark hair back as she walked. Constantly fighting for it to stay out of her face.

message 39: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "Ya coul' test it on me~" Lovi calleed from behind them.

"Lovi, come on. We don't need to test it. I got the mental picture." She said with a tiny sigh.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He stopped and then grabbed Lovi and turned to his half form and kisses her.Then he let her go and walked off. "There...nothing happens"

message 42: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi giggled, "daaaaaaamn...He's a bloody good kisser!"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge smiled and continued to smile. He was never going to say it but Lovi looked nice for well being a ghost and all.

message 44: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi twirled in mid air, floating beside him.

"See, Levi, now you 'ave a men'al photo~" she giggled.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Revenge just sighed and then busted one of the jails wall and jumped. "To your place!!!"He was glad to be free he didn't like cages.

message 46: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments Lovi drifted through the wall after him, she grinned, "woah~ that was really cool~"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "Do you mean breaking out of jail or jumping???"He said as he waited for Levi to jump too.

message 48: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 61 comments "Both~"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He shock his head and sighed."Well I do not have planes to do this again."

Levicy sighed and walked after. She then lead her to her home.

« previous 1