Paranormal RP discussion

Places in South Pleasants > Old Dance Hall (Abandoned)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by †Devil's Archangel§ (last edited Sep 26, 2012 05:50PM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Crow flow in to the old dance hall and just layed down and started to rest. His arm and wing were hurt and he was losing blood and lots of it.

message 3: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Sep 15, 2012 09:18PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Jack walked into the dance hall and noticed a trail of blood. She followed it to Crow, "What's wrong? How'd you get hurt?"

message 4: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Dawn walked in and looked around.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Harley stuck to the shadows, her electric blues eyes practically lighting the way

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Jack frowned and looked around for something she could use to bandage Crow's wound and stop the bleeding.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Catherine wrote: "Harley stuck to the shadows, her electric blues eyes practically lighting the way"

(matthew?)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((He does that. Be patient.))

message 9: by Matthew (last edited Sep 24, 2012 06:18AM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments ((sorry -_-))
Mat sat next to a wall watching everyone.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Harley stopped beside him and cocked her head at him before fading out completely

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments He looked at her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

when she reformed she was infront of him laying on her stomach

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments "You ok?"He asked her

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"are you?" Harley asked and cocked ehr head to the side

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments "Yeah."He answered her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

she winked, turning into a cat "you sure?" Harley asked

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments "Yeah."He said watching her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

she snickered and turned him back

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments He smirked."Shapeshifter?"He asked

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"witch" she answered and gave a sly smile

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments "Dragon."He said smiling.

message 22: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Dawn was amazed at how many people were here.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew peper wrote: ""Dragon."He said smiling."

Harley rose her brow "as in like Spyro?"

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Marisa-chan! *Secretly A Ninja Assassin* wrote: "Jack frowned and looked around for something she could use to bandage Crow's wound and stop the bleeding."

(sorry about that my b...)

Crow looked to see how had healed his wings He looked up only to see a stranger. "Who are you???"He didn't know why he said that he really wanted to say thanks but that didn't come out. "Sorry I mean thanks ...now tell me who are you???"

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments "Short of."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Hell's cures to you wrote: "Marisa-chan! *Secretly A Ninja Assassin* wrote: "Jack frowned and looked around for something she could use to bandage Crow's wound and stop the bleeding."

(sorry about that my b...)

Crow looked ..."

((Its okay))

Jack looked at Crow. She smiled, "Glad you can talk. I'm Jacqueline, you can call me Jack if you want. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want help."

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 11 comments "I mean werewolf."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He looked at Jack and then got up."Like I said thanks." He was taller then Jack but yet again he was taller then most people."What are you doing here anyway??? No one comes here. "

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Could have fooled me..." she said gesturing to the other people in the room, "Anyway, I'm here because I like to practice here. If you were bleeding to death, why did you come to a place that is supposed to be 'Abandoned' Hmmm?" she questioned making the floor beneath her feet rise so she could stare directly into his face.

message 30: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Dawn looked around and taking a deep breath, she walked out.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He looked at her and smiled at her attempt at trying to face him. He sat down and sighed. "Most will not help a giant bird...so I came here so that I could heal in peace or at lest when I died no one would mess with my body."He looked at his wing. "I was attacked by soldier that entered my cave."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Bird...?" she questioned, "Okay don't take this as me flirting, but my first impression of you was that you were some kinda angel injured when they kicked you out of heaven or whatever."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "No I am a bird just a simple tweet tweet bird."He said as he smiled at the fact that he just tweeted like a real bird when he said that.
((bad timeing I have to go...sorry bye.))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((Aww! Byes. See you later.))

She looked at him for a second when he "tweeted". After a second of trying to suppress a smile, she burst out laughing. "I-I'm sorry... Did you just...?" more laughter, "I can't take it." she then literally fell over laughing.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He tilted his head looking at her confused and then he got a idea...so he crawled up to her and started to tickle her.

message 36: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Sep 28, 2012 09:29PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) She sat up like a zombie rising from the dead and looked at his hands then at him, a stern look on her face as she stared at the bird boy, "I'm not ticklish so that is just annoying." After a few seconds she resumed her laughter and began to tickle Crow.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He was not as cold as her but he just looked at her."Uhhh likewise..."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) She frowned and stopped tickling him. "Great.... One less victim...."

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "Sorry."He said as he sat up. "What are you by the way???" He had seen many people so he not sure anymore if anyone was trully human.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I told you. I'm Jacqueline. Call me Jack." she said irritated that she had to repeat herself.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments He sighed and looked at her. "I didn't say who are you I said what are you!!!! there is a difference...in other words are you human?????"He said with a bit of a annoyed tone in his voice.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I'm a Droplet." Jack replied simply.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Zara stepped inside. She noticed all the people she was instantly queasy. She just wanted and old, empty place to sleep tonight. Just her luck she would run into a crowd.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) She slumped down against one of the walls, she tried to get rid of her headache.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments Crow just looked at her. "What do you mean a Droplet???like a drop of water???"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Zara cringed being around all these people was torturous, she was starving.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Hell's curse to you wrote: "Crow just looked at her. "What do you mean a Droplet???like a drop of water???""

There was an audible smack when Jack facepalmed. "No! We are creatures who can control the physical forms of matter!"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Zara tried to focus her thoughts, she could hear every sound, echoing in her head.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 205 comments "ohhh..."He looked down to see the other girl. "Help her she is somewhat giving me a headache seeing her just moving around down there it is like she is a worm or something."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) A bottle of some kind of pain reliever floated out of one of Jack's pockets and over to the girl. It dumped one or two in her hand before returning to the Droplet. "Take it with food."

« previous 1