TheUnderlandChampions discussion

The Waterway > The Waterway

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 141 comments Mod
((The waterway is the long river that runs throughout all of the Underland. I know that this is very general, but hey, what else am I supposed to do?))

message 2: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
((wait i thought it was a big river that led to the ocean or what ever?

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 141 comments Mod
((no, that's what i thought. or maybe i'm wrong. i'll check the books.))

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
((kk hey i might be rong to ill probly have to re-read the series like ten more times XD (k yeah i like the XD face alot it sums up most of the faces)))

message 5: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
luxa:we were almost there with a torch in hand when we saw a dark shape jump out of an opening and it started to fall i opend my mouthy to aura and she was alredy going towrd the shape and it landed in behind me with a thump

message 6: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
ella: as soon as i jumped i landed on a large fuzzy thing and that made me leap up to a fighting pusition and was shoked when i saw i was on a giant... bat and saw 2 kids about 1 year younger than me and a smaller kid in the back with the same curly balck hair as me and green eyes shoking me frozen i soon got out of it and lept off the bat.

message 7: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
o.o pretty sums up both of how they were all feeling.

message 8: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
luxa: "uuuhh"

message 9: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
((gtg ill be back later))

message 10: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
luxa: aura rushed back down to catch the girl but stoped as she entered the water.

message 11: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
ella: the water was freezing and i burst to the surface as the current was zipping me along like i was a wet feather it was hard to stay above the surface but i manged i could breath under water but i had no idea if it was poisend. and i was also busy trying to avoid the bolders that would start to surround me at time to time so i did not relize the rope that was surounding me untill it yanked me out of the water and i was dangling from the bat. i coughed up some water that had manegd to go down the "wrong pipe" and they did not pull me up i was just... dangling there. the bat turned around and headid towrds somthing in the distance i fought with all my might of coarse.

message 12: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
luxa: we headid back towrds the palece with the black haired girl hanging from the (twine vine rope whatever they use) howard was saying that we should pull her up because she might be sick or something " but howard, if we pull her onto aura she will just jump off agin and what would we do then? we were able to get her with the rope this time but what about the next?

message 13: by ella (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
continue in the citys subburbs

message 14: by ella (last edited Sep 17, 2012 05:25AM) (new)

ella  | 158 comments Mod
((gtg i check my email on my phone so if you comment ill be here in like 40 seconds after 2:00))