I NEED MORE RP!!! discussion

HIYAZ!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

HI! Introduce urself and spam here!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

np! request an rp so i can make it!

message 4: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) (last edited Sep 14, 2012 07:43AM) (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 5 comments Hi, Cici and Ellen! Thanks for the invite!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Hey Althea. I have to head to lunch, but I will be at lunch. I will still be in though.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

HI! REQUEST RPS PLZ SO IK WHAT TO MAKE!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 5 comments Vamp queen wrote: "How's it going?"

Nothing much...second periodic exam is next week...you?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) How about Vampires and Wear wolves. And.. AND, and how about school life. Like we could have classes.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Althea *Go wolves and dragons!* wrote: "Vamp queen wrote: "How's it going?"

Nothing much...second periodic exam is next week...you?"

Well, I am in school and I have to go to lunch in about 10 minutes, but I will be back when I get to my Latin class. I will send you a message when I am back on.

message 12: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Thanks for the invite Queen Cici lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Vamp queen wrote: "How about Vampires and Wear wolves. And.. AND, and how about school life. Like we could have classes."

sure, but nxt time post them in requests

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Vamp queen wrote: "How about Vampires and Wear wolves. And.. AND, and how about school life. Like we could have classes."

sure, but nxt time post them in requests

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Isairon Nymph wrote: "Thanks for the invite Queen Cici lol"

np!

message 17: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments Hi All! :) Thanks for the invite CICI!! <3 <3

message 19: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments Haha hi again Ellen :D

message 21: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments Me? Really? I was on yesterday wasn't I?

message 23: by Ruzina (last edited Sep 14, 2012 08:56AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments We talked for like a milisecond on my lunch hour remember but then you left but when you came back... i left :'(

message 25: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments Of course you do ...it was yesterday! ROFL ;)

message 27: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments :O Sorry? ABout what?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) that I forgot that we talked yesterday.

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 1 comments Hi it's Mariah. Thanks for the invite.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

AGH! GR IS TOO BUSY!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

NO BUT IM GOING NUTS CUZ I CANT KEEP UP WITH POSTS!

message 34: by Ruzina (last edited Sep 14, 2012 09:32AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments Vamp queen wrote: "that I forgot that we talked yesterday."

Lol you don't need to be sorry!! Sorry for making you feel sorry. :)

@ cICI: hI! and yes i know what you mean. I keep on having to go back and refresh the page! so annoying! I wish it was like chat so it would just come up when someone has posted! -_-

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!

message 36: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments yeah! Hey what's the latest cici?

message 38: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments what?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "yeah! Hey what's the latest cici?"

checking facts on colin liking me. my friend hates the friend that told me colin liked me and doesnt trust her. and she has a reason so were going to colin himself. well, she is. ill be on the otherside of the school when she does it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) There is this boy at my school, I have had a crush on since kinder. But my point is that I think that he likes me.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

HOLY HECK! CONGRATULATIONS!

message 42: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments @ CICI: huh? Your friend is going to talk to collin for ya? Why don't you guys go together? And why don't you trust your other mate?

@Ellen: WHAAATTT?? you never SAID ANYTHING!! :O :O what's HE LIKE???? details!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Well My parents and I are going to see a group of guitarists and I realized that none of my friends might not want to go, so I asked him and he said that he was interested, he just need to clarify w/ his parents.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "@ CICI: huh? Your friend is going to talk to collin for ya? Why don't you guys go together? And why don't you trust your other mate?

@Ellen: WHAAATTT?? you never SAID ANYTHING!! :O :O what's HE LI..."

my friend doesnt trust her cuz last yr apparently she called my other friend a lesbian and made up fake bfs for everyone. so ya, my friend who DIDNT tell me colin liked me wants to ask colin himself. i want to know too but ik guys nvr say it around the girl they like.

message 45: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments @ CICI: oh yeah i've know those kind of people. And i guess your right! But sheesh collin, cic is perfect for you. Why WOULDN'T you like her *shakes head*

@Ellen: Yes that's great!! *pumps fist in air* so what is he really like? you know, personality, apprearance??

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

who? colin is a him not a her.

message 47: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments Lol yes cici i know that! Your no the lesbian are you? lol. I was actually giving a message to COLLIN saying why wouldn't he want to be with you!!! Your a her right? get it? :D

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

o lol. sry, he doesnt have a gr. lol there is a whole LIST of reasons he wouldnt want to be with me.

message 49: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 18 comments Well i don't wanna hear them because they are probz bull :P :P
p.s Hey cici i really don't know how to...RP *guilty face* any pointers on what to do because you seem to love it soo much? <3

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

google how to roleplay.

« previous 1