TheUnderlandChampions discussion

The Deadlands > The Deadlands

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 141 comments Mod
((The Deadlands is the land where almost no one (notice how I said almost) lives. Only Ripred and his band of rats live there.))

message 2: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
luxa: i rested my head on auras as we flew to ripreds place "we are almost there so i do not think you have the time to sleep." aura said. "do not worry i am not." as soon as we reached the tunnle we zoomed through it we reached the the entrance soon and i fliped off aura and calld for ripred. aura cocked her ear and then a rat i have never seen befor came out of the shadows. my hand automaticly flew to my swourd. "ha! i expected more mm oh well i asume you are looking for ripred? well he is not here." "where is he then?!" "oh i do not know i do not ask such questions of him." "do you have any idea where he might be?" "nope now you must run along we are going to serch for food like there is any..." then many rats started to come out of the shadows and aura and i quickly left.

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
luxa: "well i guess we will have to go with out him." aura suddanly curved i saw the reson there was a small figure in the distance that was running. my hand flew to my sword agen and i got it redy my other hand holding the tourch

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
luxa: "maby we should let it alone if it is like that other girl i doubt we will be able to get it back to the castle besides we have to check out the intruders..." "well if that is what you want then i will head back?" "yes i am quite curius to what the intruder is "i said distractedly not noticing that we had just turned around.

message 5: by ella (last edited Oct 06, 2012 11:10AM) (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
luxa:something jerked aura around and i was terrified to see a whomper had grabbed hold of us. aura cried out and i saw the whomper had her wing in its teeth and the whomper started away from the direction we were going "luxa you must go i can get away by myself go!" "but- no i will not leve you!" just then aura threw me off her and i landed on the ground with a thud "nooooooooooo auraaaaaaaa!" i called seeing her draged away i had broken my leg on the fall and i started to drag it behind me making my way towrds ripred's agen it started geting colder and colder and soon i was lost ((continue on the ice lands))