Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
All from the point of view of dragons!

Yes, one of the best trios ever!
Really, I didn't have that problem?

If a book takes me that long I just put it until my interst is rekindled enough to acually read it with enthusiasm.

That is okay, it doesn't really matter how long it takes. My girl has taken months on Temeraire! I am just anxious for her to finish so I can fangirl with her, you know?
I don't normally put down a book once I have started either, I still want to see what happens.

Hahaha! You are right, I probably wouldn't fangirl. In real life, unlike online, I am pretty quiet believe it or not. I am sure you don't. Haha!
Anyway, thanks! You think I am her biggest fan!?

message 6: by Cole (last edited Oct 13, 2012 07:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thank you! I wouldn't go that far, but yes I do love Temeraire! It is a great series! And you are right, I made the group because I couldn't find any at all. I was shocked! I thought there would be a ton of lovers like me, but I guess the series isn't main stream so... I made one (my first group ever). I hope one day I will have lots of members.
Speaking of, if you could meet any writer who would it be?
I agree, it is a whole lot easier to just speak your mind to a screen with pictures of people on it. If we really thought about it, it shouldn't though. I think it is a way to relieve stress, exspress yourself, and try to grasp the wider world.
But I glad you you find it easy to talk to a dragon with a crown of flowers on her head! The same goes for talking to (I assume is your face) with sparkly things floating around. :)

Don't we all hate our picture taken. But you look good, so no worries!
I hope so, maybe after Peter Jackson films it, then it will get big.
Anyway, that is a great idea! I will make a thread on it now!