Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Dramas > Edward Scissor Hands

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (HeroesFreak) | 254 comments I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! JOHNNY DEPP IS HILLARIOUS AT PARTS!! What did you think of it?

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 135 comments I really enjoyed the movie! what a great cast. And very original! Poignant at times, funny at others...

message 3: by ♥{Miranda!®}♥ (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (Bella) I loved it, too. Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors, that's why im hoping it's not a rumor that he'll be in New Moon (2nd book in the Twilight Saga). He can play just about every charater, from a killer to like drunken pirate to umm... idk, but he's amazazing! GREAT MOVIE!

message 4: by Jill (new)

Jill (wanderingrogue) | 123 comments Miranda {kewL} wrote: "I loved it, too. Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors, that's why im hoping it's not a rumor that he'll be in New Moon (2nd book in the Twilight Saga). He can play just about every charater, fr..."

Oh, dear sweet merciful Christ, I hope that stays a rumor. Johnny doesn't always pick winners, but I hope like hell he stays away from that dreck.

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (Bella) You don't think he'd be good? He "supposed" to be Aro!

message 6: by Jill (new)

Jill (wanderingrogue) | 123 comments I think he'd be good in anything. But I don't want him near that series. That series is what happens when you give someone with the writing skills of an emo thirteen-year-old, an obsession with Anne Rice and Hot Topic, and the puritanical nature of an eighty-year-old, turn of the century, spinster school marm a book deal.

Oh, hell. Here. That pretty much sums it up.

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (Bella) hillarious, NOT! omg, i figure you're on the twilight haters group, and that's fine... it's your own opinion, like mine is a twilight lover. so, i think we should just drop this conversation, cuz i lose my temper, lolz!

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom | 4887 comments I like EDWARD SCISSORHANDS a good deal, but haven't seen it in a while.

message 9: by Phillip (last edited Feb 06, 2009 06:47PM) (new)

Phillip | 9957 comments and it features vincent price's last performance!!!!!!!

jill...just be thankful we grew up.

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments I love the movie it has always been one of my all time faves, but I love just about anything Tim Burton....As for Johnny Depp being in New Moon I have a feeling that hes way, way out of budget for Summit. Plus I believe hes busy making Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland...He's the perfect Madd Hatter!

message 11: by Liz (new)

Liz (hissheep) Johnny Depp is a great actor! Too bad the movie community keeps passing him by for an award! I don't think there's even one film of his that I've seen and been disappointed in ... and "Edward Scissorhands" is "hands down" my favorite!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been like forever since ive seen the movie, but i love it!!!!!!!!!!1

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

that is great movie, i wish my hands were scissors but then again how would i be able to use them