Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

The Elvenbane (Halfblood Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Elvenbane
DRAGON BOOKS! > Halfblood

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
When wizards dragons come together to fight the elves.

Ya, points of views switch in these books, giving a wide view of the world and what is going on. Which is more of what the books focus on, not a specific character but a occurrence of events. This kind of frustrated me (I am more of a character driven book person) at the last book because that one, from what I can tell, deals with the enemies point of view more. This did not encourage me to read on (that coupled with the fact that Norton never got to finish the series). :(
However, I can say that I loved all the characters in these books! Norton created a world that mesmerized me.
I also wish we got to see more dragons but then it would be a completely different book about dragons (and how many books are there like that), I like these ones already just the way they are.

I don't remember that, of course it has been a while. I think I stopped at book 2. Then I started book three and I couldn't do it. Where were the characters that I had come to love!?

Not ruined them, but when I read the first couple of chapters I just couldn't go on. I was so mad that I didn't see any of my characters, you know?
Now I don't know if I want to finish the 3rd at all because since Norton died Lackey has refused to finish the series. And i feel like when I do finish it I will be left hanging at the biggest cliff!!

I know! I try to sympathizes but I can only some much. :(
I stared for a long time too.

What is Queen's Thief?