Paranormal RP discussion

Places in South Pleasants > Town Store (Jobs Open)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~ (last edited Sep 27, 2012 04:55PM) (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) Starling quietly walked into the store, humming to herself.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments ((this has to be the creepiest store on earth...and Can Nex have a job???))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 123 comments Mod
(9He's a clerk))

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments ((cools))

Nex got his uniform on and walked to his post and waited for someone to buy something."A other boring day at work..."

message 6: by Meenu (new)

Meenu may Dawn get a job here?

message 7: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Dawn walked in and instantly yawned. she was extremely tired.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Nex say a other person come in. He was ready to do his job but he really didn't care much of it.

message 9: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Dawn headed over to Nex and smiled weakly.
"hi, nex. ready for another day at work?"

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) "Good mornng~" Starling cheerfully said to the two clerks as she skipped past them.

message 11: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "hi there starling!"
Dawn smiled warmly at her.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Nex nodded and then waved at Starling folding up a peace sign with his figures.
Then he looked at Dawn. "No not really I am soo tired right now it is not even funny."

message 13: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "tell me about it, actually, on second thought don't. I feel like crap." She stretched and yawned again.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He looked at her and then looked at the door. "You can take over my shift right???" He said thinking of something.

message 15: by Meenu (new)

Meenu she looked at him and yawned again.
"umm, sure i guess."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "Thanks...I really just want to explore today." He said as he started to put his stuff away.

message 17: by Meenu (new)

Meenu she raised an eyeborw but didnt say anything.
"you owe me and big"